America is under judgment, no rational person could possibly conclude otherwise.
Yesterday’s mass killings in Dayton, Ohio and El Paso, Texas not to mention the killings that took place at the Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, were horrific on every possible level. But after people have had time to process not only these events but also the dozens of mass killings that have been happening over the past decade, I believe there is only one logical conclusion that can be arrived at. America has finally come under the judgment of God. For the past 50 years we have told God that He was not welcome in our classrooms, not welcome in our courtrooms, and not welcome in our government. It’s starting to look like, to me, that He has left us as a nation.
“But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.” Proverbs 1:25-27 (KJV)
Back when Donald Trump was running for president in 2016, I wrote multiple articles telling you why I was voting for him, and what the likely outcome of a Trump victory would be. You can read all those articles here. One article in particular was one where I warned that a Donald Trump victory, while beneficial for Israel, would bring about a time of ‘global shaking‘, and that is exactly what has been happening since Trump took office. But while Trump’s victory expanded God’s judgment on America, it did not begin with Trump.
America is under judgment, no rational person could conclude otherwise. I have combed through hundreds of articles in the NTEB Archive and have traced it back to 2012 where, in my opinion, I believe that God’s active judgment on the United States of America began. But first, let’s take a look over the past 60 years and see what led up to the events that started in 2012 under Barack Obama.
Are These The Events That Have Finally Triggered God’s Judgment On America For Our Reaction of His Word?
“The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.” Psalm 9:16,17 (KJV)
On June 25, 1962, the United States Supreme Court decided in Engel v. Vitale that a prayer approved by the New York Board of Regents for use in schools violated the First Amendment because it represented establishment of religion. In 1963, in Abington School District v. Schempp, the court decided against Bible readings in public schools along the same lines.
Since 1963, there have been five negative developments in the nation’s public schools:
• Academic achievement has plummeted, including SAT scores.
• Increased rate of out-of-wedlock births
• Increase in illegal hard drug use
• Increase in violent juvenile crime
• Deterioration of school behavior
“And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.” Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV)
January 22, 1973 – The US Supreme Court, in a 7-2 decision, affirms the legality of a woman’s right to have an abortion under the Fourteenth amendment to the Constitution. From this moment on, murder of unborn babies becomes institutionalized and corporatized until now in 2019, we have full abortion-on-demand, up to and including the day of the baby’s birth. Abortion in America is a billion dollar industry, and is promoted even by “family-friendly” companies like Walt Disney.
- NEW YORK GOVERNOR ANDREW CUOMO CELEBRATES AS HE SIGNS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT BILL AUTHORIZING KILLING OF BABIES UP TO THE MOMENT OF BIRTH
- ‘FAMILY FRIENDLY’ NETFLIX AIRS ‘SALUTE TO ABORTION’ SHOW AS HOST MICHELLE WOLF DECLARES ‘GOD BLESS ABORTIONS!’
- BYE BYE BABY: WOMEN IN DUBLIN CELEBRATE AS IRELAND PASSES ABORTION LAW ALLOWING THEM TO KILL THEIR UNBORN BABIES ON DEMAND
- APOSTATE LAODICEAN ‘FAITH LEADERS’ TO HOLD SERVICE ASKING GOD TO BLESS PLANNED PARENTHOOD BABY MURDER MILL IN OHIO NEXT MONTH
- PARTY OF DEATH: ALL 20 DEMOCRATIC 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES VOWED ON SATURDAY TO PASSIONATELY SUPPORT AND DEFEND PLANNED PARENTHOOD ABORTIONS AT ALL COSTS
“And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.” Matthew 11:23,24 (KJV)
In 1998, President Clinton issued Executive Order 13087 (PDF) expanding equal opportunity employment in the Federal government by prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation. On June 11, 1999 President Clinton issued Proclamation No. 7203 (PDF) for Gay and Lesbian Pride Month:
Thirty years ago this month, at the Stonewall Inn in New York City, a courageous group of citizens resisted harassment and mistreatment, setting in motion a chain of events that would become known as the Stonewall Uprising and the birth of the modern gay and lesbian civil rights movement. Gays and lesbians, their families and friends, celebrate the anniversary of Stonewall every June in America as Gay and Lesbian Pride Month.
On June 1, 2009, President Obama issued Proclamation No. 8387 (PDF) for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month. In this proclamation the President pointed to the contributions made by LGBTQ Americans both in promoting equal rights to all regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity and in broader initiatives such as the response to the global HIV pandemic. The President ended the proclamation by calling upon the people of the United States to “turn back discrimination and prejudice everywhere it exists.” source
The Past Is Prologue
Please note that I am not pinning any of this necessarily to any particular political party. This article is so much more important than just another fruitless, pointless and idiotic debate on politics. Yes, the Democrats are the drivers of most all of this, but who voted those people into office to have the power to be able to do that? We, the people, that’s who. And it has been happening since the year after I was born, so it’s been percolating for quite some time now. At the top of this article, I pointed to the years 2012 and forward as containing events that “filled the cup” of God’s wrath upon America. Here are some notable events to prove that point.
