Islamic terrorists, mainly the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), carried out more than 30 attacks in over ten countries during the first week of the ongoing holy month of Ramadan, killing at least 166 people and injuring 155 others.
Why do Islamic terror attacks increase so dramatically during the ‘holy’ month of Ramadan in Islam? Because Islam teaches that during that time, their moon god Allah will ‘reward them double’ for acts of martyrdom where they kill themselves and innocent people around them. Allah is angry all the time, it would seem, and the only thing that serves to pacify him to any degree is when his followers murder the ‘infidels’ who don’t believe in him. Ironically, most of the people killed in Islamic terror attacks during Ramadan are Muslims. Go figure.
“And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.” Genesis 16:12 (KJV)
The father of the Muslims, Ishmael, is someone that scripture says is a ‘wild man’ whose hand is against everyone, and that is certainly true when we look at modern-day Islam and Islamic terrorism. The bible further goes on to say, in multiple places like Zechariah 14 and Galatians 4, that the Muslims are cast out of Israel when the King of Kings returns to fight the Battle of Armageddon at the Second Coming.
Ramadan Rage 2019: Jihadis Kill 165, Wound 145 In First Week
FROM BREITBART NEWS: That means, so far, jihadis have killed an average of 24 people and injured 22 others each day during the first week of the holy month. In 2019, Ramadan, a time when Islamic extremists believe Allah doubly rewards martyrdom and jihad, began at sunset on May 5 and is expected to last through sundown on June 4.
Breitbart News’ count excludes attacks that took place on May 5. This week, the Ramadan death toll covers 33 incidents that took place in ten countries between May 6 and 12: Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Iraq, Pakistan, Kenya, Somalia, Libya, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Syria.
During the first week of the holiest month for Muslims, Breitbart News determined that Afghanistan (61 deaths, 44 injuries) and Iraq (29 deaths, 27 injuries) were the deadliest countries. Afghanistan alone accounts for more than 35 percent of all deaths and about 30 percent of all injuries.
Despite the complete fall of the so-called ISIS caliphate in March, U.S. military and intelligence officials believe the group remains a significant threat in its home base of Iraq and Syria and beyond. So far, ISIS is the most prolific jihadi group during Ramadan, responsible for 13 attacks that left 47 people dead and 42 others injured. All but one (Nigeria) of the incidents took place in Iraq and Syria.
Jihadist groups urge their followers and supporters to intensify their efforts to castigate infidels during the holy month, arguing that Allah exceptionally rewards martyrdom on Ramadan.
In the days leading up to Ramadan, ISIS’ elusive leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, resurfaced in his first video in five years, urging Muslims to carry out more attacks as he pledged to take revenge on those who demolished the group’s so-called caliphate that once spawned across swathes of Iraq and Syria.
“Our battle today is one of attrition and stretching the enemy. They should know that jihad is ongoing until the day of judgment,” Baghdadi declared, adding, “Truthfully, the battle of Islam and its people against the cross [Christians] and its people is a long battle.”
In rejecting a Ramadan truce offer by the Afghan government early this month, Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Taliban, similarly proclaimed, “As jihad is … the best part of worship, doing it on Ramadan is rewarded more than in other months.”
The vast majority of victims during Ramadan are Muslims.
Breitbart News primarily gleans its data for its Ramadan death tally from the Religion of Peace website, but it also relies on media and government reports. News outlets and officials may update some of the fatality figures as some of the injured victims succumb to their injuries, triggering a change in the count after Breitbart News publishes this report.
Most Muslims follow the peaceful Ramadan tradition of abstaining from eating, drinking, smoking, having sex, and other physical needs each day, starting from before the break of dawn until sunset. However, the number of attacks at the hands of jihadis tends to escalate during the month when compared to other times during the year.
Breitbart News has documented the following attacks during Ramadan:
- May 6 — North Waziristan, Pakistan — Suspected Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) jihadis kill four security forces, injure ten others.
- May 6 — Kirkuk, Iraq — Suspected ISIS kill three police officers, wound one other.
- May 6 — Takhar, Afghanistan — Taliban kills eight security force members.
- May 6 — Farah, Afghanistan — Taliban storms army checkpoint, killing 20, abducting two.
