Climate change is real, the Earth is very much alive, and it’s looking and listening for the signs of the coming King and getting itself ready. Does that sound like an odd notion to you?
The headlines this week have been literally, pardon the pun, on fire with talk about all the intense weather that has been sweeping not just across America, but all over Europe as well. Yahoo News said “Europe sweltered Saturday on the sixth day of a widespread and deadly 114.6 degrees Fahrenheit heat wave”. The Weather Channel said “France had set a new all-time June record high on Thursday, when Grospierres recorded a high of 108.1 degrees. Previously, the highest fully reliable June temperature in France was 106.7 degrees at Lezignan-Corbieres on June 21, 2003, according to Etienne Kapikian, a meteorologist at Météo-France.”
Climate change, you say? Global warming, is it? Yes, yes…and a whole lot more than that.
“And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” Matthew 24:3-8 (KJV)
The great 24th chapter of the gospel of Matthew is the definitive section in the Bible that tells us what will be happening on this Earth during the time of Jacob’s trouble in the days after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church takes place. Jesus says that that time period will be as it was in the ‘days of Noah‘. As we have previously told you here on NTEB, there was an event that kicked-off those days, and it was the one-man rapture of Enoch. This is the template for how it will be when the coming Church-wide rapture will kick off the time of Jacob’s trouble, also known as the 70th Week of Daniel.
In Matthew 24 Jesus gives this warning…
“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)” Matthew 24:15 (KJV)
…and here is the section in Daniel that Jesus was directing our attention to:
“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.” Daniel 9″27 (KJV)
So what we in the Church Age awaiting the Pretrib Rapture can take away from Matthew 24 written to the Tribulation Saints in the time of Jacob’s trouble are the events that will be present at the time of the Rapture. And that is mainly drastic and obvious changes that will be taking place not only on the Earth, but in the Earth as well. Paul tells us about that here:
“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” Romans 8:18-23 (KJV)
This is what Jesus in Matthew 24 says will be taking place before the start of the time of Jacob’s trouble, and that puts it squarely into our time, the Church Age. The Earth will begin to exhibit incredible changes inside, as well as on the outside. Why? Because its time for liberation is at hand, the countdown to the arrival of the King has begun! That’s exactly what we are seeing right now, not just climate change but changes in Outer Space as well.
Here are a few recent headlines you might find interesting:
That is just the first half dozen headlines I saw, there are hundreds more, the Liberal climate alarmists are right that things are changing rapidly. But they are oh-so-very wrong on the reason why, unsaved people are simply unable to wrap their heads around this Bible truth. The Earth is very much alive, and it’s looking and listening for the signs of the coming King and getting itself ready. Does that sound like an odd notion to you? If so, please read the following.
The Bible Says The Earth Is Very Much Alive, Awake And Waiting For The Coming King:
- THE BIBLE SAYS THAT STONES CAN TALK: Jesus was not using metaphorical language, but plainly declaring that stones can speak if He commands them to. And why not? The Bible tells us that “all things” were created by Him. “And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.” Luke 19:39,40 (KJV)
- THE BIBLE SAYS THAT TREES CAN CLAP THEIR HANDS: This amazing verse will be fulfilled literally during the Millennial Kingdom of King Jesus. The hills “are alive with the sound of music” indeed! “For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.” Isaiah 55:12 (KJV)
- THE BIBLE SAYS THE PHYSICAL EARTH WILL REJOICE: Here is another verse showing that the physical Earth will rejoice, literally, when the King cometh. How is this possible? Because it is ALIVE and able to recognize its Creator! Can you recognize your Creator as well as the Earth can? Hmm, you might want to think about that before answering. “Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.” Psalm 96:10-13 (KJV)
- THE BIBLE SAYS THE EARTH HAS A LANGUAGE: Again, this is not metaphoric language, God is telling us some of the ‘deep secrets’ of this planet He has placed us on. Note carefully the end of this passage talking about a “bridegroom coming out of His chamber”, a clear Second Coming reference. This Earth in the Millennial Reign is going to be a wild place to be, can’t wait! “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.” Psalm 19:1-5 (KJV)
- THE BIBLE SAYS THAT ANIMALS GIVE GOD THE GLORY: Why would the animals care that God provides water for His chosen people, the Jews? Because they are smart enough to give God the glory. Are you that smart? “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.” Isaiah 43:19,20 (KJV)
- THE BIBLE SAYS THAT MAN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY THE EARTH: Are you worried that man will somehow find a way either through war or pollution to destroy the Earth? God who lives outside of time is already ahead of you. These verses show plainly that God will be righteous when He sends Judgment on the Earth, and that He will stop all those who plan on destroying it. “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.” Revelation 11:18,19 (KJV)
Is our climate changing drastically, yes, it surely is, and it is doing it at the command of Jesus Christ. The changes are taking place in preparation of the coming judgment on the whole world that will take place in the time of Jacob’s trouble. What can mankind do to stop it? Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada, Zip. But there is something you can do to prepare for it.
IF YOU ARE SAVED, you can prepare for this time by witnessing the gospel of the grace of God to as many people as you possibly can. Get some gospel tracts, witness to your friends and neighbors, tell them about the coming Pretribulation Rapture and how they can be a part of it.
IF YOU ARE LOST, you are in deep, deep trouble right here and right now. Not only will you miss the Rapture of the Church, you will be left behind to face Antichrist in the time of Jacob’s trouble. I posted the below Bible verses for you to consider, and you can read more about that here.
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” Romans 6:23 (KJV)
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” Romans 5:8 (KJV)
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16 (KJV)
Flight #777 on Titus213 Airlines is now boarding, no seats needed because on this flight, you’re the plane.
Flesh Eating Disease Spreads Death In Earth’s Water
Doctors & scientists are sounding the alarm that a flesh eating disease is spreading throughout U.S. waters and coastlines; a sign how earth and its waters are changing in conditions linked prophetically to Last Days environment of prophecy. (NOTE: This is a really good video, many thanks to Bro. Harmon for sending it to us. That said, I do not know anything about this ministry from a doctrinal perspective, and as such, cannot recommend anything other than just this video. That said, it ties in very nicely with this article. )
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,860+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page