Connect with us

Headline News

Thousands Rally at Wisconsin Capitol to Protest Gov. Scott Walker

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker continues to ignite a fury of protests in Madison, with his bill that will remove collective bargaining rights from unionized public-sector employees. Thousands gathered today despite frigid temperatures, to march on the State Capitol and voice their anger with the Governor.

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

Public workers enraged after Walker’s proposal gains State Assembly approval

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker continues to ignite a fury of protests in Madison, with his bill that will remove collective bargaining rights from unionized public-sector employees. Thousands gathered today despite frigid temperatures, to march on the State Capitol and voice their anger with the Governor. Rallies in support of Wisconsin workers were held in other cities across the country, with some of the largest in Chicago, Columbus, Ohio, and Salt Lake City.

Even though they are excluded from the current proposal, hundreds of off-duty police officers joined the march on the State Capitol to show support for the near 170,000 public employees that will be affected by the bill.

Richard Daley, 62, of Green Bay, who retired from the Madison Police Department after 20 years on the force, came back to Madison today “supporting the fact that we all see this as union busting and wage suppression. This is a long-term, downward spiral of wages for working families.

Wausau police Detective Cord Buckner, 42, stoically stood in the cold with an American flag wrapped around his face and holding a “Cops for Labor” sign as thousands of demonstrators marched around the Capitol. “The aggregate effect on public employees will affect police unions eventually,” Buckner said.  source: USA Today

“Hey hey, ho ho, Scott Walker has got to go.”

(Reuters) – Thousands of people rallied in cities across the United States on Saturday against a Wisconsin plan to curb the power of public sector unions that has sparked similar government efforts in other states.The Saturday protests take place in a different context than previous rallies, after the controversial proposal passed the state Assembly on Friday, testing the resolve of a movement that has so far been remarkably peaceful.

The bid by Wisconsin Republicans to try and balance the state budget by rewriting labor laws has turned into a national standoff with Republicans and business interests on one side, and Democrats and union groups on the other

Backers of the bill won a major victory early Friday with state Assembly approval of the union bill. The bill has now moved to the state Senate where it is stalled because the 14 Democrats fled to Illinois to deny a quorum for a vote.

People in the state capital of Madison, which is home to unionized state government agencies and the University of Wisconsin, are overwhelmingly opposed to the governor’s plan. But Republicans said they believe there is a silent majority who voted Walker into office, and support the efforts.  source: Reuters

The Big Labor debate

President Obama has openly supported the protesters in Wisconsin, accusing Governor Walker of unleashing an “assault” on union labor, and Nancy Pelosi has also voiced her support. Republicans and Tea Party members are encouraged by Governor Walker’s bill and would like to see the power of Big Labor decrease across the nation. The war has begun, and Wisconsin is just the first battle. The nation must decide upon the level of control that unions will maintain in America, and many states will undoubtedly work to free themselves from the stranglehold that public workers have on state economies. How much will private-sector employees continue to suffer and bare the brunt of this bad economy, as public-sector workers are not only shielded, but are constantly demanding more? Only time will tell, but it will certainly be a rough road ahead.

Headline News

United States And Israel Prepare For War With Iran As Satellite Images Show A Furious Rebuilding Of Tehran’s Nuclear Program Previously Thought To Be Destroyed

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

A military confrontation between the US and Iran could begin in the coming days and be an intensive, multi-week campaign, sources said Wednesday, despite ongoing diplomatic talks between Washington and Tehran.

Last June, the United States along with Israel, launched a series of targeted bunker-busting attacks on the 3 major nuclear facilities in Iran. At the time, Trump had said that the attacked had totally and completely destroyed Tehran’s facilities, but that was not to be the case. Iran still retains much of their equipment, and is spending their time right now fortifying it against the upcoming attack.

