CBD oil is now legal in 30 states, and is being touted as a ‘miracle cure’ for a whole host of illnesses and ailments. So let’s take a look at what CBD oil is.
Ever since I was a teenager suffering from eczema, debilitating panic attacks and the leftover effects of having Perthes Disease as a small wheelchair-bound child, I have looked to natural means to find the answers I needed. For example, my dermatologist kept me on creams and steroids for 15 years to try and manage my eczema, and it only got worse. But when I discovered vegetable juicing and colonic irrigations, that problem vanished in a little under 8 weeks. Wow, right? Needless to say, once I discovered natural cures I never looked back.
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2 (KJV)
Before I go any further, those of you that know me are well aware that I am committed to a sober life and lifestyle. I would never take anything or advocate for anything that altered my sobriety in any way, shape or form. I don’t smoke anything, I don’t drink alcohol in any form, and I don’t ingest any product that could get me high. I do not use any CBD oil that contains THC, the active ingredient in marijuana that gets you high.
“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.” 1 Peter 4:7 (KJV)
That said, let’s take a look at one of the hottest health supplements on the market today, non-intoxicating CBD oil from the hemp plant.
Here are seven health benefits of CBD oil that are backed by scientific evidence:
- PAIN RELIEF: The human body contains a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is involved in regulating a variety of functions including sleep, appetite, pain and immune system response.The body produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system. Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters (4).
- ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION: CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach. In one study, 24 people with social anxiety disorder received either 600 mg of CBD or a placebo before a public speaking test. The group that received the CBD oil had significantly less anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort in their speech performance, compared to the placebo group. CBD oil has even been used to safely treat insomnia and anxiety in children with post-traumatic stress disorder (10).
- CANCER-RELATED SYMPTOMS: CBD may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting and pain.CBD oil may also help reduce chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, which are among the most common chemotherapy-related side effects for those with cancer (17).
- ACNE: Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production. One test-tube study found that CBD oil prevented sebaceous gland cells from secreting excessive sebum, exerted anti-inflammatory actions and prevented the activation of “pro-acne” agents like inflammatory cytokines (24).
- NEUROPROTECTIVE PROPERTIES: Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders. In fact, one of the most studied uses for CBD is in treating neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. Though research in this area is still relatively new, several studies have shown promising results (26).
- HEART HEALTH: Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure. High blood pressure is linked to higher risks of a number of health conditions, including stroke, heart attack and metabolic syndrome. Studies indicate that CBD may be a natural and effective treatment for high blood pressure. One recent study treated 10 healthy men with one dose of 600 mg of CBD oil and found it reduced resting blood pressure, compared to a placebo (34).
- OTHER POTENTIAL BENEFITS: Though more studies are needed, CBD is thought to provide the following health benefits:
- Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms (36).
- Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior (37).
- Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer (38).
- Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation (39). READ MORE
I was first introduced to CBD oil last year, and have spent a fair amount of time praying about it, and on a variety of levels. As I began to do my research, I was shocked to find out how many friends and family members of mine were already using it! Seems I have been behind the curve is this regard. One of my best friends, Dan, the person with whom I started my very first Bible study ever with back in 1993, told me it is the only thing that helps his anxiety. He swears by it.
So after many months of prayer and study in this matter, I decided to not only begin to use CBD oil for myself, the Lord put on my heart to become part of one of the most reputable CBD oil companies in the world – Kannaway. It is not a Christian company per se, but I was pleasantly surprised to find so many Christians who worked there. Kannaway functions like any other MLM business but with one exception – it has an absolutely and amazingly unique product line.
The incredible potential health benefits of CBD oil, combined with a unique revenue-generating opportunity, is something that I am very excited to share with my NTEB readers. We get over 25,000 visits per day, and I am quite confident that thousands of our loyal readers are already regular users of CBD oil health products.
Now who wants to be their own boss?
I am looking for 7 people to part of a pilot sales program
I will not be officially starting this until next week, but I want to let you all know that I am looking to form a core team of 7 people, from anywhere in the world, to be part of a pilot program creating your own business selling Kannaway CBD oil products. If something like this interests you, please pray about it like I did. People who want to sign up will be personally trained and mentored by myself and my mentor, Sarah Chavez. If I am able to help this core pilot team achieve a measurable level of success, I will then open it up to others.
Yes, it requires a small monetary investment to get started and registered with my company, less than $500, but you need more than mere money to make this work. You’ve got to be motivated. The type of people I need are people who believe in natural health over pharmaceutical drugs, someone who wants to be their own boss, and someone who wants to make as much money as their drive and motivation will allow them to do. With all the time we spend on social media and Facebook, wouldn’t it be great if you could also make money that way? I think is could be very successful and I am beyond excited to start.
Email me right now to get started
If this is you, please send me an email, and I will tell you how to get started. I have decided that 2019 is the year that I will do everything in my power, as the Lord provides, to become financially independent. I believe that the Lord has shown me a way to do just that through Kannaway, and I cannot think of any other group of people I would like to share that blessing with than with my amazing NTEB readers.
I know that many of you are struggling now to pay bills and put food on the table, this may just be the answers to your prayers. It was for me.
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV)
Looking forward to hearing from the initial 7 people who will form the first pilot team, so let me know!