US SENT $221 MILLION TO PALESTINIANS IN OBAMA’S LAST HOURS
EDITOR’S NOTE: The Palestinian Liberation Organization was founded for one purpose only – to work to oppose Jewish people living in the Jewish state of Israel. Under the leadership of Yasser Arafat, the PLO worked tirelessly for decades to plan terror attacks against the nation of Israel. Today’s Palestinian Authority is Arafat’s “pig with lipstick” that pretends to be seeking their own sovereign state but actually only seek to destroy Israel. That $221 million Obama just gave the Palestinians won’t be used for food, clothing and shelter. It will be used to build bombs and tunnels with which to attack the Jews.
Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority. GOP members of Congress had been holding up the money. A State Department official and several congressional aides say the outgoing administration formally notified Congress it would spend the money Friday morning, just before Donald Trump became president.
Obama promoting globalism, denouncing American patriots, and calling Israel “occupiers” of their own land:
More than $227 million in foreign affairs funding was released at the time, including $4 million for climate change programs and $1.25 million for U.N. organizations. At least two GOP lawmakers had placed holds on the Palestinian funds. Congressional holds are generally respected by the executive branch but are not legally binding.
The official and the aides weren’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity.
Palestinian Terrorism Against Israel – The Beginning
Notable events in the history of the modern-day Palestinian terror state:
- February, 4, 1969: Yasser Arafat is appointed Chairman of the Executive Committee of the PLO
- February, 21, 1970: SwissAir flight 330, bound for Tel Aviv, is bombed in mid-flight by PFLP, a PLO member group. 47 people are killed.
- September, 5, 1972: Munich Massacre —11 Israeli athletes are murdered at the Munich Olympics by a group calling themselves “Black September,”said to be an arm of Fatah, operating under Arafat’s direct command.
- September 1993: Arafat shakes hands with Israeli Prime Minister Rabin, inaugurating the Oslo Accords. Arafat pledges to stop incitement and terror, and to foster co-existence with Israel, but fails to comply. Throughout the years of negotiations, aside from passing, token efforts, Arafat does nothing to stop Hamas, PFLP, and Islamic Jihad from carrying out thousands of terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians. With Arafat’s encouragement and financial support, groups directly under Arafat’s command, such as the Tanzim and Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, also carry out terror attacks.
- October, 21, 1996: Speaking at a rally near Bethlehem, Arafat said “We know only one word – jihad. jihad, jihad, jihad. Whoever does not like it can drink from the Dead Sea or from the Sea of Gaza.” (Yediot Ahronot, October 23, 1996)
- April 16, 1998: In a statement published in the official Palestinian Authority newspaper Al-Hayat Al-Jadeeda, Arafat is quoted: “O my dear ones on the occupied lands, relatives and friends throughout Palestine and the diaspora, my colleagues in struggle and in arms, my colleagues in struggle and in jihad…Intensify the revolution and the blessed intifada…We must burn the ground under the feet of the invaders.”
- July 2000: Arafat rejects peace settlement offered by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, which would have led to a Palestinian state. (read the full timeline here)