“For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:” Jeremiah 49:37 (KJB)

Iranian leaders are rushing to prepare for war in case nuclear deal talks with Washington break down, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday. Tehran has deployed its forces, fortified nuclear sites, and expanded its clampdown on domestic dissent, reflecting the regime’s views that the survival of the regime is at stake. Locals reported explosions in the Iranian capital of Tehran and the southern city of Shiraz on Wednesday, with footage shared on social media appearing to show pillars of smoke rising from the reported explosion site.

Final Pieces Moving Into Place For Potential Attack On Iran

FROM TWZ: A large wave of American airpower is heading toward the Middle East to bolster forces already there as U.S. President Donald Trump considers an attack against Iran. Online flight trackers are showing F-22 Raptors, F-16 Fighting Falcons, E-3 Sentry radar planes and a U-2 Dragon Lady spy plane either in transit across the Atlantic or newly arrived in Europe. In addition, a seventh Arleigh Burke class guided missile destroyer, the USS Pinckney, has recently deployed to the U.S. Central Command Area of Responsibility (AOR) as well, a U.S. Navy official told us.

While we don’t know whether Trump will decide to attack Iran, these are exactly the movements we’ve been expecting, but so far not seeing, in advance of a sustained operation, both defensive and offensive. The U.S. aircraft heading east represents the most intense phase of a force plus-up that began after Trump started threatening Iran over its harsh treatment of anti-regime protesters. Taken together, the force now assembling in the Middle East, combined with the Israel Air Force’s capabilities, including hundreds of fighter aircraft, as well as USAF ‘global airpower’ bomber flights, would be enough for a major operation that could last weeks not days. We will likely see additional assets deploy in the coming days.

This intensifying buildup comes against the backdrop of another round of peace negotiations between Washington and Tehran that wrapped up Tuesday morning Eastern Time with future discussions being planned.

Online flight tracking data shows that at least a dozen F-22s have left Langley Air Force Base in Virginia at about 5 a.m. Eastern, heading east. Their first destination is most likely Lakenheath Air Base in the U.K., a major transit hub for aircraft moving between the U.S. and Middle East. However, we don’t know that for sure and CENTCOM has declined to talk about aircraft, ship and troop movements.

F-22s are primarily America’s most capable air-to-air fighter, but they can also be used to destroy enemy air defenses and strike other ground targets. Raptors helped protect B-2A Spirit stealth bombers during last June’s Operation Midnight Hammer attack on Iranian nuclear facilities. It should be noted that four days before Midnight Hammer, F-22s made a similar transit across the Atlantic and took part in the mission.

On the sea, with the addition of the Pinckney, the Navy now has 12 surface combatants in the area, including the Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group (CSG) and its three Arleigh Burke class escorts, three independently deployed Arleigh Burke class ships in the CENTCOM region and two in the Mediterranean, and three Littoral Combat Ships (LCS) also now in the CENTCOM area. There are also nuclear submarines there, with at least one accompanying each CSG, as well as likely guided missile submarines (SSGN), but the Navy does not disclose the location of those boats. READ MORE

Is the United States about to strike Iran?

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church

When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.

nteb-free-king-james-bible-program-750-550

But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORTTO THE FIGHT!!!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)

“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB

Continue Reading

Donald Trump

The Unwillingness Of The Trump Administration To Open An Investigation Into The Epstein Files Is As Great A Crime As What’s In The Files Themselves

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

The refusal of the Trump administration to investigate the Epstein Files shows clearly they’re protecting the perpetrators

We are watching something unprecedented unfold from within our government, a crime of such great magnitude that the minds of most people are unable or unwilling to process it. Right now, we have enough released information from the Epstein Files for the Department of Justice to launch an investigation that could bring results in a very short period of time. Yet, they refuse to do it, in fact, all agencies in the Trump administration are refusing to do it. President Trump has said repeatedly it’s time for America to move on to other things.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” Proverbs 29:2 (KJB)

