The Centers for Disease Control released information showing how many people who died from COVID-19 had comorbidities or underlying conditions as they are sometimes referred to by doctors.
Remember back when the COVID plannedemic first started, and Dr. Birx infamously stated that the CDC would could all deaths that included COVID, regardless of what the patient actually died from, would be recorded as COVID deaths? When they did that, the COVID death rate soared. Just this week, however, in a rare moment of truth, the CDC admitted that only 6% of the people who died from COVID actually died from COVID, and that the other 94% had underlining medical issues like heart failure and diabetes. So that means that only 9,683 people have actually died solely from COVID, 5 times less than people who died from the flu last year.
So what does all this tell us? It tells us that yes, COVID is a real virus and it really kills people. 10,000 death from COVID is a stunning loss to the families and loved ones of those people. But it also shows us the massive campaign of fear is being waged to make us isolate, make us wear masks, to lock us down and control us. How do I know that? Because obviously COVID is not the end times plague that have made it our to be, and that there are other contagious diseases far more deadly, like TB and the flu, and we’ve never been made to wear masks or lockdown.
CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions, producing 9,683 deaths from coronavirus only
FROM ABC4 NEWS: According to the CDC, comorbidity is defined as: ” more than one disease or condition is present in the same person at the same time. Conditions described as comorbidities are often chronic or long-term conditions. Other names to describe comorbid conditions are coexisting or co-occurring conditions and sometimes also “multimorbidity” or “multiple chronic conditions.”
Comorbidity and underlying conditions can both be used to describe conditions that exist in one person at the same time. These can also contribute to a persons death who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.
The CDC says people need to always social distance and perform best practices when it comes to staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following are the top underlying medical conditions linked with COVID-19 deaths:
- Influenza and pneumonia
- Respiratory failure
- Hypertensive disease
- Vascular and unspecified dementia
- Cardiac Arrest
- Heart failure
- Renal failure
- Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events
- Other medical conditions
According to the CDC 9,683 died in the United States with only having COVID-19 listed on their death certificate. READ MORE
Dr. Deborah Birx | CDC Recording Covid-19 as Cause of Death No Matter What
New Revelations on the COVID Death Count
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,600+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page