In March 2020, former Senate aide Tara Reade alleged that Biden sexually assaulted her while she worked for his office in 1993. Joe Biden has unequivocally denied assaulting or harassing Reade.
Earlier today on Twitter, I had posted a video of Democratic candidate for president Joe Biden interacting with the children of newly-elected senators that he was swearing into office. There was no photoshop or Deep Fakes, just the regular footage from CSPAN of the various ceremonies, showing Joe Biden at work. Within 5 minutes, my NTEB Twitter account was locked and a notice saying the video I had posted was in violation of their Child Sexual Exploitation Policy. Wow. Twitter just called Joe Biden a child sexual predator. Twitter would not allow my account to be restored until I removed the “offending tweet” exposing Joe Biden as a child molester.
“And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.” Mark 9:42 (KJB)
Having been sexually abused as a child by a creepy old man, my piano teacher Randy Douglas, I know first hand the pain of what that level of betrayal of trust feels like. I also know what it looks like when someone is abusing children, and when you watch the video below, you will see it too. Watch as Biden tries to hide his arousal as he puts his hands on the little kid’s faces, then watch in horror as he steps in closer so his groin is pressed against their backsides. This is the man the Democrats say will “restore the soul of America”.
Obviously, Twitter is making sure that the truth about Joe Biden is suppressed, they are covering for him in hopes of seeing him elected. But Joe Biden is, in fact, a child molester, share this story even if Twitter won’t. But remember, if videos of Joe Biden interacting with children set off red flag violations on Twitter, what should they be doing in your brain?
Here are all the times Democrat Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls
FROM BUSINESS INSIDER: Eight women, including Reade, have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Seven of the women said Biden’s behavior did not amount to sexual harassment or assault.
Biden released a two-minute video after the initial allegations were made public in April 2019, but he was criticized for giving what critics deemed a “non-apology apology,” in which he said he would try to do better moving forward. He later said he’s “not sorry for anything that I’ve ever done.”
- Tara Reade alleged in April 2019 that Biden touched her in ways that made her feel uncomfortable while she worked in his Senate office in 1993. In March 2020, Reade alleged that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.
- Lucy Flores alleged in March 2019 that Biden grasped her shoulders from behind and kissed the back of her head without her consent during a campaign event in 2014.
- Ally Coll, a former Democratic staffer, told The Washington Post in April 2019 that when she met Biden in 2008, he complimented her smile, squeezed her shoulders, and held her “for a beat too long.”
- Sofie Karasek, a progressive organizer, was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the 2016 Academy Awards. Karasek said she felt Biden violated her personal space in that interaction.
- Amy Stokes Lappos alleges Biden pulled her face close to him during a 2009 political fundraiser.
- Caitlyn Caruso said that after she shared her story of sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her “just a little bit too long” and put his hand on her thigh.
- DJ Hill alleges Biden rested his hand on her shoulder and moved it down her back at a 2012 fundraising event in Minneapolis. Hill said the encounter made her “very uncomfortable.”
- Vail Kohnert-Yount, a former White House intern, said when she met Biden in 2013, he “put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead.” Kohnert-Yount also said Biden called her a “pretty girl.”
- In June 2019, Biden told the brothers of a 13-year-old girl to “keep the guys away” from her at a campaign event.
Watch The Joe Biden Videos That Twitter Says Violates Their Child Sexual Exploitation Policy
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,860+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page