Professor Alan Krueger, a top adviser to former Presidents Obama and Clinton, has been found dead of an apparent suicide.
Professor Alan Krueger, a man who had a new book coming out in June and everything to live for, suddenly decided to commit suicide for no apparent reason, stunning his colleagues and associates. But I could tell you two people not stunned by this news, Bill and Hillary Clinton. Why? Because they have long since grown accustomed to the people they used to work with dying under sudden and suspicious circumstances. This profoundly unlucky group of people, nearly 60 in total, are members of what we like to call The Clinton Dead Pool. Since they can no longer speak, we shall speak for them.
Going all the way back to their start in Arkansas, Bill and Hillary Clinton have done some really nasty things. Bill has raped and molested various women, while his wife Hillary worked to have a child rapist set free when she was a lawyer, and then laughed about it. But the most disturbing fact about Bill and Hillary is the insanely high number of people who killed themselves or died mysteriously after working for them. A full listing is at the bottom of this article.
And Honorable Mention goes to… Huma Abedin! We have included a special category for Hillary gal pal Huma Abedin because when her laptop was investigated by the FBI over the Anthony Weiner scandal, they found a folder with over 10,000 emails to and from Crooked Hillary? The name of the folder? She had titled it ‘Life Insurance‘. Now you know why Huma is still alive, she got smart.
Former Clinton And Obama Advisor Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide
FROM THE FEDERALIST PAPERS: Princeton police reported that they were called to the professor’s home on Saturday where they found him unresponsive, The New York Times reported. One of the interesting things about the suicide is that Krueger has a book set to hit the shelves in June, 2019 and seemed to have everything to live for.
Alan Krueger was an assistant secretary of the Treasury from 2009 to 2010, as President Barack Obama’s administration tried to lead the United States out of its worst recession since the Great Depression. Mr. Obama later named him chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a post he held from 2011 to 2013. He was the Labor Department’s chief economist under President Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1995.
🤔 Why did Alan Krueger commit suicide when he has a book coming out June of 2019?
Alan B. Krueger, Economic Aide to Clinton and Obama, Dies at 58. https://t.co/GxQmTwmzV7
— Robbin Young (@Robbin_Young) March 18, 2019
Krueger was a young, newly tenured professor in 1994 when he was tapped by the secretary of labor, Robert B. Reich, to serve as chief economist for the department, succeeding Mr. Katz. After two years in the job, Mr. Krueger returned to Princeton and vowed never to return to government, according to a 2014 profile in a Princeton alumni magazine. READ MORE
The 2019 Updated Listing Of The Clinton Body Count:
BELOW IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF 56 MYSTERIOUS DEATHS AND 2 NEAR-DEATHS CONNECTED TO THE CLINTONS THAT HAVE GRAVE IMPLICATIONS:
- James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation
- Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
- Vince Foster – Former white House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
- Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
- C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”
- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
- Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
- James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
- Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
- Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
- Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
- Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
- Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
- Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death.
- Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
- Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
- Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
- Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.
- Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
- Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
- Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
- Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988
- Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
- Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”
- Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
- Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
- Major William S. Barkley Jr. – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Captain Scott J. Reynolds – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Sgt. Brian Hanley – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Sgt. Tim Sabel – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Major General William Robertson – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Col. William Densberger – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Col. Robert Kelly – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Spec. Gary Rhodes – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Steve Willis – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Robert Williams – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Conway LeBleu – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- Todd McKeehan – DECEASED former Clinton Bodyguard
- John F. Kennedy Jr. – July 16, 1999 JFK Jr. and his wife went down in a still-unresolved and very mysterious plane crash. John was the frontrunner for the NY State Senate seat that ultimately went to…wait for it…Hillary Clinton.
- Molly Macauly – World-renowned “space economist” Molly Macauly was brutally murdered in Baltimore park.
- John Ashe– The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home.
- Victor Thorn -Prominent CLINTON Critic VICTOR THORN Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide On His Birthday
- Seth Rich – Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken
- Joe Montano – Filipino American activist and aide to Sen. Kaine, dies at 47
- Shawn Lucas – Death of DNC Lawsuit Processor Shawn Lucas Adds to Seth Rich Conspiracy Theories
- Klaus Eberwein – Found Dead Before Testifying Against Clinton Foundation in HAITI COVERUP
- Peter W. Smith – Man who sought Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers committed suicide
- Professor Alan Krueger – Now why would a man who was excited about the upcoming release of his new book suddenly decide to suicide himself? Maybe he looked at his resume and realized he used to work for the Clintons.
- HONORABLE MENTION: Jack Burkman investigated the suspicious surroundings of the murder of Seth Rich, and was shot several times but lived. Because of that he absolutely makes the list.
- HONORABLE MENTION: Huma Abedin received an honorary listing here because she was smart enough to take 10,000 incriminating emails from Crooked Hillary, and store them in a folder on her laptop. What was the name of that folder? She called it ‘Life Insurance‘, and indeed it was.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the building of the recording studio, but it also goes to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,621 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 13,600 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page