When a high-ranking congresswoman like Maxine Waters can call for an ‘all-out war’ on President Trump and his supporters, bad things are in store.
Behold the Democrats. The Party of diversity, the Party of inclusion, the Party of tolerance. At least that’s what their marketing would have you to believe. Remember Michelle Obama’s ‘when they go low, we go high“? Yeah, nobody else does either. In 2018, the Democrat Party, furious that the 18 month Mueller investigation of President Trump failed to produce any evidence of collusion with Russia, had decided that vigilante justice might be a better approach.
So let’s take a look at how the Democrats are using verbal assaults and physical intimidation against Trump supporters:
- SARAH SANDERS & FAMILY ATTACKED AT TWO RESTAURANTS: Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee revealed his daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders was heckled even more than what was originally said by owners of a Virginia restaurant who asked her to leave because she works for the Trump administration. Huckabee said, while speaking of the incident that took place initially at the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington on Friday: ‘There’s a part of that story that has not been told.’ He went on: ‘Once Sarah and her family left – of course Sarah was asked to please vacate – Sarah and her husband just went home, they’d had enough. But, the rest of her family went across the street to a different restaurant. ‘The owner of the Red Hen – nobody’s told this – then followed them across the street, called people and organized a protest, yelling and screaming at them from outside the other restaurant and creating this scene.’ source
- FLORIDA GOP ATTORNEY GENERAL PAM BONDI ATTACKED WITH HER KIDS AT MOVIES: Florida GOP Attorney General Pam Bondi required a police escort away from a movie about Mister Rogers after activists yelled at her in Tampa — where two other Republican lawmakers say they were also politically harassed last week, one of them with her kids in tow. source
- DEMOCRAT CONGRESSWOMAN MAXINE ‘CRAZY AUNTIE’ WATERS CALLS FOR MORE VIOLENCE: Democratic congresswoman Maxine Waters, calling for attacks on the Trump administration at a rally in Los Angeles Saturday: “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” source
- MSNBC HOST NICOLLE WALLACE WANTS TO ‘WRING’ SARAH SANDERS NECK: Sarah Sanders answered a question on a White House aide’s disparaging comments of Arizona Sen. John McCain during the daily press briefing Friday, mentioning the president “supports all Americans” and touted the president’s other achievements. Wallace commented on Sanders’ response in a graphic way on her Friday show. “Kristen Welker, how do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck?” Wallace said. “Why can’t she just say, ‘If a staffer said that, we’re going to get to the bottom of it, and she’ll be fired?’”
- TRUMP ADMIN WORKERS TOLD TO GET GUNS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES: “High level officials in the Trump administration, especially if their faces are likely to be recognized by many in the public as a result of appearances on TV, might want to consider applying for a license to carry a concealed weapon in the District of Columbia, and/or other states they frequent, in view of the call by Rep. Maxine Waters for the public to ‘absolutely harass’ these officials in public places, and other recent events indicating the increased danger they are in,” added public interest law professor John Banzhaf. source
And this is just the tip the Progressive iceberg now headed towards Trump supporters on all levels as the midterm elections are fast approaching. When a high-ranking congresswoman like Maxine Waters can call for an ‘all-out war’ on President Trump and his supporters, bad things are in store.
Remember heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson? He was a great fighter, one of the very best. But towards the end of his career, in a fight with Evander Holyfield, Tyson bit Holyfield’s ear. Twice. Why did he do it? Official explanation aside, Tyson knew he was losing to Holyfield, and that frustration led him to lash out in an unacceptable way with the violence of the ear biting. When I was a kid, I had a brother who would gloat when beating me at Monopoly, but when fortunes were reversed and I started to win, he would invariably knock the board to the ground out of frustration of his impending loss.
So it is with the Democrats. They got pounded in the 2016 elections. They are furious that Donald Trump is not actually guilty of Russian Collusion. They are angry that the economy is doing so well and that unemployment is at a 44-year low. And they see nothing but a Red State victory in the upcoming Midterms, and they are beside themselves with rage and fury.
Angry enough to kill? Pray that it doesn’t come to that. But yes, if the current course remains unchanged, that is exactly where things are going.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the rapture of the church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the building of the recording studio, but it also goes to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,621 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 13,600 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page