The do-nothing presidency
Exactly one year to the day that the US Consulate in Libya was attacked, resulting in the death of 4 Americans, a car bomb was detonated in the heart of Benghazi. This serves as a strong reminder that Barack Obama allowed America to be attacked on the anniversary of 9/11, and has steadfastly refused to do anything to bring the criminals to justice. Criminals other than himself, Hillary Clinton and Donna Rice, who sat by and watched them be killed.
RELATED STORY: Mastermind in Benghazi attack walking free in Libya
From Yahoo News: TRIPOLI, Libya (AP) — A powerful car bomb exploded Wednesday near Libya’s Foreign Ministry building in the heart of the eastern coastal city of Benghazi, security officials said, exactly one year after an attack there killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.
The early morning blast targeted a building that once housed the U.S. Consulate under the rule of King Idris, who former Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi overthrew in a 1969 bloodless coup. The explosion caused no serious casualties, though several passers-by were slightly wounded, officials said.
The bomb blew out a side wall of the building, leaving desks, filing cabinets and computers strewn among the concrete rubble. It also damaged the Benghazi branch of the Libyan Central Bank along a major thoroughfare in the city.
No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, which also comes on the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks in the U.S. The security officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to journalists.
Gadhafi was killed after eight-month uprising that descended into a civil war in 2011. Since then, successive Libyan interim governments have failed to impose law and order. The country remains held hostage by unruly militia forces initially formed to fight Gadhafi. The militias, which have huge stockpiles of sophisticated weaponry, now threaten Libya’s nascent democracy. source – Yahoo News