A teenage girl has died just five days after being given the cervical cancer jab after doctors dismissed her illness as a stomach bug and even branded her a ‘lazy child’ before sending her home
EDITOR’S NOTE: If you have a teenage girl, please keep in mind that for every 700,000 shots to be administered, one person will die. Thousand more will experience frightening, crippling side effects. Can you live with those odds?
“So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.” 2 Kings 4:40 (KJV)
Shazel Zaman, 13, was suffering with a severe headache, vomiting and dizziness after having the HPV vaccine and her symptoms became so severe that her family took her to Fairfield Hospital in Bury. But the family claim that a doctor dismissed her condition was linked to the cervical cancer jab and sent her home citing a stomach bug. She was found collapsed and unconscious with no pulse an hour later at her home in Bury, and died in hospital four hours later.
Now Pennine Acute NHS Trust, which runs the hospital, has launched an investigation into the standard of care Shazel received at the hospital
Her family believe her death is linked directly to the cervical cancer jab. Shazel had been given her second course of the HPV vaccine at Derby High School in Bury on April 13, and fell ill just hours later. Her condition rapidly worsened and she died on April 17.
HPV Vaccine Side Effects:
More than 26 million doses of the HPV vaccine have been distributed since it was approved for females ages 9 to 26. Dr. Jon LaPook reports on the first major review of its potential side effects.
Her sister, Maham Hussain, 19, said: ‘She had the injection on the Wednesday. On Friday she was complaining of a sore arm – no swelling just redness. ‘On the Saturday she complained of a severe headache, and by the evening she was throwing up. Come Sunday she was very pale, and my aunt took her to Fairfield.
‘Whilst she was there she was in and out of consciousness. My aunt had to get a wheelchair for her. ‘She had a blood test, and her heart rate checked, and everything was said to be normal. ‘She was asked to provide a urine test and when my aunt took her to the toilet she fell to the floor, she was so drowsy.
‘My aunt took her back to the doctor and that’s when the doctor made the comment that Shazel “came across as a lazy child”. Shazel’s aunt, Saimah Naseem, who took her to Fairfield, said she was ‘shocked’ at the comment.
She said: ‘That was a horrible thing to say. One of the nurses also made the comment “she’s fine”.’ Maham said: ‘I was at home when Shazel returned. She was in a really bad state. As soon as she came home my aunt put her to bed.
‘My aunt gave her water so she wouldn’t dehydrate. My aunt and grandmother kept checking on her.
‘An hour later she went blue. She had no pulse. The paramedics were here in seven minutes but she was not responding.
‘At hospital it was just the machines that were keeping her alive.’
The family said that following her death she underwent a CT scan but it was unable to find a cause. They then paid £670 for an MRI scan at Oldham Royal Hospital. That too was inconclusive and an autopsy has now been carried out. However, the results will not be available for several months.
Mahan said: ‘The family strongly believe that there is a link between her death and the vaccination.
‘Before that she was perfectly normal, and active. Our own GP was really shocked that she had passed away. The reason we are speaking out is to raise awareness of what might happen. source