Shut down the country. Develop vaccine and digital ID. That’s what New World Order eugenicist Bill Gates says America must now do to beat the coronavirus.
Bill Gates has compiled one of the largest personal fortunes in human history, to say he lives in an ‘ivory tower’ would be a gross underestimation of the type of privileged life he actually lives. He is a life-long eugenicist, he is an abortion for population control advocate, and his heart’s desire is to give everyone on the planet a vaccination with a digital ID. Right now, Bill Gates stands on the precipice of seeing his lifelong dream of a New World Order come true in spectacular style. Only one thing standing in his way, America, and he needs to shut her down.
“Behold, I have told you before.” Matthew 24:25 (KJB)
You probably weren’t paying attention when the ‘switch’ happened, they are pretty sneaky like that. But Bill Gates has now been rebranded by the media, as you will see in this article, as a ‘global health expert‘, and we all better start following his advice if we expect to survive. Yep, that’s how they do. Just don’t pay any attention to Event 201, ID2020, or the Certified Mark, and you should be able to make the mental leap of accepting ‘bioscientist’ Bill Gates quite nicely. If you had read our article on the Georgia Guidestones in 2015, then this is little or no surprise for you, you should read it.
Shut down America for 10 weeks? It won’t be here when you get back from that vacation, and that’s exactly the plan. That’s Bill Gates plan. We’ve been warning you for 10 years now about the plan to collapse America, and it has arrived. The Cloward-Piven strategy on steroids. Welcome to the New World Order, Bill Gates is waiting for you.
Eugenicist Bill Gates outlines 3 steps US government needs to take ‘to save lives and get the country back to work’
FROM GEEK WIRE: Bill Gates laid out a 3-step process the U.S. government must take to help curb the COVID-19 outbreak that could kill between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans, based on government estimates shared Tuesday.
The Microsoft co-founder and global health expert published his proposed plan in a Washington Post column Tuesday afternoon. Gates has been increasingly outspoken in recent days about the need to take more aggressive action in the fight against the novel coronavirus.
“There’s no question the United States missed the opportunity to get ahead of the novel coronavirus,” he wrote. “But the window for making important decisions hasn’t closed.”
Here’s a recap of Bill Gates plan:
- Shutdown: Allowing states to enact their own social distancing mandates is a “recipe for disaster” because people can travel across state lines and spread the virus, Gates wrote. “Until the case numbers start to go down across America — which could take 10 weeks or more — no one can continue business as usual or relax the shutdown,” he said. “Any confusion about this point will only extend the economic pain, raise the odds that the virus will return, and cause more deaths.”
- Testing: Gates said more tests need to be made available and the resulting data should be aggregated “so we can quickly identify potential volunteers for clinical trials and know with confidence when it’s time to return to normal.” He said there should also be clear priorities for who gets tested, given the lack of test-kits. He also called out the self-swab developed by the Bill Gates-backed Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network as an example of an efficient testing method.
- Vaccine: Gates said a vaccine can be created in less than 18 months with a data-based approach and rapid trials. The federal government should help build facilities where the vaccines will be made, he said.
In the column, Gates also cited his 2015 Ted Talk in which he warned the world of a COVID-19-like pandemic.
“In 2015, I urged world leaders in a TED talk to prepare for a pandemic the same way they prepare for war — by running simulations to find the cracks in the system,” Gates wrote. “As we’ve seen this year, we have a long way to go. But I still believe that if we make the right decisions now, informed by science, data and the experience of medical professionals, we can save lives and get the country back to work.”
There are now nearly 200,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S., more than any country in the world. More than 3,600 have died in America from the virus, a number that has tripled since Thursday morning, The New York Times reported. READ MORE
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 13,862 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 149,000 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,800 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page