According to false teacher Kenneth Copeland, the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak ended on March 29th, 2020, precisely at Noon. He declared this to be true in the Name of the Lord. Well, is it true, did it happen? Nope.
End times heretic and perpetual false teacher Kenneth Copeland of the Prosperity Gospel Movement has given himself a promotion, he’s now ‘standing in the office of the prophet of God’, and has an amazing message to bring you. Kenneth Copeland has ‘executed judgment’ on the COVID-19 coronavirus, and by the ‘word of the Lord’ he wants you to know that the outbreak officially ended on March 29th, 2020 at noon. Just don’t tell that to the hundreds of people around the world who have died from COVID-19 since March 29th.
“A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” Jeremiah 5:30,31 (KJB)
Let me say this in the kindest, most-loving way that I possibly can. If you are a follower of Kenneth Copeland, you are severely deluded and either incredibly backslidden or likely not even saved at all. Kenneth Copeland is the false teacher’s false teacher, he is the apex of deception, and the fact that you can’t see that shows there is likely no Holy Spirit inside of you warning you to flee from this man’s influence. Kenneth Copeland is an abomination to the Lord on a level worse than that of homosexuality, because he tells lies to the people in the Name of the Lord. There will be Hell to pay for his egregious false teaching. God hates sin, absolutely, but He hates false teaching and lies in His Name even more than that.
So let’s take a look at some of the whoppers false teacher Kenneth Copeland tells in this video:
- JUDGMENT ON SATAN: Kenneth Copeland starts off by saying that he “executes judgment on Satan”, something that only God is capable of doing. Even the Archangel Michael, when he went up against Satan while disputing over the body of Moses, dared not to bring a ‘railing accusation’ against the Devil, but deferred to the power of the Lord instead. Yet somehow, Kenneth Copeland somehow has the ability to “demand judgment on Satan”? Guess what? No he doesn’t. “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.” Jude 1:9 (KJB)
- DEMANDS THAT COVID-19 BE OVER: Having pretended to have the ability to tell Satan what to do, Copeland then proceeds to “demand” that a vaccine appear “immediately” and that the COVID-19 coronavirus be “finished”. Never once does in use the words “if the Lord wills” for it to be done, he simply demands that it happen. The book of James says such boasting is evil and should be repented of. “For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.” James 4:15,16 (KJB)
- DECLARES THAT THE COVID-19 VIRUS HAS DIED: Having worked himself into a lather by this point, Kenneth Copeland now declares, remember he is ‘standing in the office of the prophet of God’ that the COVID-19 coronavirus is dead. Well, kind of. He doesn’t seem to understand the difference between saying it has ‘ceased to exist’ and ‘it is beginning to shrivel’, but no matter, he’s on a role. But guess what? The COVID-19 coronavirus has not died, has not even lessened here in America, and in fact won’t hit the peak for another two weeks! Now Copeland has become like the false prophets that will dare to tell ‘lies from the Lord’ in the Millennium. “And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:” Zechariah 13:3,4 (KJB)
- DECLARES THE DATE COVID-19 OUTBREAK ENDED: Now running at full speed towards the gates of Hell with a squirt gun, Kenneth Copeland is unable to stop himself from ‘sealing the deal’. He is so proud of his acting performance there can be only one way to end it, by declaring the date the COVID-19 outbreak ended. According to Kenneth Copeland, the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak ended on March 29th, 2020, precisely at Noon. Only thing is, it is now March 30th as I write this to you, and thousands of people have died of COVID-19 since March 29th at Noon, with thousands and thousands more expected to die in the coming weeks. Kenneth Copeland is an abomination before the Lord. “A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.” Proverbs 11:1 (KJB)
I do not enjoy doing articles like this, in fact, it makes me angry. Angry at the millionaire professional liars of the Prosperity Gospel Movement, and angry at the people who call themselves Christians who think what Kenneth Copeland preaches is the truth because they don’t know any bible. Wake up, people, your house is on fire.
Kenneth Copeland: “The Coronavirus Is Finished On March 29, 2020!!” Only That Didn’t Happen.
False prophet Kenneth Copeland declared that the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak would be over and done with by March 29th, was it? Nope, not even close. Kenneth Copeland is a liar, Kenneth Copeland is a circus performer clown who is entertaining the goats instead of feeding the sheep. Are you one of his goats? Take the test, watch this video and see if you agree with what he says. If you do, you’re one of the goats.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 13,862 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 149,000 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,800 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page