Barack Obama may not be the Biblical Antichrist, but he sure comes close
“And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.” Daniel 7:25 (KJV)
I grew up in the semi-rural village of Pompton Lakes, New Jersey back in the 1970’s. In math class, I looked out the window at dairy cows grazing in the fields. It was a very small, quiet, insulated little town where everyone knew everyone else. Amazingly, we were only 27 miles as the crow flies from the largest city in the world, Manhattan. But entering within our borders it could have been the middle of Kansas if you didn’t know better. It was a great place to grow up and I have many wonderful memories of my life there.
Our main street was filled with the usual assortment of small town characters, with one exception. Roger. Roger Brown was a man who lived in the transient hotel up over the hair salon, and among his many personality quirks and foibles, one stood out from all the rest. Roger liked to wear women’s clothing, kinda like Klinger from MAS*H. Everybody knew who he was, and to a large degree no one bothered him as far as I know. He was never persecuted for his beliefs or taste in clothing. That being said, no one in town thought that how he lived as either an OK thing or a good thing. Christian parents would use him as an illustration to their children of what sin can do to you, and where it can take you.
His lifestyle was given no preference of any kind. When he had to use the bathroom, he went in the Men’s room like every other man in town. No special accommodations for his lifestyle choice, and rightly so. Wearing a dress or having breast implants does not ‘make you a woman’, what you ‘identify as’ is of no consequence. But 7 years ago we elected a man who would not only change the moral fabric of our society, but glorify all manner of sin, filth and perversion.
In 2016 in America, Barack Obama has fundamentally transformed our nation into something unrecognizable
Barack Hussein Obama came out of the end times chute like a bullet, a man seemingly possessed of a single mission to radically transform the moral and ethical fabric of American society. In that regard he has been overwhelmingly successful. Here is the official White House ‘short list’ of his ‘accomplishments’ with regards to installing the LGBT Mafia as the ruling body in American government.
- June 2009: Issued a directive on same-sex domestic partner benefits, opening the door for the State Department to extend the full range of legally available benefits and allowances to same-sex domestic partners of members of the Foreign Service sent to serve abroad. OPM also expanded federal benefits for same-sex partners of federal employees and allowed same-sex domestic partners to apply for long-term care insurance.
- October 2009, President Obama signed the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act into law, extending coverage of federal hate crimes law to include attacks based on the victim’s actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity—the first federal civil rights legislation to include “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.”
- March 2010: The Affordable Care Act funds preventive efforts for communities, and is making other investments that will help address health disparities. Through increased research and data collection on health disparities, policymakers will have the knowledge and tools they need to continue to address the health needs and concerns of the LGBT community.
- April 2010: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) now requires all hospitals receiving Medicare or Medicaid funds to allow visitation rights for LGBT patients. The President also directed HHS to ensure that medical decision making rights of LGBT patients are respected.
- December 2010: The President signed the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Repeal Act of 2010 into law, allowing gay men and women to serve openly and with integrity in the U.S. military.
- February 2011: The Administration announced it would cease legal defense of the Defense of Marriage Act’s provision defining marriage as only between a man and woman.
- February 2013: The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) issued a Directive to specify care that is available to transgender veterans through VA benefits. The VA also launched an LGBT Veteran welcoming outreach campaign and established several new psychology postdoctoral fellowships specializing in LGBT health.
- February 2013: President Obama signed the VAWA reauthorization with important new provisions to protect LGBT victims of violence.
- June 2013: The Administration announced the first ever national study of discrimination in housing against LGBT persons and proposed new regulations to ensure that housing programs are open to all persons regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- June 2013: After the United States v. Windsor decision, in which the Supreme Court struck down Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act as unconstitutional, the President instructed the Cabinet to review all federal statutes to ensure the decision was implemented swiftly and smoothly. After concluding its review, the Justice Department announced that in almost all instances it will extend benefits to same-sex married couples.
- March 2014: The Community Relations Service at the Department of Justice released a new training module for law enforcement professionals who interact with and protect transgender persons who may be victimized by crime.
- July 2014: The President signed an Executive Order prohibiting federal contractors from discriminating against any employee or applicant for employment “because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin,” continuing to set an example as a model employer that does right by its employees.
- December 2014: The Attorney General released “Guidance for Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Regarding the Use of Race, Ethnicity, Gender, National Origin, Religion, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity” which prohibits profiling based on sexual orientation or gender identity by federal law enforcement or local law enforcement working on federal task forces.
When you view the changes Barack Obama has made in bullet point fashion, the scope and depth is literally breathtaking. Have you ever asked yourself how one of the tiniest population groups in America, the LGBT, who according to government statistics make up only from 3-5% of our overall population, could effect such drastic change? And the amount of the population that ‘identify’ as transgender is smaller still than that. So how can this be happening?
The Promise Kept: Radical Transformation
Easy, Barack Obama is their champion, and he is forcing our society to completely rework itself to accommodate the preferences and perversions of the LGBT population. Mark my words, before it’s all over, if it ever is over, the government will call for and get protections for pedophiles and child molesters. They are contained under the LGBT umbrella as well. Obama is using the phony transgender construct to force change and destroy our society from the inside out. And we are letting him do it.
Where is the outrage from Christian America? Where are the million-man protests at the White House? Wake up, wake up!
“Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.” Luke 17:28,29 (KJV)
Barack Obama may not be the Biblical Antichrist, but he sure comes close. But we strongly believe that God allowed him to become president as a judgment on America for our unwillingness to repent. God has given this nation over, allowing us to heap to ourselves every variety and style of sin we wish to embrace, and then will come on us the same destruction that fell on Sodom and Gomorrah.
So the next time you feel tempted to ‘congratulate yourself’ on how ‘tolerant and accepting’ America has become over the past 7 years, look up, because one day soon our judgment will turn from spiritual to physical, and you will feel what Sodom felt on the day it rained fire and brimstone.
Count on it.