Connect with us

Military

Blackhawk Choppers With Heavily Armed Soldiers Descend Over Chicago

Blackhawks and A/MH-6 Little Bird helicopters used by special forces circling low through downtown Chicago skies made for a scary scene along the Chicago River, as they rattled windows flying among the city’s skyscrapers.

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

Chicago – Blackhawks and A/MH-6 Little Bird helicopters used by special forces circling low through downtown Chicago skies made for a scary scene along the Chicago River, as they rattled windows flying among the city’s skyscrapers.

Workers in Chicago's Loop business district were distracted from their work as Blackhawk helicopters rattled windows as they flew among the city's skyscrapers. (Photo courtesy of Brent Houltram via Facebook).

The training exercise comes as the city found out some of the details of what the Secret Service wants for security at next month’s summit at McCormick Place. It was frightening,” Jessica Hill said. “I was definitely alarmed.”

At least three Blackhawk helicopters flying at time in close order formation – at other times separating fairly widely – zoomed around office and residential towers for several hours.

“I was pretty amazed,” Felise Llano said, “because they were definitely military.”

Witnesses described three to four very heavily armed men in each chopper. Several said some of the men appeared to be tethered and were at times literally hanging out of the choppers, and looked ready to jump.

Calling it routine training, city officials said in a statement such exercises are conducted by military personnel in various cities around the country. They say the exercises are designed to improve the military’s ability to operate in urban environments.

Emergency management officials said the training sites have been selected to minimize the impact on residents’ daily routines.

The timing of the drills led some to wonder if they’re in preparation for next month’s NATO summit. But officials said that the summit and the drills are unrelated. source – Fox Chicago

Middle East

United States And Israel Prepare For War With Iran As Satellite Images Show A Furious Rebuilding Of Tehran’s Nuclear Program Previously Thought To Be Destroyed

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

A military confrontation between the US and Iran could begin in the coming days and be an intensive, multi-week campaign, sources said Wednesday, despite ongoing diplomatic talks between Washington and Tehran.

Last June, the United States along with Israel, launched a series of targeted bunker-busting attacks on the 3 major nuclear facilities in Iran. At the time, Trump had said that the attacked had totally and completely destroyed Tehran’s facilities, but that was not to be the case. Iran still retains much of their equipment, and is spending their time right now fortifying it against the upcoming attack.

“For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:” Jeremiah 49:37 (KJB)

Iranian leaders are rushing to prepare for war in case nuclear deal talks with Washington break down, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday. Tehran has deployed its forces, fortified nuclear sites, and expanded its clampdown on domestic dissent, reflecting the regime’s views that the survival of the regime is at stake. Locals reported explosions in the Iranian capital of Tehran and the southern city of Shiraz on Wednesday, with footage shared on social media appearing to show pillars of smoke rising from the reported explosion site.

Final Pieces Moving Into Place For Potential Attack On Iran

FROM TWZ: A large wave of American airpower is heading toward the Middle East to bolster forces already there as U.S. President Donald Trump considers an attack against Iran. Online flight trackers are showing F-22 Raptors, F-16 Fighting Falcons, E-3 Sentry radar planes and a U-2 Dragon Lady spy plane either in transit across the Atlantic or newly arrived in Europe. In addition, a seventh Arleigh Burke class guided missile destroyer, the USS Pinckney, has recently deployed to the U.S. Central Command Area of Responsibility (AOR) as well, a U.S. Navy official told us.

While we don’t know whether Trump will decide to attack Iran, these are exactly the movements we’ve been expecting, but so far not seeing, in advance of a sustained operation, both defensive and offensive. The U.S. aircraft heading east represents the most intense phase of a force plus-up that began after Trump started threatening Iran over its harsh treatment of anti-regime protesters. Taken together, the force now assembling in the Middle East, combined with the Israel Air Force’s capabilities, including hundreds of fighter aircraft, as well as USAF ‘global airpower’ bomber flights, would be enough for a major operation that could last weeks not days. We will likely see additional assets deploy in the coming days.

This intensifying buildup comes against the backdrop of another round of peace negotiations between Washington and Tehran that wrapped up Tuesday morning Eastern Time with future discussions being planned.

Online flight tracking data shows that at least a dozen F-22s have left Langley Air Force Base in Virginia at about 5 a.m. Eastern, heading east. Their first destination is most likely Lakenheath Air Base in the U.K., a major transit hub for aircraft moving between the U.S. and Middle East. However, we don’t know that for sure and CENTCOM has declined to talk about aircraft, ship and troop movements.

F-22s are primarily America’s most capable air-to-air fighter, but they can also be used to destroy enemy air defenses and strike other ground targets. Raptors helped protect B-2A Spirit stealth bombers during last June’s Operation Midnight Hammer attack on Iranian nuclear facilities. It should be noted that four days before Midnight Hammer, F-22s made a similar transit across the Atlantic and took part in the mission.

On the sea, with the addition of the Pinckney, the Navy now has 12 surface combatants in the area, including the Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group (CSG) and its three Arleigh Burke class escorts, three independently deployed Arleigh Burke class ships in the CENTCOM region and two in the Mediterranean, and three Littoral Combat Ships (LCS) also now in the CENTCOM area. There are also nuclear submarines there, with at least one accompanying each CSG, as well as likely guided missile submarines (SSGN), but the Navy does not disclose the location of those boats. READ MORE

Is the United States about to strike Iran?

