In order for the great ‘falling away’ to be complete, the professing end times Christian church, the church of Laodicea, there must be a full-on inclusion of the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community into the church and for the church to be ‘welcoming and affirming’
The angel Gabriel said to the prophet Daniel that in the last days, ‘knowledge shall be increased’ and that certainly has come true in spades in our day here in the 21st century. But one of the problems with such a vast expanse of news and information is the news cycle is so short that we forget the older stuff and new stuff comes in. Such is the case with the incredible rush by the Laodicean professing Christian church to 1). embrace the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community and affirm them in that lifestyle, and 2). pastors and other Laodicean church leaders who have actually come out as gay. There have been a lot of these stories, but as time goes on we forget.
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV)
I believe, as I study the Bible, that in order for the great ‘falling away’ to be complete, that the professing end times Christian church, the church of Laodicea, there must be a full-on inclusion of the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community into the church and for the church to be ‘welcoming and affirming’ of their lifestyle. The gospel cannot be preached as written, no mention of sin can be spoken unless it is in a very general, ‘we are all sinners so who can judge’ sense. As I scan the news on a daily basis, I see this not only happening, but happening rapidly.
“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” Romans 1:26,27 (KJV)
So I thought it would be helpful for you to be reminded just how much of a shift has taken place within the professing Christian church here in America towards embracing the LGBTQ+ lifestyle and same-sex marriage. Some of these stories you may have already heard of, while others may come as quite a little jolt.
Pastors And Prominent Leaders Within The Professing Evangelical Church Who Support And Affirm The LGBTQ+ Lifestyle
- RICK WARREN: Since he is featured in the main photo in this article we shall start with him. Yes, you can go to YouTube and search to find a few videos where Rick Warren, rather reluctantly and parsing his own words, says that the LGBTQ+ lifestyle is ‘not in accordance with scripture’. Those are his words. But his actions, like the photo where he holds hands with gay singer Elton John, and jokes that their kiss would be ‘heard around the world‘ tells you how he really feels. Those are also his words. The gleeful look on his face as he held hands with Elton reminded me of two high school kids with a crush on each other. So I wonder, at what point did Rick Warren take ‘Sir’ Elton John off to the side and tell him that he is heading for a devil’s Hell if he doesn’t get saved? If you have a link to show he said that (insert laughing emoji here) please post it in the comments below.
- JOSHUA HARRIS: This man is the Laodicean superstar who wrote “I Kissed Dating Goodbye” in 1997, and in 2019 has left his wife, renounced his faith in Jesus Christ, and has “repented” of telling LGBTQ+P for Pedophile people that they are lost and headed for Hell. This story created a firestorm in the Christian community, but you better buckle up and get used to stories like this, many more on the way.
- BAPTIST PASTOR OLIVER THOMAS: Baptist pastor Oliver Thomas wrote an op-ed piece back in May of 2019, and in it he made the case that the Christian church had “gotten it wrong” on the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community. Thomas states ” A sad thing is happening in America. The church is killing itself. A great revelation has occurred that is bringing joy and happiness to millions, but it is being met with resistance and retrenchment from many of my colleagues inside the church. The revelation is that LGBTQ people are just like the rest of us — only LGBTQ. They are not perverts nor are they abnormal, as the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental health experts once declared them to be. People don’t choose their sexual orientation any more than they choose their race or gender. This is what lay behind a recent comment by Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, that Vice President Mike Pence’s quarrel — if he has one — is not with the mayor. “Your quarrel, sir,” said the openly gay Democratic presidential candidate, “is with my creator.” And it only got worse from there. You can read the entire article here.
- SINGER & SONGWRITER RAY BOLTZ: Ray Boltz over the past 30 years has written some of the best-loved songs of the modern-day Christian music era. He also came out to his family as a homosexual in 2004, and went public in 2010. Magically, homosexuality and same-sex marriage is no longer a sin, and Ray Boltz is enjoying his role as a Pied Piper to help lead other Christians into the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile lifestyle. He says “I often get messages from people who thank me for coming out and say it gave them the courage to face the same reality,” he said. “Often they ask me for advice about how to handle the process of coming out to a spouse and children in the context of religion and faith. I never give advice about that. Everyone has to work that out for themselves. I only know that what I chose to do has brought me much happiness.” source
- ‘JARS OF CLAY’ SINGER DAN HASELTINE: The lead singer of 90’s Christian band Jars of Clay caused a small uproar on Twitter in 2014 for writing a series of tweets in support of gay marriage. “Not meaning to stir things up BUT… Is there a non-speculative or non ‘slippery slope’ reason why gays shouldn’t marry? I don’t hear one,” Dan Haseltine wrote in one of his tweets. In the following few days, Haseltine continued to tweet and reply to his fans from all ends of the spectrum. “You’re refuting yourself. You are headed nowhere fast friend. Consider and repent,” one twitter user told the singer. Fortunately for Haseltine, not all fans spoke out against his opinion – in fact, he received a lot of support. “I have received so many great messages from gay Christians,” he wrote. “You have encouraged me.” source
- AMY GRANT: During her first gay press interview, and for an entire hour, the Grammy winner reflected – with her usual sincerity and thoughtfulness – on her loyal gay fan base, how she reconciles Christianity and homosexuality, her “compassion” for gay marriage and the unforgettable dinner she shared with out ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero. source
