Cologne town centre in Germany has been called a ‘no-go area’ by its own city council
EDITOR’S NOTE: It has barely been 6 months since Germany opened it’s borders to teeming hordes of Muslim migrants, and the results have been horrific, mind-numbing, and exactly what we told you would happen. Muslim ‘No-Go’ zones are already popping up, and the German government seems absolutely baffled as to the reality of what’s happening, with no plan of any kind to deal with it. This is not a migration, it is an invasion, albeit a highly-successful one at that. German women are being molested and raped, and German men intimidated and beaten by roving Muslim gangs. But just remember, Islam is a religion of peace!
An 18-year-old victim of the sex attacks in Cologne has described being surrounded by a group of 30 ‘angry’ men who groped her and her friends then stole their belongings as they fled. The teenager, named only as Michelle, appeared on German TV to recount the harrowing ordeal she endured during the city’s New Year’s Eve celebrations last week.
Police say the wave of attacks – which has so far seen 100 women report being assaulted – were perpetrated by groups of ‘Arab or North African’ men in the city centre.
Michelle’s shocking testimony comes as the city’s own council today admitted its town centre was now a ‘no-go’ zone for women, while it has emerged similar attacks occurred the same night across Hamburg and Stuttgart.
Alarmingly, police in Dusseldorf fear the attacks may be linked to a known criminal gang comprising 2,000 North African Muslim men who use sexual assault as a means of distraction.
German Media admits Muslim migrant attacks at Cologne
And while German media and authorities stand accused of covering up previous incidents to avoid stoking tensions, there are fears the upcoming carnival celebrations in Cologne will see a repeat of the brazen attacks.
According to Bild, a student named Evelyn, 24, from Rheinland-Pfalz, who was at the train station in Cologne, said: ‘I had a knee-length skirt on, and suddenly I felt a hand on my backside under my dress. I turned round immediately and saw a grinning face.’ She said that she managed to get to the cathedral and sat on a bench and suddenly she was surrounded by men once again, and had only heard them speaking Arabic.
Her testimony comes as the city’s own council has admitted the town centre is now a ‘no-go area’ for women, while protesters angered by authorities’ alleged inaction held demonstrations last night.
Witnesses and police have described men working in ‘coordinated’ groups to grope women who were unable to escape, while two women reported they were raped.
German media and some public authorities are facing accusations they ignored or covered up simmering problems due to fears it would stoke tensions surrounding the country’s immigration policy.
German public broadcaster ZDF has apologised for delays in reporting on the wave of sexual assaults amid accusations of media self-censorship of the inflammatory issue. The rash of attacks and thefts was only widely covered by national media early this week, after police had initially reported no major incidents.
News editors of ZDF’s flagship ‘Heute’ [Today] evening news programme apologised on social media for not reporting on the incidents at least in its Monday evening bulletin, four days after the attacks.
‘The news situation was clear enough. It was a mistake of the 7pm Heute show not to at least report the incidents,’ wrote deputy chief editor Elmar Thevessen on the show’s Facebook page. Editors had decided to postpone the news segment to Tuesday, the day Cologne’s city hall and police held a crisis meeting on the attacks, he wrote, admitting this was ‘a clear misjudgement’. source