“Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.”
Tonight we bring you a very special program, for it is the observance and remembrance of both start of Passover and Jesus’ death on the cross, which this year fall on the exact same day. Not only that, as we told you on Sunday, the global population is set to hit 7,777,777,777 one day this week. As the cherry on top of this end times sundae, the entire nation of Israel is on COVID-19 lockdown with the Jews sheltered inside as they did during the first Passover. These are truly the days of prophecy!
“And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD’S passover. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.” Exodus 12:11,12 (KJB)
On this episode of Rightly Dividing, we are looking at the amazing Jewish feast day of Passover with all of its beautiful typography, pointing directly towards the Lamb of God revealed to us in the New Testament by the Jewish apostles. Jesus of Nazareth. We will be talking about the other six feast days of the Jews, and their importance in prophecy as well. The 2020 Passover is a Passover like none other since perhaps the first one, and we will be opening the pages of our King James Bibles to see what the Lord would have us know as to how it all relates to this coronavirus crazy world in which we now find ourselves.
From the very beginning of Now The End Begins, we have told you that “The WAR is real, the BATTLE hot, and TIME is short…to the FIGHT!“ It’s begun, and we all need to take our place on the front lines of the end times, tell a lost and dying world about salvation in Jesus Christ, and warn of the coming judgment. Are you ready for what comes next?
Topics That We Will Discuss On Tonight’s King James Bible Study:
- The Very First Passover Of The Jews.
- Egypt As A Type Of The World.
- Jesus The Passover Lamb .
- Modern-Day Israel And The COVID-19 Lockdown.
- Global population will reach 7,777,777,777 people during the 2020 Feast of Passover/Easter week.
- The New World Order and the Rise of Antichrist.
- The ‘beginning of sorrows’.
If you love bible prophecy and the end times, this is one program you will not want to miss. Over my 29 years of being saved and studying bible prophecy, never before have I seen it leaping off the pages like it is right now, today, in our time. The whole world is under lockdown from a global pestitlience, imagine that, and yet it is all foretold in the scripture of truth. Please join with us as we open our King James Bible to hear what the Lord would have us to know about these end times that have now begun.
Our Sunday Night King James Bible Study Is Now Live Right Here
Thanks to your generous giving and praying for us, we are now broadcasting from our own servers and on our own site. We even created a chatroom for people to talk with each other as well. Gone is the outdated Flash technology with all its problems and listener issues. Our new station will be using HTML 5 and php so it will be easily heard on any mobile device , desktop or laptop computer.
- NOTE: The Chatroom will open at 8:45 PM EST and will have live music playing. We look forward to having you come and join the NTEB Radio Bible family!
If you decide to use the chatroom, you can chat either as a guest by clicking on the colored circle in the bottom left of the chat window and filling in your own information, or you can register with a FREE account, and chat with permanent credentials and user avatar. Either way is very simple and easy to do, you will find more about that there.
Your Generous Donations Make These Live King James Radio Bible Studies Possible!
On our Sunday night radio bible study, we are preaching and teaching the gospel of the grace of God, rightly divided and dispensationally correct, to a truly global audience who is hungry for the word. These programs would not be possible without your generous support. Listen to just a few of the recent comments we have gotten:
- “Thank you oh so much for sound teaching. I am so thankful and blessed for clicking on your channel. I have been on your Facebook page since 2011 and never subscribed to you-tube channel until today. I loved the live recording of singing, what a delight to hear the joy of the Lord in the voices of the congregation. So wonderful to hear the part about Luke 12:36, that has made my eyebrows furrow when I read and therefore I have always steadfast to not leaning on my own understanding. May God continue to bless you, your family friends and loved ones. All Glory be to Jesus, my Saviour Redeemer and King, Amen.” Susan Anderson
- “Loved this teaching! Presented in a clear contextual manner that was easy to follow along. You connected the dots for me that had previously brought so much confusion, namely the 4th seal covenant, the 5th seal tribulation saints, and the 6th seal 2nd Coming of Christ AFTER the wedding of the Body/Bride of Christ IN HEAVEN. Wow, after 41 years since my being born again by the Holy Spirit in to the Body of Christ, I finally have the answers to end the confusion. What joy and peace has flooded my heart! Thank you for this encouraging teaching of the Word.” SB
- “I am from Sri Lanka and listen to the radio Bible study every week.” Nihal Perera
Nothing thrills my soul like teaching the word of God, it is what the Lord called me to do 29 years ago, and Now The End Begins is the vehicle in which I am able to do it. How exciting it is to be able to teach the Bible to tens of thousands of people per year. Like I told you with the first post of 2020, I have dedicated myself now full-time to NTEB, and it is only through your generous support that such a thing is possible.
