The Roman Catholic Bishop of Paris, Maurice de Sully, ordered the construction of Notre Dame in 1160. He deemed the church that already stood in the location unworthy of the prestige of his position.
I was travelling for business on the day that Roman Catholic Notre Dame building in Paris was burning, and my week got pretty busy and I never got around to doing a story on it. But that turned out to be a good thing because it gave me time to reflect a little on much of the symbolism attached to Notre Dame. Contrary to all the reports in the biased Liberal media, Notre Dame is not a ‘symbol of Christianity’, far from it. Notre Dame is a symbol of the Vatican harlot we read about in Revelation 17 and 18, with many surprising parallels.
“Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.” Revelation 18:8,24 (KJV)
So while the unsaved world weeps over this Roman Catholic monument, let’s take an honest look at exactly what Notre Dame is, and what it is not. Let’s start with the basics.
- WHAT’S IN A NAME: The term ‘Notre Dame’ is French, it means ‘our mother’ or “blessed lady”, and it refers to the Roman Catholic doctrine of worshipping Mary, the mother of the earthly Jesus. The Roman Catholic university Notre Dame is similarly thus named. The building in Paris was built by a Roman Catholic bishop. Notre Dame is not a Christian church or a symbol of Christianity, it is exactly what it says it is – a Roman Catholic temple built for idol worship, but more on that later.
- ORIGINS OF NOTRE DAME: The Roman Catholic Bishop of Paris, Maurice de Sully, ordered the construction of Notre Dame in 1160. He deemed the church that already stood in the location unworthy of the prestige of his position. Actual construction started a few years later when the foundation stone was laid in 1163. The choir, the first portion of the building to be completed, was consecrated in 1177. The High Altar was finished a few years later, in 1182. Maurice de Sully died in 1196 while the cathedral was still being built. Construction continued for years, with many bishops and architects making their mark on the seemingly never-ending building process. The fact that so many people had a part in building Notre Dame is what accounts for its unique and varied design. It wasn’t until 1345 that the cathedral was consecrated as complete. source
- SOME RANDOM ‘FUN FACTS’: Henry VI of England was crowned inside the cathedral in 1431 and Napoleon Bonaparte was crowned emperor of France inside the cathedral in 1804. The cathedral receives nearly 13 million visitors a year and is home to exquisite religious artifacts, paintings, sculptures and other priceless works of art. source
Ok, so there you have some of how Notre Dame came into existence, and just a tiny smidge of its illustrious history. Now let’s talk for a moment about the 800 lb elephant in the room, the fact that Notre Dame is packed to overflowing with pagan and demonic statues and artwork.
Notre Dame contains 3 different types of monsters and they are as follows:
- CHIMERA: Chimera are ornamental-only sculptures. These statues are often depicted as monsters or mythical beasts. The two most famous types of chimera are the Wyvern, a two-footed dragon, and the Stryga, known as the “spitting gargoyle”.
- GROTESQUES: This is the genetic term for stone carvings, regardless of whether they carry water.
- GARGOYLES: Gargoyles are chimera and grotesques. They are ornamental, stone carvings that serve a functional purpose. Before you go ahead calling a spade a spade, make sure that it drains water, first. source
The bible has a lot to say about monsters like these, and in nearly every instance in which they show up, it is almost always connected to Satan and the demons that populate the bottomless pit in the region of a place called Hell. The bible knows all about multi-headed dragons, mutant talking beasts, and zombies. But ask yourself this, what are doing they adorning a supposed “christian” church when they represent the Devil?
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” Revelation 13:1,2 (KJV)
Here is a nice random sampling of the demons that live in Notre Dame:
Does any of that seem ‘christian’ at all to you? Even if you are a Roman Catholic reading this article, if you’re honest you would be forced to admit there is nothing Christian at all about any of it. A building started by the greed and arrogance of a Roman bishop, dedicated to the idolatrous worship of Mary, and decorated by demons. If any of the apostles were still alive, they would have set fire to the place themselves!
Recently we did a 2-hour radio bible study about how God will destroy the Vatican counterfeit during the time of Jacob’s trouble, you can listen to it here, and we highly recommend that you do. It’s quite an eye-opener. It is also recommended that you visit our Catholic Church story archive, and see for yourself what Rome has been up to lately.
“And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.” Revelation 18:16-20 (KJV)
In conclusion, the bible in Revelation 17 and 18 shows us in great detail how the Roman Catholic church and its Vatican city-state system will come to an end. God sets the whole thing on fire and incinerates it into nothingness. The fire of Notre Dame which so captivated the world this week is an excellent type picture of how the whole world will watch the entire Vatican system be destroyed by fire and a millstone in the time of Jacob’s trouble.
What does God and the bible have to say about all this? His message to deceived Catholics is simple and concise, and we present it to you in its entirety:
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.” Revelation 18:4,5 (KJV)
Some Of The Monsters Of Notre Dame
Does this look like a “christian” church to you?? It looks like a pit of fallen creatures in the end times.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,621 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 13,600 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page