Eugenicist Bill Gates called for a ‘national tracking system’ similar to South Korea, saying that “in Seattle, the University of Washington is providing thousands of tests per day but no one is connected to a national tracking system”
Every time I write an article on eugenicist Bill Gates and his desire to control the global population, I always get a visit from the folks over at NewsGuard, the Liberal “fact checking” group financed by Microsoft and embedded in their Edge web browser. The entire agenda of NewsGuard is to promote the Liberal position seen over at fake news MSNBC, while at the same time preventing Christians and Conservatives from having a voice online. Sorry, NewsGuard, we won’t be silenced by you or anyone else. We are in the publishing business, take a look.
“That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.” Psalm 26:7 (KJB)
Last week we told you all about Event 201, if you haven’t read it, stop, and go and read it right now. Today’s article will make much more of an impact on you if you know what Bill Gates and Event 201 is all about. So Bill Gates went on Reddit to participate in a coronavirus Ask Me Anything, and during the course of that Q&A, some pretty astonishing things came out.
First, Bill Gates wants a ‘national tracking system’ to track the spread of the virus, but you can’t track the virus without tracking the people, so what is he really calling for? A national tracking system for people. When you add that to something called ID2020, you’re off to the end times races. ID2020 calls for, you guessed it, an implantable tracking device that’s tied to a, you guess it again, vaccination. Here it is, I advise you to read it. Immediately.
When will all this craziness stop? Never, it’s just getting started. Remember how you always said how much you wanted to be in the end times, well, here you are. And it’s all fun and games until the New World Order takes your freedom away. Which, just coincidentally, is happening in bits and pieces right now. As for me, I guess I’ll just sit here, drink coffee, and work on my next article while I await for the email to arrive from NewsGuard in 3,2,1…
Bill Gates Calls For National Tracking System For Coronavirus During Reddit AMA
FROM FORBES: A week after stepping down from the boards of Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway, Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft and the second-richest person in the world with a net worth $97.8 billion, took to reddit for an Ask Me Anything on the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic, sharing his thoughts on how best to deal with the outbreak and its possible long-term effects on the world.
- A TED Talk by Gates from 2015 recently emerged called “The Next Outbreak? We’re Not Ready,” given during the Ebola epidemic, but as the White House administration faces criticism for not reacting quick enough, Gates reiterated that, “We did know it would happen at some point, either with a flu or some other respiratory virus…There was almost no funding.”
- Following the eventual end of the pandemic, Gates hopes that countries can work together to better prepare for similar situations, including the “need to have the ability to scale up diagnostics, drugs and vaccines very rapidly…the technologies exist to do this well if the right investments are made”; the $100 million his and his wife Melinda’s Gates Foundation donated to fight the coronavirus is focused on those three areas.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, this week said that mass production of a vaccine would likely not occur for another 12-18 months, and Gates concurred, saying that lots of manufacturing will need to be built to provide “billions of vaccines to protect the world” and that the first vaccines, which would “go to healthcare workers and critical workers…could happen before 18 months if everything goes well, but we and Fauci and others are being careful not to promise this when we are not sure.”
- A study released this week by Imperial College in the UK stated that even with mitigation, the U.S. could see around 1 million deaths from the coronavirus, but Gates cautioned that “the parameters used in that model were too negative,” pointing to China as “the most critical data we have” and that its social distancing approach was “able to reduce the number of cases.”
- Responding to a question on the Netherlands’ “controlled distribution” strategy, Gates countered saying “The only model that is known to work is a serious social distancing effort (‘shut down’),” estimating that “If a country does a good job with testing and ‘shut down’ then within 6-10 weeks they should see very few cases and be able to open back up”; however, he also admitted that “The U.S is still not organized on testing.”
- Gates called for a “national tracking system similar to South Korea, saying that “in Seattle, the [University of Washington] is providing thousands of tests per day but no one is connected to a national tracking system” and that “Whenever there is a positive test it should be seen to understand where the disease is and whether we need to strengthen the social distancing.”
- With social distancing and many of his other answers, though, he addressed the difficult schism between wealthy and developing nations, saying that “rich countries” that push for testing and practice social distancing should avoid high levels of infection within 2-3 months, though, “I worry about all the economic damage but even worse will be how this will affect the developing countries who cannot do the social distancing the same way as rich countries and whose hospital capacity is much lower.”
Crucial Quote: Gates addressing a now deleted question: “My retiring from public boards was not related to the epidemic but it does reinforce my decision to focus on the work of the foundation including it’s work to help with the epidemic.” READ MORE
I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but the geographical coincidence alone is pretty unsettling. The rest of it is right out of a dystopian disaster movie… pic.twitter.com/AEmJ8nOXRO
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) March 23, 2020
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 13,862 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 149,000 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,800 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page