Reaching all the world for Jesus Christ in these last days
“And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.” Luke 14:23 (KJV)
We are very happy to make available for the first time, NTEB gospel tracts for your personal outreach ministry testifying of the Lord Jesus Christ. These gospel postcard tracts are very simple to understand, easy to read, and have been tried and tested on the streets for the past 3 years now.
Postcard Front Side:
NTEB gospel tracts are bright, 4-color, and printed on glossy postcard stock. On the back is a laser-focused gospel presentation and salvation invitation to the reader. We have personally handed out thousands and thousands of these tracts, and can testify that they are very well received.
|NTEB gospel tracts are currently available only for sale in the United States, Canada and Australia. We will make them available for worldwide shipping soon. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase these tracts. After selecting the quantity you desire, click on the BUY NOW button and select PAY BY DEBIT/CREDIT CARD to complete your order. Or you may then log into your PayPal account as well. Shipping costs are calculated after you click the BUY NOW button by entering your zip code when prompted to do so.|
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in an area of the world that holds the package before you receive it and you do not go and claim it, they will send it back to us. If that happens you may request a refund of the cost of the tracts themselves, but not of the shipping cost. We can also resend them back to you, but a new shipping fee must be paid in order to do that. Thank you!
Postcard Back Side:
All orders are filled and shipped twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday each week. After struggling to meet the demand for these tracts, the Lord has blessed us with inventory and a delivery system so we can process your order quickly.
We hope these gospel tracts will be a blessing to you in your ministry, and would love to hear from you as you hand them out that we may rejoice with you in service to our Lord Jesus Christ.
All scripture verses are taken from the King James 1611 Authorized Version Holy Bible…naturally.
Please write to us!
Our Reader’s Respond:
- “I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank you for keeping the masses ……. Christian masses, informed. Thanks for doing the footwork. I am subscribed and love the frequent articles which I pass on to my brothers and sisters in Christ.” – Clarence M.
- “You really have one enjoyable and truthful website. The Lord has really given you some deep insights into how the world is going in these last days. Your love for the Lord really comes through.” – Jeff
- “Thank you for your most informative website.” – Mike S.
- “I want to thank you for the excellent web site and informative news. I love the Lord Jesus Christ too, our blessed Savior, Hebrews 13:8. And I stand with Israel, and pray for Israel, and believe our Lord will soon turn back to Israel. We are in the closing moments of time my brethren. God bless you all, I stand with you each as well.” – Randy G.
- “I love your NTEB gospel tracts and the size is perfect. Thank you very much and I am praying for your wonderful ministry. – Suellen A.
- Thanks for telling the truth. I love the articles on NTEB site. You are a faithful watchman and the truth is a hard thing to find these days. May the Lord richly bless you and this ministry. Sincerely ” – Chris MCPO USN Retired
- I’ve been born again since 1976, and have seen thousands of so-called Christian websites proclaiming one kind or another their version of truth. I will and must say, when you have the Holy Spirit lead teaching, it shows, and you have it. You “rightly divide” the truth with little or no personal flesh agenda. a job very well done. Thank you for your humility and service to both Jesus Christ and the gospel. – Johnny T.
Preaching The Gospel Of The Grace Of God On The Street In Saint Augustine Florida
Street preaching is the time-tested and God honored way of sharing the gospel with the lost all around us, as well as serving as a reminder to the saved of the nearness of the Rapture of the Church.