The United States government has very long and storied history of perform both short and long-term experiments on sections of our population without their knowledge or consent. With that in mind, is the idea of chemtrails so far-fetched?
I live here in America’s oldest city of Saint Augustine, in the perpetually-sunny state of Florida. Multiple times per week, for the past 9 years, I have watched with amused fascination as airplanes fly in a weaving pattern, criss-crossing each other while their planes emit a dense, white trail. This trail, from here on referred to as a chemtrail, is not the same as the normal contrail that is produced when planes fly. A ‘condensed vapor trail’, or contrail, is thinner and dissipates within seconds after the plane has passed. The ‘chemical trail’, or chemtrail, is thicker and grows larger after it is produced, the exact opposite of the contrail. One of my Bible teachers used to tell me that ‘things that are different are not the same’. The photo your see at the top of this article I took myself, as well as the video at the bottom of the page.
I went and googled ‘chemtrails’, and was rather shocked at what results were returned to me. A few years ago, a Google search for ‘chemtrails’ would have returned a healthy pro-versus-con selection, leaving the reader to investigate and make up their own mind.Not so in 2019. The Google results I got today, I went through 15 pages of them, you can see for yourself here, all informed me that if I believed that chemtrails were real, then I was a ‘crazy conspiracy nut‘ and not to be taken seriously. Oh really? So that got me thinking about other ‘conspiracy theories’ where the powers that be called people nuts for believing but later turned out to be true. Here is just a few of those:
- THE TUSKEGEE FORCED SYPHILIS EXPERIMENT: United States government doctors let 622 men believe they were getting free healthcare and treatment — but actually gave them no treatment at all. Instead, the purpose of the Tuskegee experiment (a.k.a. the Tuskegee syphilis study) was to observe untreated black patients as syphilis ravaged their bodies. The researchers thus observed the men who had syphilis until they died, lying to them about their condition to keep them from getting treatment anywhere else. They watched as their bodies slowly degraded and they died in agony. The government denied this for decades until it finally came to light over 40 years after the experiments had ended. READ MORE
- CIA MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS: MK-Ultra’s “mind control” experiments generally centered around behavior modification via electroshock therapy, hypnosis, polygraphs, radiation, and a variety of drugs, toxins, and chemicals. These experiments relied on a range of test subjects: some who freely volunteered, some who volunteered under coercion, and some who had absolutely no idea they were involved in a sweeping defense research program. From mentally-impaired boys at a state school, to American soldiers, to “sexual psychopaths” at a state hospital, MK-Ultra’s programs often preyed on the most vulnerable members of society. The CIA considered prisoners especially good subjects, as they were willing to give consent in exchange for extra recreation time or commuted sentences. Whitey Bulger, a former organized crime boss, wrote of his experience as an inmate test subject in MK-Ultra. “Eight convicts in a panic and paranoid state,” Bulger said of the 1957 tests at the Atlanta penitentiary where he was serving time. “Total loss of appetite. Hallucinating. The room would change shape. Hours of paranoia and feeling violent. We experienced horrible periods of living nightmares and even blood coming out of the walls. Guys turning to skeletons in front of me. I saw a camera change into the head of a dog. I felt like I was going insane.” READ MORE
- AGENT ORANGE: In 1965, dermatologist Dr. Albert Kligman got a hefty $10,000 grant to study various chemicals on behalf of Dow Corning, Johnson & Johnson, and the U.S. Army. His particular brief was to observe how human skin reacts to harsh chemicals, a process known as “hardening,” though he also tested psychoactive drugs as well. One of the chemicals we know that Dr. Kligman was testing was dioxin, the active ingredient in Agent Orange At the time, the military was crop dusting half of Vietnam with the stuff, and people in the spray zones were exposed over and over. The Pentagon was interested in what would happen to them, as was Dow, the manufacturer of Agent Orange. To speed up his research in the human experiments, Dr. Kligman injected his victims with a reported 468 times the recommended “safe” dose of dioxin, which is known to work as a blister agent and systemic toxin. His eventual findings, if any, are not known. READ MORE
- THE MILITARY POISON TESTS: One of the earliest (of more than 200) tests took place in September 1950, when a U.S. Navy ship near San Francisco hoisted its fire hose and sprayed tons of bacteria into a bank of fog that was drifting over the city. Later, government officials checked in with local hospitals to see how many people had been infected. It turned out to be thousands, and one of them may have died as a result, but the human experiments kept going. To get more data about how a biological attack might spread, project planners dusted rural areas with potentially carcinogenic cadmium, including several schools in Minneapolis. They went with a cover story that the military was experimenting with shrouding cities in smokescreens in case of nuclear attack. READ MORE
In the summer of 1998 – long before anyone had heard of chemtrails – Ben McNenly and other residents of Espanola began seeing unfamiliar aircraft and strange clouds in the skies over this small Ontario, Canada community of 6,000 souls located about 30 miles above Lake Huron. That July, McNenly sighted a pattern he called a “sheet music grid” involving five parallel plumes running just above the northern horizon. It did not dissipate like a normal contrail.
“I was suspicious of it,” he later emailed me. Especially after he and others within a 50-mile radius began coming down with sinus infections and flu-like symptoms at the same time. “My suspicions were there because I had heard a show on shortwave radio speaking about the spraying in the USA,” McNenly wrote.
Since then, he didn’t see anything dramatic in the skies over Espanola until the middle of February 1999. “Then these grid patterns re-appeared in our skies – but only on weekends.” Ben McNenly wondered if “this might be evidence of a malicious intent – simply because they were choosing a time when most people up here are off work and outside.
On one such weekend in late February a fellow in a neighboring town 20 miles away with a history of emphysema died of respiratory distress. When I have attended church lately, the service is often drowned out by coughing. Virtually everyone I know personally has a bad cough.” READ MORE
As you can see, the United States government has very long and storied history of perform both short and long-term experiments on sections of our population without their knowledge or consent, which is grisly and macabre to say the least. With that in mind, is the idea of chemtrails so far-fetched? I don’t think it is. At the very least, how is it possible that you can have up to half a dozen planes all flying in formation in the skies, and laying out the now-familiar patterns of criss-crossing and X’s? I watch it nearly every day here in Florida, this first video you will see is one I took myself while driving to the gym.
I am no expert on chemtrails, but I am smart enough to be able to look at something and see that it doesn’t add up, that something is obviously wrong, and the official narrative which they try so hard to ram down our throats doesn’t line up with the facts. Since Google is no longer providing any type of differing opinions I had to seek out some alternative sources which I have posted below. Please watch videos and comment below.
Watching Planes Spraying Chemtrails Today In Northeast Florida
I took this video myself this afternoon as I was driving to the gym. The sky, as you can see, was filled with long streaks made by planes that were criss-crossing each other at a relatively low altitude. Does it make me a ‘conspiracy theorist’ when I saw it with my own eyes? Am I to believe that the FAA approves all these different planes flying across each other, creating giant X’s in the sky at low-altitude? And yet, as you can see, here it is. How do you explain it?
Chemtrail Tanker Planes Narrowly Miss FedEx Plane
Low Altitude Chemtrails Is An Irrefutable Reality
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 13,131 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,500 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page