On our Sunday night radio bible study, we are preaching and teaching the gospel of the grace of God, rightly divided and dispensationally correct, to a truly global audience who is hungry for the word. These programs would not be possible without your generous support.
On our Sunday night radio bible study, we have been telling you for quite some time that 2020 was going to be a year of destiny. Recent events have been showing that to be true in spades, 2020 has been a crazy year so far, and we are only 5 weeks into it! Now The End Begins has been doing some extraordinary things lately, and I thought now would be a good time to let you all know what’s been happening.
“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24 (KJB)
First off, in the month of January, we had over 1.12 million views of our pages, and that by itself is an amazing thing. But the other number that thrills me even more is the amount of time the average user spends on our site, which is 39:24 daily. So what does that tell me? It tells me that not only are people coming to look, they are staying to learn. Just take a look at the amazing numbers below which place NTEB as one of the most-visited end times Christian news and bible teaching outlets in the world.
NTEB Around The World
Here are our traffic stats sampled over a 90-day, 30-day, weekly and daily average. Needless to say, it’s quite exciting with 19,000 people per day every day coming to see what’s news in the world of end times bible prophecy.
Take a good look at the map below, all those red dots represent a computer server where Now The End Begins is being served from. There are 22 servers in all. This allows us to serve up content anywhere in the world, at super-fast speeds, creating a much better user experience. It is expensive and time-consuming to manage a system like this, but thanks to your support, we are able to do it. So when we say that NTEB is a global ministry, that is a very accurate statement. As you can see we are not only over all of America, but over South America, Europe, Asia and Australia as well. We are hoping to add locations in the Middle East later in the year.
Now For The Really Good Stuff
On our Sunday night radio bible study, we are preaching and teaching the gospel of the grace of God, rightly divided and dispensationally correct, to a truly global audience who is hungry for the word. These programs would not be possible without your generous support. Listen to just a few of the recent comments we have gotten:
- “Thank you oh so much for sound teaching. I am so thankful and blessed for clicking on your channel. I have been on your Facebook page since 2011 and never subscribed to you-tube channel until today. I loved the live recording of singing, what a delight to hear the joy of the Lord in the voices of the congregation. So wonderful to hear the part about Luke 12:36, that has made my eyebrows furrow when I read and therefore I have always steadfast to not leaning on my own understanding. May God continue to bless you, your family friends and loved ones. All Glory be to Jesus, my Saviour Redeemer and King, Amen.” Susan Anderson
- “Loved this teaching! Presented in a clear contextual manner that was easy to follow along. You connected the dots for me that had previously brought so much confusion, namely the 4th seal covenant, the 5th seal tribulation saints, and the 6th seal 2nd Coming of Christ AFTER the wedding of the Body/Bride of Christ IN HEAVEN. Wow, after 41 years since my being born again by the Holy Spirit in to the Body of Christ, I finally have the answers to end the confusion. What joy and peace has flooded my heart! Thank you for this encouraging teaching of the Word.” SB
- “I am from Sri Lanka and listen to the radio Bible study every week.” Nihal Perera
Nothing thrills my soul like teaching the word of God, it is what the Lord called me to do 29 years ago, and Now The End Begins is the vehicle in which I am able to do it. How exciting it is to be able to teach the Bible to tens of thousands of people per year. Like I told you with the first post of 2020, I have dedicated myself now full-time to NTEB, and it is only through your generous support that such a thing is possible.
People ask me all the time what they can do to help us continue to grow, and happily, it’s very easy to do. If you benefit from this website and would like to contribute in a variety of ways, here is how you can do it.
- DONATE TO OUR FUNDRAISER: Running this website and producing daily content is a expensive and time-consuming proposition, it is not only my ministry but it is my full-time job. Your financial gifts make it possible for me to keep doing it. To donate to NTEB, you can CLICK HERE NOW.
- PRAY FOR US: This is the number one way you can help, we covet your prayers earnestly.
- SHARE OUR LINKS: We do run ads on NTEB, and the more people who read these links means more ad revenue we receive. But more important than that, when you share our links with your friends and social acquaintances, the witness of the gospel goes further and further.
- PURCHASE OUR GOSPEL TRACTS: An excellent way to support NTEB while expanding your own ministry at the same time is to purchase NTEB Gospel Tracts. These are the exact same ones we use every time we preach on the streets here in Saint Augustine, Florida. CLICK HERE to order your box now!
When you give to Now The End Begins, you are giving a gift that enables us to stay in the fight 24-hours per day, every day of the year. In addition to that, your giving makes it possible for us to send gospel tracts and bible, free of charge, to people who cannot afford them. How great is that? When you give, you are placing yourself as part of the much-needed supply line in this end times spiritual battle we are all in.
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
Listen to what our donation angels have to say about the ministry of Now The End Begins
- “Thank you for the work you are doing brother. Your page and your testimony were a blessing to me this morning as I came across it for the first time. Thank you for the reality of your testimony and what God has done for you in introducing you to Jesus our Lord. God has brought me, in salvation, to Himself as well, through His love and mercy and grace in salvation. How can we praise Him enough? How can we not share this good news!? I pray this day for God’s blessing on your ministry that He may save many souls through the work He has called you to. Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)” Mark and Melissa
- “Love the Sunday night bible study. I want to support someone who has the passion for the lost like Geoffrey does and rightly divides the word of God. God bless you.” Teresa Carey
- “I give because not many news outlets are brave enough or Godly enough to tell these stories from a Christian’s point of view. I see stories here that will not be seen anywhere else.” William Grayshaw
- “It’s hard to find solid biblical teaching in America these days. It’s a blessing to be able to take part in a ministry financially without being concerned about false teaching. All glory to God! God bless!” Maximilian Swan
- “I donate because you are reporting the truth about the increasing wickedness of our time, as God’s word foretold. In so doing we are reminded to “Keep looking up” as we wait in joyful hope for the Lord’s coming, Maranatha! ” Anthony Sloane
- “Geoffrey has the best End Times News out there. I have been receiving his emails for years now and always enjoy his Sunday night messages although I don’t always think exactly as he thinks. We are all in this “boat of life” together and as I come to the end of my life’s journey here, I am more aware of Jesus’s call for us to be one as He and the Father are One.” Deborah Cleaveland
- “I believe in Christ Jesus, my LORD and Savior. I see Mt 24 “ The Days of NOAH “. Happening before our eyes. I think from all the signs, turmoil, godlessness, the Rapture Is at hand.1 Thes 4:16–18. WARN SOMEONE TODAY.” Dwight Shotwell
- ” I like the way you are promoting the scriptures of the Kingdom Message Baptism of Jesus Christ, as those of Paul in Acts 20: 27-31 Preachers don’t D this !! they make up their own IDEAS and then claim the person has Holy Spirit, WHEN THEY HAVE NOT not ever will !!!! …bye now…” Bara Rodgers
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
So thank you, personally, from the bottom of my heart, for standing with us in these end times, and labouring together to get something done for the Lord while time remains.
Join Us In The End Times Fight!
This 2-minute video shows you exactly what it is like to be a street preacher, and how the average person on the street will react to you. This video was shot on the corner of St. George and Hypolita streets in downtown St. Augustine, Florida.