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church

When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.

nteb-free-king-james-bible-program-750-550

But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORTTO THE FIGHT!!!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)

“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB

Continue Reading

Conspiracy Theory

The Department Of War Is Bragging Openly About Having Used Directed Energy Weapons In Venezuela Like ‘The Discombobulator’, But What About On 9/11?

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

Trump calls it ‘The Discombobulator’ but in reality it’s Directed Energy Weapons and they can be used to invade a country or make two 110-story buildings disappear

Directed-energy weapons systems are not a rumor. Lasers and high-power microwaves are real, fielded, and openly discussed in military circles—especially for counter-drone applications. That’s not the question. The question is were such weapons used during the invasion of Venezuela, and in the takedown of the World Trade Centers on September 11th back in 1991? How about Building 7? I think those are fair questions, and that’s the memo.

“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk 1:5 (KJB)

Let’s start with the low-hanging fruit. On January 9th, Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt tweets out about an “absolutely chilling” mystery weapon which made the capture of Maduro possible. On January 23rd, President Trump confirmed the existence of ‘new kind of weapon’ that was used in Venezuela. Though both Leavitt and Trump played the release of such information incredibly coy, we are able to discern they were talking about DEW, or Directed Energy Weapons. Flash-forward to three days about where, when Trump said this. “The Discombobulator. I’m not allowed to talk about it,” he said. They never got their rockets off. They had Russian and Chinese rockets, and they never got one off. We came in, they pressed buttons and nothing worked. They were all set for us.” The Discombobulator? Are we living in a 1990’s cheesy end times dystopian movie? It would appear we are.

Today, the Department of War CTO tweeted “Defending the homeland through directed energy dominance.”, and you will see the image they used in the graphic at the top of this article. What Trump calls ‘The Discombobulator’ is a well-known but secretly used technology known as Directed Energy Weapons System. It can cause symptoms like ringing in the ears, mental confusion and even paralysis, all the way up to an entire building appearing to collapse all by itself. We wrote about this back in 2019, and showed you the 2-hour presentation by Dr. Judy Wood about the possibility of the World Trade Center towers and Building 7 being brought down by a Directed Energy Weapon. Her explanation for what brought those three buildings down are the best and most-likely I’ve yet heard. I encourage you to watch the full video here on our YouTube channel.

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church

When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.

nteb-free-king-james-bible-program-750-550

But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORTTO THE FIGHT!!!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)

“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB

Continue Reading

Headline News

OVER THE TARGET: Supreme Leader Of Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Has Fled To Underground Bunker As Threat Of Airstrikes From The United States Heats Up

Published

on

SHARE NOW THE END BEGINS:

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has gone underground, reportedly hiding out in a bunker out of fear of being wiped out by US airstrikes — as the USS Abraham Lincoln steams toward the Persian Gulf.

We are living in a time of kings and kingdoms shaking before judgment, as neither flesh nor blood but principalities are visibly at war on the earth. In today’s headlines, there are multiple reports that Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has moved to a fortified underground shelter because of the growing threat of military action from the United States, including a U.S. carrier strike group steaming toward the Middle East.

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.” Matthew 24:6 (KJB)

The Iranian regime, for decades antagonistic to both Israel and the U.S., now faces internal collapse and external pressure. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard has bluntly stated its force has its “finger on the trigger” and remains ready to respond, while Iranian officials have warned that “any attack on Khamenei would be treated as all-out war.” Usually, Iran is just bluffing, and in an head-on confrontation they usually back down. But one of these days, mark my words, they won’t, and we’ll see some real damage done in the Middle East.

Iran’s supreme leader retreats underground, warned of likelihood of US airstrikes

FROM THE NY POST: The 86-year-old supreme leader has moved to a fortified shelter in Tehran connected to a series of elaborate underground tunnels after senior military officials warned of the increasing likelihood of an imminent US attack, Iran International reported, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Khamenei has left his youngest son Masoud Khamenei, 53, in charge of running the day-to-day management of the Islamic Republic, the Jerusalem Post reported. Masoud Khamenei’s emergency duties include being the primary communication channel with the regime’s executive branch, according to the report.

Iran has deemed the likelihood of US airstrikes to be high after President Trump announced Friday that warships were headed to the Middle East as a warning to the ayatollah, following a continuing war of words between the two leaders in recent days.

Trump boasted Friday that the US Navy was sending a massive “armada.”

The Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group, which includes three destroyers, is currently motoring from the Indian Ocean to the Persian Gulf region of Iran, Stars and Stripes reported. Publicly, Tehran has not backed down from heightened tensions with the US as Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian threatened to treat any attack against the supreme leader by the US or Israel as “an all-out war against us.”

It’s not the first time the supreme leader has holed up underground. Khamenei also went silent after retreating to a bunker last June, during the 12-Day War with Israel. He reportedly had even drafted a list of potential successors in the event he was killed in the short-lived conflict.

His latest X post this year threatened to go after both internal and international “criminals” who he claimed were responsible for the widespread protests that have gripped the nation since Dec. 28. Those protests — against a disastrous economy that came on the back of the worst drought the country has seen in decades — have seen regime forces gun down at least 3,000 civilians, with some groups claiming the death toll as high as 20,000. READ MORE

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church

When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.

nteb-free-king-james-bible-program-750-550

But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORTTO THE FIGHT!!!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)

“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB

Continue Reading

Trending