- May 7 — Borno, Nigeria — Boko Haram razes homes and businesses in Molai village, killing 11, including four soldiers, and wounding another 12.
- May 7 — Pendjari National Park, Benin — Unknown jihadis from neighboring Burkina Faso kidnap two French tourists across the border in Benin and kill their guide in the Pendjari National Park that straddles both countries.
- May 7 — Yatenga, Burkina Faso — Suspected al-Qaeda jihadis kill toll booth operator and wound two others in the provincial capital of Ouahigouya.
- May 7 — Laghman, Afghanistan — Taliban-linked bomb blast kills four police officers, including chief, and wounds four others.
- May 7 — Salahuddin, Iraq — Suspected ISIS terrorists attack police officer’s house in the village of Mazarei, killing three and wounding five others.
- May 8 — Nineveh, Iraq — Suspected ISIS jihadis kill five family members and wound two others inside their home in the Hammam al-Alil area south of Mosul.
- May 8 — Diyala, Iraq — Bomb attack linked to suspected ISIS terrorist wounds two members of the Baghdad-sanctioned Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF).
- May 8 — Manbij, Syria — Suspected ISIS terrorists target the U.S.-backed and Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Aleppo province, killing two and injuring four others, including at least one child.
- May 8 — Manbij, Syria — Suspected ISIS bomb attack kills three civilians in Aleppo province, reportedly all children.
- May 8 — Kabul, Afghanistan — Taliban attacks U.S. aid group, killing nine, wounding 24 others.
- May 8 — Punjab, Pakistan — TTP attacks pilgrims at 11th-century Sufi shrine in Lahore, killing at least ten, including at least one child, and injuring 24 others.
- May 8 — Ghazni, Afghanistan — Taliban ambushes military convoy in the Qarabagh district, killing three police officers and wounding two others.
- May 9 — Wajir, Kenya — Al-Qaeda’s East Africa affiliate al-Shabaab claims attack on security forces near border with Somalia, killing at least one soldier.
- May 9 — Saladin, Iraq — Suspected ISIS jihadis target grain silo in the town of Shirqat, killing one guard.
- May 9 — Nineveh, Iraq — ISIS kills a family of eight in Mosul, including the couple and their six children.
- May 9 — Fezzan, Libya — Suspected ISIS jihadis kill two and kidnapped a third person from the town of Ghadduwah.
- May 9 — Baghdad, Iraq — ISIS suicide bomber kills eight, wounds 15 others as they broke their Ramadan fast at the Jamila market.
- May 10 — Mopti, Mali — Suspected al-Qaeda jihadis kill four civilians, wound two others at the market in the town of Bandiagara.
- May 10 — Badghis, Afghanistan — Taliban targets two outposts, killing 15 security personnel and wounding 11 others in Bala Murghab district.
- May 10 — Borno, Nigeria — ISIS West Africa kills 11 troops in the town of Gajiganna.
- May 10 — Bari, Somalia —Suspected ISIS wounds ten in a failed assassination attempt against a local judge in the port city of Bosaso.
- May 11 — Borno, Nigeria — Boko Haram attacks the Moranti village near Maiduguri, leaving nine dead, at least one wounded, and four missing.
- May 11 — Balochistan, Pakistan — Ethnic separatist group known as Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) storm stormed a five-star hotel in the port city of Gwadar, killing at least five and wounding six others.
- May 11 — Baghdad, Iraq — Suspected ISIS-linked bomb blast kills one child, wounds two others in the Jisr Diyala neighborhood located in the southern part of the capital.
- May 11 — Nangarhar, Afghanistan — Suspected Taliban terrorists kill deputy intelligence director for the Afghan National Police (ANP) in the Kama district.
- May 11 — Mogadishu, Somalia —Al-Shabaab kills Turkish civil engineer
- May 12 — Baghlan, Afghanistan — Suspected Taliban jihadis kill province’s deputy intelligence director and injure an intelligence officer in the Dushi district.
- May 12 — Hama, Syria — Suspected former al-Qaeda affiliate Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) fires rocket into Christian-majority town of Suqaylabiyah, killing five, including four children and a woman, and injuring six other children. *
- May 12 — Sanmatenga, Burkina Faso — Unknown jihadis attack Catholic church, set it ablaze, and kill six, including the priest. READ MORE
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,832 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page