On live television, Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden will tearfully announce that the 78-year-old president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” and that under the 25th Amendment, he’s resigning. Michelle Obama is now president of the United States. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
When the 2020 Democratic Party election process began, it boasted a massive field of candidates who were quite diverse. But when the smoke cleared and the dust settled, the Democrats had picked the nearly 80-year old Joe Biden, a man who literally is losing his mind as we watch. Why on earth would they do that? Joe Biden could never, in a million years and on his best day beat Donald Trump, and they know that. Yep, they sure do know that, and that’s why they picked the fumbling, stumbling and occasionally sexaully assaulting Uncle Joe Biden. He is the perfect foil.
The folks over at the New York Post had a great take on it this morning, it’s a great article and you should read the whole thing. But what I have culled from it is the stunning bullet point list of just why picking Joe Biden, who can’t even remember his own stories any longer, is a wickedly smart way to go. It plays out as follows:
How Michelle Obama could easily win eight more years in the White House, with Barack as her vice president
Here’s how it would work:
- In the next month or so, Biden would announce Michelle Obama as his running mate. With a little reverse engineering of the Obama-Biden bumper stickers of 2008 and 2012, they’re good to go.
- Michelle would immediately attract the undying worship of the national press corps. With the country still in lockdown, she can wave to Andrea Mitchell & Co. from the front door of her residences in Washington, DC ($8.1 million purchase price), Martha’s Vineyard ($11.75 million) or Chicago ($1.65 million).
- Barack Obama, who manfully supports his wife in all her endeavors, would joke about being the First Husband and cite his familiarity with the White House as a qualification.
- Nov. 3: With the black vote and the Bernie Sanders wing of the party solidly behind them, the Biden-Obama(s) team would defeat Trump in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina and winning both houses of Congress.
- January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States.
- January 21: On live television, Joe and Dr. Jill Biden tearfully announce that the 78-year-old president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” and that under the 25th Amendment, he’s resigning. Michelle Obama is now president of the United States and will not only fill out Biden’s term but will retain her eligibility to run again in her own right in 2024 when she will have turned 60.
- January 22: President Obama announces her choice for vice president …
Now you know why the Democrats wanted Joe Biden so bad, add Michelle Obama to the ticket and you have the fake news media broadcasting her every utterance around the clock from now to election day. Remember how often when Michelle and Barack Obama were in the White House the media featured her on fashion magazines, ironic since she is very unfashionable and highly unphotogenic without massive lighting and myriad makeup layers.
Every time the fake news media has a poll of the ‘most admired women in America‘, somehow it is always Michelle Obama that wins it. And yet, she does literally nothing. Her last event of note was being the face of the ‘Michelle Obama Transgender Guide‘, a tome bragging about how she and her husband destroyed the moral fabric of America nearly single-handedly. Why, why, WHY would the media keep this woman front and center so many years after they left the White House?
Because this was the plan all along. But you need a stooge, a patsy, a mark to pull it off. Creepy Uncle Joe Biden is such a man.
Granted, this is a crazy plan, it is a radical plan, and it’s a plan that perhaps the Trump Team is not prepared for. But can you imagine the Liberal frenzy if Biden picks her as running mate, with everyone salivating because they know the 25th Amendment would be right around the corner? Remember when Biden tried quoting from the Declaration of Independence? “We hold these truths to be self-evident, All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.” Watch out for the crazy, radical plans, sometimes they work pretty good. And Joe Biden, I would say you should watch your back, but something tells me you’ve already stopped.
Think We Exaggerate About The Mental Health Of Joe Biden?
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 14,444+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 149,000 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,300 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page