Headline News
9/11 Victims Families Furious As Obama Tries To Block Passage Of Bill Holding Saudi Arabia Responsible
Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” – Barack Hussein Obama
The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill’s passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation.
Adel al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, delivered the kingdom’s message personally last month during a trip to Washington, telling lawmakers that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell up to $750 billion in treasury securities and other assets in the United States before they could be in danger of being frozen by American courts.
The administration, which argues that the legislation would put Americans at legal risk overseas, has been lobbying so intently against the bill that some lawmakers and families of Sept. 11 victims are infuriated. In their view, the Obama administration has consistently sided with the kingdom and has thwarted their efforts to learn what they believe to be the truth about the role some Saudi officials played in the terrorist plot.
“It’s stunning to think that our government would back the Saudis over its own citizens,” said Mindy Kleinberg, whose husband died in the World Trade Center on Sept. 11 and who is part of a group of victims’ family members pushing for the legislation.
28 Pages That Will Change the World:
Will Bush and Cheney end up behind bars? Senator is on board with an ongoing effort to release government documents pertaining to the 9/11 attacks that have thus far remained secret on “national security” grounds. The 28 pages of documents are thought to contain information relating to the direct involvement in the attacks of senior figures in the Saudi Arabian government.
President Obama will arrive in Riyadh on Wednesday for meetings with King Salman and other Saudi officials. It is unclear whether the dispute over the Sept. 11 legislation will be on the agenda for the talks.
Saudi officials have long denied that the kingdom had any role in the Sept. 11 plot, and the 9/11 Commission found “no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded the organization.” But critics have noted that the commission’s narrow wording left open the possibility that less senior officials or parts of the Saudi government could have played a role. Suspicions have lingered, partly because of the conclusions of a 2002 congressional inquiry into the attacks that cited some evidence that Saudi officials living in the United States at the time had a hand in the plot.
Those conclusions, contained in 28 pages of the report, still have not been released publicly.
The dispute comes as bipartisan criticism is growing in Congress about Washington’s alliance with Saudi Arabia, for decades a crucial American ally in the Middle East and half of a partnership that once received little scrutiny from lawmakers. Last week, two senators introduced a resolution that would put restrictions on American arms sales to Saudi Arabia, which have expanded during the Obama administration. source
Free Bible Program
Chaplain Farwell Of The Elmira Correctional Facility In Upstate New York Writes To Tell Us Of The ‘Desperate Need’ Of Their Inmates For Copies Of The Word Of God
The Elmira Correctional Facility in update New York has an urgent need for hundreds of copies of God’s preserved word
Elmira Correctional is a maximum ‘A facility’ in upstate NY, writes Chap Farwell. He says “We house between 1500 – 1600 incarcerated men. Approximately 600 are in our Reception Center either as parole violators, recidivists, or first time offenders awaiting classification that will send them to another correctional facility to serve their sentences and to be enrolled into a program designed to correct their behavior. Most don’t have any faith life at all even though their families may have. However, when the reality of being incarcerated hits them they reach out in desperation, which is where we as chaplains come in.” Chaplain Farwell is serving on the front lines, and Bibles Behind Bars is keeping his supply lines open.
“But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.” Genesis 39:21 (KJB)
Chap went on to say “Most ask for Bibles and for many it is their first one. As chaplains, we direct them to scripture and let them know that God loves them and quite possibly this is God’s plan for them. This is where they can encounter God, but they have to come to know God and the Bible helps them to do their part. We give these Bibles freely in the hope that they will give God a chance to speak to them and they can speak to God. We are constantly seeking Bibles and if you can be a source to provide them we would be most grateful. We especially need large print. Whatever you can do would be most appreciated. God bless you for your work.” Christian, God has called us to stand in the gap for the ‘least of these’ and to give them a copy of God’s preserved word. Come help us to do that, we need you!
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
If God has prospered you, please take a moment to click on the donate button to help us in this monumental task of providing King James Bibles, New Testaments, scripture portions, gospel tracts as well as Spanish Bibles to inmates in jails and prisons from Florida to Alaska, and every state in between. We need your prayers, we need your generous financial support, and we need you to stand with us in the closing days of the Church Age. Thank you so very much, TO THE FIGHT!!!
NOTE: If you need a 501 C3 Letter of Donation for tax purposes, please send your donation to:
NTEB Ministries
1340 N Great Neck Rd.
Ste. 1272-129
Virginia Beach, VA 23454.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORT…TO THE FIGHT!!!
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
Cryptocurrency
World Liberty Financial, Owned By The Trump Family, Unveils USD1 Cryptocurrency That They Say Will Give The US Dollar An Upgrade, Why Are They Doing It?
World Liberty Financial owned by the Trump family looks to cash in big time with launch of their USD1 stablecoin they say will ‘upgrade the dollar’
There is nothing ‘accidental’ about the timing of this. A Trump family–backed venture unveiling a dollar-pegged cryptocurrency called USD1 and branding it as an “upgrade” to the U.S. dollar is not simply a fintech headline — it is a prophetic red flag. And Bible believers should not shrug this off as harmless innovation. This is not about “modernizing money.” It is about accelerating the migration of financial control from physical, decentralized cash into programmable, trackable, controllable digital infrastructure. And once that infrastructure is normalized, it will not matter who built it.
“Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.” James 5:3 (KJB)
In the entire 250-year history of the United States, no presidential family has profited off the office of the president to the degree that President Donald Trump and his family are doing right now. Remember the $30 million the Biden family is claimed to have made for selling access to the office? Ha! That amount is so small that to compare the two would be laughable. The Trump family, so far, has made nearly $4,000,000,000.00 to date, and that figure could easily quadruple itself by 2028. But this is more than just a huuuuge payday for Trump INC., this is the foundational system for the Mark of the Beast that will ultimately control all buying and selling. You called them the Biden Crime Family when they profited, but you’re loving it when ‘Daddy’ Trump is the one doing the plundering. Isn’t ‘America First’ great?
Trump family says U.S. dollar needs an USD1 upgrade and they are the ones to do it
FROM CNBC: The Trumps’ company, World Liberty Financial, touts USD1 as an improvement on official U.S. currency. The firm’s website brands its stablecoin as “The Dollar. Upgraded.” And it calls the coin “still the US dollar, but for a new era.” On Wednesday, the firm held the World Liberty Forum at Mar-a-Lago, the club owned by the president and operated as his winter White House.
The event, coming just before the first anniversary of the release of USD1, brought together financiers, technologists, television personalities, the president of the world soccer organization FIFA and the artist Nicki Minaj. From a Mar-a-Lago ballroom stage beneath an enormous stylized golden eagle sculpture, the message to attendees was that the old U.S. dollar needs to be modernized, that the private sector is the place to drive that innovation, and that stablecoins will help taxpayers by creating structural demand for U.S. government debt.
In fact, World Liberty backers argue, the new cryptocurrency they are building is not a threat to the dollar at all, but will help ensure the dollar remains dominant in global crypto finance — because USD1′s value is pegged to it.
But one big question is why, if the dollar needs modernizing, should that be done by the private sector? READ MORE
Trump’s Crypto Empire: The Truth About USD1 & World Liberty Financial
World Liberty Financials’ USD1 isn’t just another stablecoin — it’s a digital dollar with direct ties to President Trump. But what could the President being involved with his sons to launch a new digital dollar mean for America? But could a digital dollar that draws inspiration from Trump continue to divide an already divided country? Coinage took this episode up with no motives to arrive at an answer for you. We just wanted to connect the dots so you can decide the answer to that question yourselves.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORT…TO THE FIGHT!!!
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
Headline News
Prince Andrew Dramatically Arrested On 66th Birthday Over His Connections With Jeffrey Epstein And The Information In The Files Trump Says Are A ‘Hoax’
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, brother of King Charles and a former prince, has been arrested by Thames Valley Police on suspicion of misconduct in public office over allegations he sent confidential government documents to Jeffrey Epstein
The Epstein scandal was never just about one depraved financier. It was about a network, influence and access. The kind of hidden relationships that thrive in private jets, island estates, and closed-door meetings. When exposure begins creeping in from the edges, everyone who ever stood too close to the flame starts wondering if the heat is coming for them next. Today they came for former prince of England Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor. Who’s next?
“The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.” Proverbs 20:2 (KJB)
We did a podcast cast a few weeks ago, talking about the heavy fallout from the Epstein Files around the world, and how in America, almost no one in the Trump administration seems to be especially worried about it. Donald Trump and Prince Andrew have been friends for many decades, but Trump decided to disavow that relationship as the heat from the Epstein Files got hotter. The friendship between Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, Duke of York, blossomed in the late 1990s and early 2000s, rooted in a shared social circle, mutual interests in golf, and, notably, their association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. While they were once described as “good friends” who socialized in high-society circles, the relationship became a liability following the accusations against Prince Andrew regarding his ties to Epstein and sexual assault allegations. Following the 2019 arrest of Jeffrey Epstein and allegations against Prince Andrew by Virginia Giuffre, Trump appeared to distance himself from the prince. Despite photographic evidence to the contrary, Trump told reporters in December 2019, “I don’t know Prince Andrew, but it’s a tough story, I don’t know him, no.
Now that is a fairly stunning thing, to have a multi-decade relationship with someone, and then turn around and say that you don’t know him. Just go to Google and do a search on Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, and you will see a treasure trove of photos going back to the 1990’s. Don’t know him? That’s a crazy thing to say, but further evidence that Trump knows that, at some point, that wheel is going to turn in his direction.
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, brother of King Charles and a former prince, has been arrested by Thames Valley Police on suspicion of misconduct in public office over allegations he sent confidential government documents to Jeffrey Epstein, according to multiple U.K. media reports.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORT…TO THE FIGHT!!!
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
-
George Soros9 years ago
Proof Of George Soros Nazi Past Finally Comes To Light With Discovery Of Forgotten Interview
-
Election 20169 years ago
DEAD POOL DIVA: Huma Abedin Kept Those Hillary Emails That The FBI Found In A Folder Marked ‘Life Insurance’
-
Election 20169 years ago
Crooked Hillary Campaign Used A Green Screen At Today’s Low Turnout Rally In Coconut Creek FL
-
George Soros9 years ago
SORE LOSER: George Soros Declares War On America As Violent MoveOn.Org Protests Fill The Streets
-
Donald Trump9 years ago
Donald Trump Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old On First Full Day In Office As President
-
Headline News9 years ago
If Hillary Is Not Guilty, Then Why Are Her Supporters Asking Obama To Pardon Her? Hmm…
-
Election 20169 years ago
WikiLeaks Shows George Soros Controlling Vote With 16 States Using SmartMatic Voting Machines
-
End Times9 years ago
False Teacher Beth Moore Endorses The Late Term Partial-Birth Abortion Candidate Crooked Hillary


























































