The Fox Facebook page boasts ‘Lucifer’s waiting for you. Tune into Fox right now!’
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” Isaiah 14:12 (KJV)
Honestly, it’s crazy. Absolutely insane. Everywhere you look on social media, Fox is blowing the trumpet inviting you to welcome Lucifer into your homes. You can even live Tweet ‘questions for Lucifer’ when the show is running on Monday nights. The comments people are leaving on the Lucifer Facebook page are quite revealing:
- Christy Smith Please don’t cancel. Because of religious crazy nuts. Love it. Lucifer new favorite show. Just waiting for the out cry.
- Twayna Powell Love this show and how they put a face to Lucifer…. And the ascent was a killer….. And good eye candy…
- Alex Vogelgesang Oh, and Lucifer has great taste in music
- Janet De Vries Ergang The show was very good and quite amusing! I will watch it again next Monday.
- Gina Brochu Oh man, the people who are offended by this show (Yes, Folks, it’s just moving pictures) or see Armageddon pointing its ugly face, should go to church and leave us alone
- Dayna Webb It was a funny show. If these religious nut jobs actually watched the show, they’d see that he is very respectful of God and refers to him as Father.
- Michelle La Rue Buckingham LOVE IT!!! My husband and I never agree on t.v. shows, but we both loved this one!!
Fox’s new show is the very essence of Satanism in America. Make the Devil look good, give him a little bit of conscience for wider appeal, use the name Lucifer instead of Satan because we all know that “Lucifer” is when he was still a “good guy”. But that’s wrong. Lucifer was the bad guy by his own choice, a traitor like Judas was. Judas was with Jesus three and a half years but never a good guy, and neither was Lucifer.
You can see by the comments above that Fox has absolutely found it’s audience. They are counting on God-hating, anti-Bible atheists to push this show to the top. And there are no shortage of those people in America.
The Devil comes for one reason, and one reason only: “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 (KJV)
30 seconds after the Rapture, you will find the Fox Network 100% up and functioning, with hardly an employee missing.
The Devil takes care of his own.