We believe in the personal responsibility of the individual born again believer to be a witness to those around them of the gospel of the grace of God. This is why we provide gospel tracts for sale, why we personally preach on the streets and tell a lost and dying world about salvation in Jesus Christ.
“And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.” 1 Timothy 1:14 (KJV)
Every 24 hours, over 250,000 people worldwide will leave this Earth and be in the presence of what comes next. For the saved, they will find themselves face to face with the One who loved them so much that He paid their sin debt on a cross a Calvary. Jesus of Nazareth. But for the lost, they will open their eyes in a burning, fiery Hell from which there is no escape. I don’t know about you, but lost people going to Hell bothers me. It really bothers me.
From time to time, people will write in and ask me what the ministry of Now The End Begins believes and espouses. So to answer those questions, we have put together some easy to digest bullets points of our doctrinal positions and beliefs. They are as follows:
- THE WORD OF GOD: We believe the Bible is the divinely inspired word of God in its entirety, written by men as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, and that it is the sole authority for the Christian’s faith and conduct. We believe that the King James Version of the Bible (KJV) is the preserved word of God for the English-
speaking people of the world and as such is the only version of the Bible we use. (Psalm 12:6- 7, II Peter 1:20- 21, Ecclesiastes 8:4)
- THE GODHEAD: We believe in one God, eternally existing in a triune form and nature: The Father, the only begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit. We believe that they while they are equal in the Godhead, that all power has been placed in the only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:28, Colossians 1:19). Further, we believe that Father, Son and Spirit are present in Jesus Christ, who is the fulness of the Godhead in Himself according to the scripture. “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” Colossians 2:9 (KJB). We chose not to use the Roman Catholic terminology of ‘trinity’ and ‘blessed trinity’ which, as do most things Catholic, promotes ideas that are not wholly true. We believe that Jesus Christ is both Lord (John 13:13) and LORD (Revelation 19:16), that Jesus created everything (Colossians 1:16), and that Jesus is coming for His Church at the Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18), and for the Battle of Armageddon at the Second Coming (Revelation 19:17-21). Lastly, we believe that all of the Godhead exists in Jesus Christ for reasons already stated. “Three in one, and one in three, and the ONE in the middle died for me!”
- SALVATION: We believe that the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace through faith and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. We believe that the blessings of salvation are made free by the Gospel, that nothing prevents the salvation of the greatest sinner but his own inherent depravity and voluntary rejection of the Gospel. (Ephesians 2:8-
- ETERNAL SECURITY: We believe that those who receive Jesus Christ as Saviour are eternally secure. Our security rests in the finished work of Jesus Christ, and that all the redeemed are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever. (John 3:16, I John 5:12, Ephesians 1:12-14 )
- PRETRIBULATION RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH: We believe in “that blessed hope“-
the personal, premillennial, pretribulational, and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, when the church will be “gathered together unto him.” in the clouds. This singular event removes the Church from off the face of the earth, and fornally clises the period of time we refer to as the Church Age. (I Thessalonians 4:13- 16, I Corinthians 15:50- 52, Titus 2:13)
- SECOND COMING: We believe that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which takes place at the end of the time of Jacob’s trouble, is separate and distinct from the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church which takes places before the time of Jacob’s trouble. The Church will return with Jesus (Revelation 19:14) to fight the Battle of Armageddon, and will rule and reign with Him during the literal, visible and physical 1,000 years that we see mentioned 6 times in Revelation 20.
- THE CHURCH: We believe that the visible church is a congregation of baptized believers, practicing the New Testament principles, believing its doctrines, observing its ordinances and exercising its autonomy. We believe that it is the responsibility of the local church to propagate the Gospel to the world. Every church and Christian would have a part in this ministry. (Acts 2:41-
- SCRIPTURAL ORDINANCES: We believe that the Scriptural ordinances of the church are Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper, and are to be administered to believers only as a symbol of their belief in the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ; and as a testimony to the world of that belief and of their death, burial and resurrection with Him; and that the Lord’s Supper should be partaken of by believers only to show forth His death “till He come.” (I Corinthians 11:23-
- RIGHTLY DIVIDED AND DISPENSATIONAL: We believe in following the apostle Paul’s command to ‘rightly divide’ the scripture as found in 2 Timothy 2:15. When we do this, it becomes instantly apparent that God wrote the Bible dispensationally. When we understand this, all perceived conflicts and contradictions often cited by critical commentators disappear.
- SOUL WINNING: We believe in the personal responsibility of the individual born again believer to be a witness to those around them of the gospel of the grace of God. This is why we provide gospel tracts for sale, why we personally preach on the streets and tell a lost and dying world about salvation in Jesus Christ.
We hope this will give you a clear and concise view of where we stand as a ministry, and what we believe. For any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us via our contact page. Thank you and keep looking for that blessed hope!
“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24 (KJV)