- Historic First! Obama’s Minions Add Gay Marriage Plank To Official DNC 2012 Election Platform: Democrats are set to include a pro-gay marriage plank in their convention platform for the first time in history, party sources confirm to POLITICO. The language was approved unanimously by a 15-member platform draft committee, and now heads for approval by the full platform committee in August. The party’s Platform Drafting Committee agreed, unanimously, to approve the language at a meeting this weekend in Minneapolis. A source in the meeting said the decision was “not controversial.” The language will not become official until the party’s full Platform Committee meets Aug. 10 in Detroit. source
- US Supreme Court in 2015 Defied God And Voted In Favor Of Same-Sex Marriage: Justice Anthony Kennedy, often the swing vote on the court, sided with its more liberal members and authored the 34-page decision. He wrote that marriage is a “keystone of the nation’s social order” and that there is “no difference between same- and opposite-sex couples with respect to this principle.” Kennedy then criticized that same-sex couples are denied the benefits that states have linked to marriage. “It is demeaning to lock same-sex couples out of a central institution of the nation’s society, for they too may aspire to the transcendent purposes of marriage,” he wrote. source
- Abortion Became Taxpayer-Funded Under Obamacare: Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States of America. He is so enthusiastically in favor of sacrificing babies on the altar of Planned Parenthood that when he was a state senator he voted 3 times against the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act”. The bill recognized babies born after attempted abortions as persons and required doctors to give them care.’ Obama voted to withhold that care. 3 times. Under Obamacare, abortion became now taxpayer-funded. That means that all America shares in the killing of these babies, their blood is upon all of us. source
NTEB published over 1,300 articles on the nefarious activities of former US President Barack Obama, and repeatedly said in many of those articles that Obama was God’s judgment on America. We wanted a country without God, so God gave us a president fit for the job of leading us there. Not unlike when the Jews rejected God in the Old Testament and God gave them wicked King Saul to lead them into a ditch. Obama was our King Saul, but the end of Obama as president was not the end of God’s judgment on America.
Trump And The Global Shaking
Enter Donald John Trump as the 45th president of the United States. God has already use Trump to advance the cause of His people the Jews in Israel, which to me is the main reason why God put him in office. But having Trump as president has caused and is causing uproar and division here in America the likes of which have not been seen since the Civil War of the 1860’s.
Scarily still, for all the reasons mentioned already and a thousand more, is what the anti-baby, anti-Israel, anti-semitic and anti-God Liberals are saying that will do should they get power in 2020. We are backed into a corner on a hundred-foot cliff, with nothing but rocks and raging water below us. There are no ‘bright spots’ anywhere in view. If the Liberals win, they will double and triple-down on all the reasons that triggered God’s judgment in the first place. If Trump wins reelection, the Liberals who have not take the first term very well at all, will be driven to acts of violence I cannot even begin to contemplate. This just might be America’s very first ‘lose-lose’ situation.
Mass Shootings, Drug Use And Gaia Worship
These three events all happened just this week alone:
- GILROY MASS SHOOTING: A mass shooting occurred at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, on July 28, 2019, at 5:40 p.m., resulting in four deaths—including the gunman—and 12 injuries.
- EL PASO MASS SHOOTING: A lone gunman killed at least 20 people inside a crowded Walmart on Saturday morning, according to eyewitnesses and officials. “A day that would’ve been a normal day for someone to leisurely go shopping, turned into one of the most deadly days in the history of Texas. Lives were taken who should still be with us today. Twenty innocent people from El Paso have lost their lives, and more than two dozen more are injured,” Texas Governor Greg Abbott said at an evening press conference. source
- DAYTON MASS SHOOTING: A shooting with multiple fatalities and several people wounded has occurred near Ned Peppers Bar on East Fifth Street in the city of Dayton’s Oregon District. source
El Paso, Dayton make 251 mass shootings in the US in 216 days, more shootings than days in the year
As gunfire ripped through America in an unprecedented 24 hours, a bleak milestone in a nation pocked by gun violence was marked: There have been 251 mass shootings in 2019, according to the Gun Violence Archive.
A shooting spree early Sunday at an entertainment district in Dayton, Ohio – which left at least nine dead and 16 hurt – notched an even darker statistic: It occurred on the 216th day of the year, meaning there have been more mass shootings than days so far this year. source
The Full Cup
“Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish. They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily. They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.” Psalm 73:7-10 (KJV)
Let me just conclude this article by restating my original point, and that is simply this. Just as Prohibition didn’t stop anyone from drinking, just as the War On Drugs didn’t stop anyone from buying, selling or taking drugs, any and all efforts to ban guns will also likewise fail. All these terrible things in America are not happening because we need new laws, different laws or stronger laws. They are happening because we, as a nation, have rejected the Lawgiver who created us, and His judgment is the result.
“And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land. O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee. O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him; Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets. Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him. “ Daniel 9:3-11 (KJV)
The future? From here on it only gets worse. The only thing that could stop God’s judgment on our nation is to repent as a nation. National repentance, not just personal repentance. I’m not talking about the powerless and ecumenical National Day of Prayer nonsense, where evangelicals pray with buddhists and everyone cries out to their own gods. All that junk is part of the problem, not the solution.
If the Founding Fathers could take a good look at the mess we are in right now, I think that even they would want to pull the plug on the whole thing. It’s that bad. Israel fell into captivity for 70 years because they rejected God, and God judged them. The prophet Daniel, in the passage quoted above, shows the way out for America as a nation.
But you and I both know that will never happen.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,832 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page