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
Listen to what our donation angels have to say about the ministry of Now The End Begins
- “Hey NTEB, just wanted to say thank you for the radio show, I am loving it every single one of them. Right now I’m studying the rightly dividing the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God. God saved me from a horrible pit and the Holy Spirit lead me to Pastor Charles Lawson many years ago, and now at NTEB. Can’t be more blessed than that.Thank you, Thank you, Thank you……….Jesus. Till He comes…Blessings and Prayers on you.” Alda Kajana
- I just want to thank you for the teachings you give every Sunday night on radio. You are such a blessing to me. I absolutely love your way of teaching the scriptures. I don’t have a church where I can have fellowship and teaching, so you have been my teacher for many months now. Thanks God you are there for all of us who have no church to go to. I pray that the Lord will bless you abundantly in your ministry, and your loved ones too. You are such a blessing to me, and many others, in these last days before the rapture. Thank you so much Geoffrey, from the bottom of my heart. May the Lord keep you, until He comes back for us. You are in my prayers.” Donald Godin
- “Thank you for the work you are doing brother. Your page and your testimony were a blessing to me this morning as I came across it for the first time. Thank you for the reality of your testimony and what God has done for you in introducing you to Jesus our Lord. God has brought me, in salvation, to Himself as well, through His love and mercy and grace in salvation. How can we praise Him enough? How can we not share this good news!? I pray this day for God’s blessing on your ministry that He may save many souls through the work He has called you to. Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)” Mark and Melissa
- “Love the Sunday night bible study. I want to support someone who has the passion for the lost like Geoffrey does and rightly divides the word of God. God bless you.” Teresa Carey
- “I give because not many news outlets are brave enough or Godly enough to tell these stories from a Christian’s point of view. I see stories here that will not be seen anywhere else.” William Grayshaw
- “It’s hard to find solid biblical teaching in America these days. It’s a blessing to be able to take part in a ministry financially without being concerned about false teaching. All glory to God! God bless!” Maximilian Swan
- “I donate because you are reporting the truth about the increasing wickedness of our time, as God’s word foretold. In so doing we are reminded to “Keep looking up” as we wait in joyful hope for the Lord’s coming, Maranatha! ” Anthony Sloane
- “Geoffrey has the best End Times News out there. I have been receiving his emails for years now and always enjoy his Sunday night messages although I don’t always think exactly as he thinks. We are all in this “boat of life” together and as I come to the end of my life’s journey here, I am more aware of Jesus’s call for us to be one as He and the Father are One.” Deborah Cleaveland
- “I believe in Christ Jesus, my LORD and Savior. I see Mt 24 “ The Days of NOAH “. Happening before our eyes. I think from all the signs, turmoil, godlessness, the Rapture Is at hand.1 Thes 4:16–18. WARN SOMEONE TODAY.” Dwight Shotwell
- ” I like the way you are promoting the scriptures of the Kingdom Message Baptism of Jesus Christ, as those of Paul in Acts 20: 27-31 Preachers don’t D this !! they make up their own IDEAS and then claim the person has Holy Spirit, WHEN THEY HAVE NOT not ever will !!!! …bye now…” Bara Rodgers
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
STREET-TESTED NTEB GOSPEL TRACTS:
This is the official gospel tract of NTEB, used here on the streets of Saint Augustine and sent around the world as they are purchased through our website. We ask you to prayerfully consider supporting the work of Now The End Begins by purchasing a box of these full-color, high-quality gospel tracts. Thank you in advance!
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,882 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14.000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:23 (KJV)
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page