Go visit the graves of Buddha, Mohammed, Joseph Smith and all the others, their bones are still with us. You will search the empty tomb in vain for Jesus of Nazareth, He is not here, He is risen from the dead!
There is one common bond that every human being has regardless of race, creed, color or national origin, we will all die one day. With the only exceptions being Enoch never died, Elijah never died, and when the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church takes place, the born again souls in that number, hopefully you and I, will never die either. But outside of that, everyone dies. Fortunately for us who are saved, we have a Saviour who rose from the dead by His own power, and that’s how we will rise one day as well. Because He lives, we will live also.
“And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.” Mark 16:7 (KJB)
On this episode of Rightly Dividing, we are opening our King James Bible to take a deep-dive into the events surrounding the resurrection of Jesus from the dead by His own power, a feat never accomplished before or since. This event has been appropriated by various religions and cults around the world, and attempted to be imitated, but all such efforts are laughable and instantly obvious for the frauds they are. Go visit the graves of Buddha, Mohammed, Joseph Smith and all the others, their bones are still with us. You will search the empty tomb in vain for Jesus of Nazareth, He is not here, He is risen from the dead!
As I am writing this, a quick glance at the global population counter reads just about 7,777,277,577, so that means that it will hit 9 sevens in a row sometime on Tuesday evening, two days before the end of Passover. Never before in my 29 years of being saved have I felt such an urgency to get the gospel out before we are called up hither. Please join us tonight for this very special Resurrection Sunday radio bible study beginning at 9 PM EST this evening.
From the very beginning of Now The End Begins, we have told you that “The WAR is real, the BATTLE hot, and TIME is short…to the FIGHT!“ It’s begun, and we all need to take our place on the front lines of the end times, tell a lost and dying world about salvation in Jesus Christ, and warn of the coming judgment. Are you ready for what comes next?
Topics That We Will Discuss On Tonight’s King James Bible Study:
- Exactly What Jesus Was Doing In Hell For 3 Days And Nights.
- What Will Happen When You Die.
- Easter Was A Pagan Holiday 2,000 Years Ago, And Remains So Today.
- The Real Reason Why The Betrayer Judas Hung Himself.
- The ‘Super Powers’ Jesus Displayed After He Rose That We Will One Day Have Also.
- Global population will reach 7,777,777,777 people sometime Tuesday!
- Jesus Resurrection From The Dead Tells Us How ‘Once Saved, Always Saved‘ Is Possible.
- How The Disbelief Of The Apostle Thomas Cost Him A Mighty Blessing, And How Not To Make The Same Joy-Robbing Mistake In Your Your Life.
If you love bible prophecy and the end times, this is one program you will not want to miss. Over my 29 years of being saved and studying bible prophecy, never before have I seen it leaping off the pages like it is right now, today, in our time. The whole world is under lockdown from a global pestitlience, imagine that, and yet it is all foretold in the scripture of truth. Please join with us as we open our King James Bible to hear what the Lord would have us to know about these end times that have now begun.
Our Sunday Night King James Bible Study Is Now Live Right Here
Thanks to your generous giving and praying for us, we are now broadcasting from our own servers and on our own site. We even created a chatroom for people to talk with each other as well. Gone is the outdated Flash technology with all its problems and listener issues. Our new station will be using HTML 5 and php so it will be easily heard on any mobile device , desktop or laptop computer.
- NOTE: The Chatroom will open at 8:45 PM EST and will have live music playing. We look forward to having you come and join the NTEB Radio Bible family!
If you decide to use the chatroom, you can chat either as a guest by clicking on the colored circle in the bottom left of the chat window and filling in your own information, or you can register with a FREE account, and chat with permanent credentials and user avatar. Either way is very simple and easy to do, you will find more about that there.
Your Generous Donations Make These Live King James Radio Bible Studies Possible!
