by Geoffrey Grider September 9, 2016
What is it about traveling abroad that seems to encourage President Obama to unload all manner of grievances on the United States?
For whatever reason, traveling abroad appears to help crystallize everything wrong he sees in America. During his recent trips to China and Laos, for example, we counted 18 separate times he talked down his employer, the United States of America.
18 Times Obama Trashed America While Speaking In Asia:
Here are 18 separate attacks he unloaded while in China and Laos:
- There are still too many poor children in the United States
- Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat
- Despite America’s wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities
- America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination.
- Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.
- Colin Kaepernick is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.
- America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.
- Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.
- America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”
- America “didn’t think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to “winning hearts and minds.”
- America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
- America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal.
- When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy.”
- The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment.
- Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.”
- America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes.
- America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.” More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed.
Now The End Begins is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider, and located in Saint Augustine, Florida. NTEB delivers aggregate breaking news of the day from a biblical perspective, as well as providing rightly divided and dispensationally correct teaching and preaching from the King James Holy Bible. NTEB has been in continuous operation since being called into service for the Lord Jesus Christ in 2009. We are the front lines of the end times.