The Epstein Files show one of the greatest concentrated campaigns to torture and abuse children in modern human history, with more accomplices and conspirators than you could shake a stick at. The deeds listed therein are so vile we can’t even mention most of them to you, and we advise you not to look as it is that bad. But so was the Holocaust, yet somebody thought that the people who did that should be brought to justice and gave us Nuremberg. Where is a Nuremberg-level investigation to the crimes against children in the Epstein Files? Last Saturday, Pam Bondi declared the whole thing was done, and no investigations would be happening. Donald Trump told America that the DOJ needed to be on to other things. Baskets full of evidence and no one is willing to even look at it? How can that be? It’s because they’re protecting the perpetrators. We are watching an active, illegal coverup ordered by Donald Trump himself where not a single person mention in the files has been or will be investigated. Pure wickedness.

Christian, don’t lose sight of what’s happening here. What we are watching is open and intense demonic activity manifesting before us, this is not politics as usual. This is the Devil walking about freely and openly through the halls of Washington, overseeing some of the most unspeakable acts committed against children in the 250 year history of our nation, and our president has no interest in bringing the guilty to justice? That’s the Devil. Christian, we are to be SALT and LIGHT in a world of darkness, if we don’t call this out no one ever will. If you stay silent, if you don’t speak out, then you are working to enable the coverup of all these crimes against the children in the Epstein Files. America cannot and will not be great again as a nation if we fail to render justice now. Donald Trump is engaging in a vile coverup to protect his billionaire buddies, and betting that he can run out the clock with the dozens of other things he has to distract us with. Don’t let him do it, the voices of those children cry out for justice.

DL Moody said “I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I ought to do, and what I ought to do, by the grace of God I will do”. It’s the valley of decision, Christian, what will you do?

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church

When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.

nteb-free-king-james-bible-program-750-550

But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORTTO THE FIGHT!!!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)

“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB

Continue Reading

Free Bible Program

Chaplain Marshall At The Leon County Detention Facility Says The Need For Bibles Is Urgent As Inmates Are Being Turned Away From Lack Of Supply

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

The Leon County Detention Facility in Florida is struggling with an inability to keep their inmates supplied with Bibles as the need is great but the supplies are few

As many of you know, our whole family was hit with the Subclade K super flu this week, and all activity here at NTEB basically stopped. Lori and I want to thank everyone for your fervent and effectual prayer for our recovery. This is why we are a praying people, so thank you, everyone. Well, while I am not yet fully recovered, I thought I had better dust off the keyboard and write about something. Nothing in the news really interested me, and then I saw an email come over from Chaplain Marshall at the Leon County Detention Facility in Florida. What he had to say snapped me right to attention. Time to write.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” John 8:36 (KJB)

Dr. Marshall’s email says We really need your help. We are struggling with constant requests for the bible. We have over 1000 inmates. I am reaching out because we should never have to turn an inmate away who is seeking Gods word. The need is urgent so please send us as many bibles as possible on an ongoing basis. May God Bless You. We can only accept PAPER Bibles.” This is the very reason for which Bibles Behind Bars was raised up for, to send God’s preserved word into as many jail and prison cells as possible. They need a thousand Bibles are quickly as possible, and with your help we can do it. The cost to send these Bibles out is $4,550, please pray about joining with us to get this done. Bibles Behind Bars is the chaplain’s lifeline that allows them to do the work God has called them to do. Help us to keep the gospel supply lines open!

If God has prospered you, please take a moment to click on the donate button to help us in this monumental task of providing King James Bibles, New Testaments, scripture portions, gospel tracts as well as Spanish Bibles to inmates in jails and prisons from Florida to Alaska, and every state in between. We need your prayers, we need your generous financial support, and we need you to stand with us in the closing days of the Church Age. Thank you so very much, TO THE FIGHT!!!


NOTE: If you need a 501 C3 Letter of Donation for tax purposes, please send your donation to:

NTEB Ministries
1340 N Great Neck Rd.
Ste. 1272-129
Virginia Beach, VA 23454.

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church

When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.

nteb-free-king-james-bible-program-750-550

But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORTTO THE FIGHT!!!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)

“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB

Continue Reading

Trending