On our Sunday night radio bible study, we are preaching and teaching the gospel of the grace of God, rightly divided and dispensationally correct, to a truly global audience who is hungry for the word. These programs would not be possible without your generous support. Listen to just a few of the recent comments we have gotten:
- “Wanted to send you encouragement and thank you for all you are doing!! I’ve been reading from this website for about 5 years and I’ve been on this at least 10 times a day. It’s the most honest prophecy website in history. And you have ministered to me greatly. This lockdown has been amazing as God gets us unto himself and smooths out the paths for us. I was reading devotional from Kenneth Copeland and during that time you had really hit That ministries hard. I was not Word Faith but I was feeding off his teaching. During this time I have removed Kenneth Copeland I wanted to thank you for your exposure of his ministry. Holy Spirit is truly the leader of all truths. The bible study on Bill Gates was tremendous. And I had the same check in my spirit as you did. He’s the guy that gonna lead this one world revolution Amazing times we live in. I’m super excited and living in total victory and peace. Once again thank you for the time you put in your reward in heaven will truly be great. Looking forward to this coming week. My prayer tonight is this …Father send Your Son!! DG
- “Thank you oh so much for sound teaching. I am so thankful and blessed for clicking on your channel. I have been on your Facebook page since 2011 and never subscribed to you-tube channel until today. I loved the live recording of singing, what a delight to hear the joy of the Lord in the voices of the congregation. So wonderful to hear the part about Luke 12:36, that has made my eyebrows furrow when I read and therefore I have always steadfast to not leaning on my own understanding. May God continue to bless you, your family friends and loved ones. All Glory be to Jesus, my Saviour Redeemer and King, Amen.” Susan Anderson
- “Loved this teaching! Presented in a clear contextual manner that was easy to follow along. You connected the dots for me that had previously brought so much confusion, namely the 4th seal covenant, the 5th seal tribulation saints, and the 6th seal 2nd Coming of Christ AFTER the wedding of the Body/Bride of Christ IN HEAVEN. Wow, after 41 years since my being born again by the Holy Spirit in to the Body of Christ, I finally have the answers to end the confusion. What joy and peace has flooded my heart! Thank you for this encouraging teaching of the Word.” SB
- “I am from Sri Lanka and listen to the radio Bible study every week.” Nihal Perera
Nothing thrills my soul like teaching the word of God, it is what the Lord called me to do 29 years ago, and Now The End Begins is the vehicle in which I am able to do it. How exciting it is to be able to teach the Bible to tens of thousands of people per year. Like I told you with the first post of 2020, I have dedicated myself now full-time to NTEB, and it is only through your generous support that such a thing is possible.
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
Listen to what our donation angels have to say about the ministry of Now The End Begins
- “Hey NTEB, just wanted to say thank you for the radio show, I am loving it every single one of them. Right now I’m studying the rightly dividing the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God. God saved me from a horrible pit and the Holy Spirit lead me to Pastor Charles Lawson many years ago, and now at NTEB. Can’t be more blessed than that.Thank you, Thank you, Thank you……….Jesus. Till He comes…Blessings and Prayers on you.” Alda Kajana
- I just want to thank you for the teachings you give every Sunday night on radio. You are such a blessing to me. I absolutely love your way of teaching the scriptures. I don’t have a church where I can have fellowship and teaching, so you have been my teacher for many months now. Thanks God you are there for all of us who have no church to go to. I pray that the Lord will bless you abundantly in your ministry, and your loved ones too. You are such a blessing to me, and many others, in these last days before the rapture. Thank you so much Geoffrey, from the bottom of my heart. May the Lord keep you, until He comes back for us. You are in my prayers.” Donald Godin
- “Thank you for the work you are doing brother. Your page and your testimony were a blessing to me this morning as I came across it for the first time. Thank you for the reality of your testimony and what God has done for you in introducing you to Jesus our Lord. God has brought me, in salvation, to Himself as well, through His love and mercy and grace in salvation. How can we praise Him enough? How can we not share this good news!? I pray this day for God’s blessing on your ministry that He may save many souls through the work He has called you to. Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)” Mark and Melissa
- “Love the Sunday night bible study. I want to support someone who has the passion for the lost like Geoffrey does and rightly divides the word of God. God bless you.” Teresa Carey
- “I give because not many news outlets are brave enough or Godly enough to tell these stories from a Christian’s point of view. I see stories here that will not be seen anywhere else.” William Grayshaw
- “It’s hard to find solid biblical teaching in America these days. It’s a blessing to be able to take part in a ministry financially without being concerned about false teaching. All glory to God! God bless!” Maximilian Swan
- “I donate because you are reporting the truth about the increasing wickedness of our time, as God’s word foretold. In so doing we are reminded to “Keep looking up” as we wait in joyful hope for the Lord’s coming, Maranatha! ” Anthony Sloane
- “Geoffrey has the best End Times News out there. I have been receiving his emails for years now and always enjoy his Sunday night messages although I don’t always think exactly as he thinks. We are all in this “boat of life” together and as I come to the end of my life’s journey here, I am more aware of Jesus’s call for us to be one as He and the Father are One.” Deborah Cleaveland
- “I believe in Christ Jesus, my LORD and Savior. I see Mt 24 “ The Days of NOAH “. Happening before our eyes. I think from all the signs, turmoil, godlessness, the Rapture Is at hand.1 Thes 4:16–18. WARN SOMEONE TODAY.” Dwight Shotwell
- ” I like the way you are promoting the scriptures of the Kingdom Message Baptism of Jesus Christ, as those of Paul in Acts 20: 27-31 Preachers don’t D this !! they make up their own IDEAS and then claim the person has Holy Spirit, WHEN THEY HAVE NOT not ever will !!!! …bye now…” Bara Rodgers
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
STREET-TESTED NTEB GOSPEL TRACTS:
This is the official gospel tract of NTEB, used here on the streets of Saint Augustine and sent around the world as they are purchased through our website. We ask you to prayerfully consider supporting the work of Now The End Begins by purchasing a box of these full-color, high-quality gospel tracts. Thank you in advance!
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,882 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14.000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:23 (KJV)
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page