- TED HAGGARD: Ted Haggard was an evangelical superstar back in the 1990’s and into the 2000’s. His New Life Church in Colorado was a massive megachurch with thousands of followers in attendance. n November 2006, he resigned from all of his leadership positions after allegations of homosexual sex and drug abuse were made by Mike Jones, a former male prostitute. Initially Haggard denied even knowing Mike Jones, but as a media investigation proceeded he acknowledged that some allegations, such as his purchase of methamphetamine, were true. He later added “sexual immorality” to his list of confessions. In 2011, Haggard came out as bisexual, Today, Ted Haggard is a proud supporter and member of the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community, and in 2019 he pastors the Saint James Church where he “affirms and welcomes” the LGBTQ+ community and confirms them in their sin. source
- EDDIE LONG: Pastor Long was forever on TV waxing lyrical about how wrong homosexuality is. He was a big fan of so-called “homosexual cure” programme and often promoted them on his TV shows. Then four guys sued him for allegedly coercing them into sex. The whole thing was settled out of court, which made people think there was truth to it. Pastor Long’s wife said she wanted a divorce after the scandal. But then she decided to return to her marriage, so that she could offer her experience and guidance to others. source
- TONY CAMPOLO: Back in 2015, Tony Campolo announced his support for same-sex couples’ inclusion in the church. Campolo, a progressive evangelical leader who counseled President Bill Clinton through the Monica Lewinsky scandal and is a sociology professor at Eastern University in Pennsylvania, announced on his Web site Monday his support for same-sex couples in the church. Most evangelical churches tend to exclude same-sex couples from membership and within leadership. source
- JOEL OSTEEN: Like RIck Warren, false teacher and Laodicean pastor Joel Osteen will say, however haltingly, that he does think that the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. However, he has no issues attending gay marriage ceremonies, has no issue rocking out at a Lady Gaga gay Pride Month concert, and never tells the hundreds of LGBTQ+P for Pedophile people who attend his church each week that homosexuality is a sin.
- TD JAKES: Megachurch leader and author T.D. Jakes says that homosexuals should attend congregations that affirm their lifestyle and that politics do not need to reflect biblical ethics, adding that his position on homosexuality is both “evolved and evolving.”During an interview with the Huffington Post on Monday, Jakes was asked by a viewer if he believes that homosexuals and the black church can co-exist.“Absolutely… I think it is going to be diverse from church to church. Every church has a different opinion on the issue and every gay person is different,” he replied. “And I think that to speak that the church—the black church, the white church or any kind of church you wanna call it—are all the same, is totally not true.” source
- CAMPUS CRUSADE FOR CHRIST (CRU): Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU) is an organization that touts itself as an interdenominational Christian ministry that is primarily found on university campuses around the world. Now a global parachurch mission outfit, CRU is a staple of youth and college group partnerships with over 25,000 missionaries in nearly 200 countries. In short, CRU is an influential voice among evangelical students. For the last several years, evangelicalism has been promoting the unbiblical notion that you can be both gay and Christian. The movement, largely influenced by pro-gay parachurch organizations such as Living Out and Revoice, has gained inroads into churches at an alarming rate. The notion that one can identify as homosexual while continuing to dress and act like a homosexual is acceptable so long as one doesn’t actively engage in sexual activity is biblically preposterous. Yet, this is the crux of the movement.
— Grant Hartley (@TheGrantHartley) July 25, 2019
Now, CRU is pushing this idea through its influential youth gatherings. One CRU leader recently tweeted that the Bible does not call us to be “straight.” Rachel Gilson, whom Hartley quoted in his above tweet, is a campus staff director for CRU in Boston. What Gilson said, that the Bible does not call us to be straight, is demonstrably false. Romans 1 clearly refers to homosexuality as “vile affections” and “dishonorable passions.” Regardless of the translation used, it is clear that the desire, in and of itself, whether or not it is acted upon, is considered vile to God. Why this is even a question in the Church now is baffling — no reasonable conservative theologian in the history of the Church would deny this. Yet, the movement continues to grow, and CRU is perpetuating it by influencing young minds to accept what God sees as unacceptable. source
“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.” Revelation 3:14-19 (KJV)
Everywhere you look amongst the Laodicean ranks of end times Christianity, this is what you are seeing, this is the direction that everything is shifting towards. The King James Bible is on the cusp of being declared as ‘hate speech’, and it will be the professing Christian church that does it when it happens. You see, in the Laodicean church age, pastors are terrified of speaking the truth because the truth in 2019 will cost you something. They would rather have ‘peace and safety’ than preach the truth of the Bible. Mostly they are afraid of the money drying up.
Is your church experiencing a shift towards the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile community? Please comment below if it does.
Is Rick Warren A Secret Sodomite?
Our friend Bryan Denlinger made this great video, and gave us a shout-out as well! You can also visit his web site here.
Gay Evangelicals Argue That Bible Does Not Condemn Homosexuality
More than 30 U.S. states now recognize same-sex marriages, and an increasing number of mainline American churches are blessing them. But evangelical church members- which account for around 30 percent of the U.S. adult population – believe the Bible unequivocally condemns homosexuality. VOA’s Jerome Socolovsky reports that gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender evangelicals are coming out. Backed by a prominent evangelical scholar, they argue that the traditional reading of the bible is wrong.
Baptist Pastor Rebukes Anti-Gay Sermon
Rev. Welton Gaddy, President of Interfaith Alliance, rebukes a pastor’s anti-gay sermon as a distorted, hateful message.
Joel Osteen Talks Pope And Gays
Joel Osteen joins HuffPost live to share his thoughts on the current pope and homosexuality.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,832 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page