Since it is highly likely that your church does not preach or teach on the topic of either of the two raptures, we will be happy to fill in that gap in your scriptural understanding.
Remember the first time someone brought you to Matthew 24 to show you the rapture, how scary it all seemed, and more than a little frightening realizing that you were going to have to figure out a way to ‘endure to the end’ in order to be saved? That’s where a lot of new Christians get their feet wet in bible prophecy, me included almost 30 years ago. But then remember when you wandered away from Matthew 24 and wound up in places like 1 Thessalonians 4 and 1 Corinthians 15, and read about a rapture that seemed very different from the one in Matthew 24?
“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.” Revelation 4:1 (KJB)
On this episode of Rightly Dividing, we are once again diving into a study of the Two Rapture of the End Times, and by applying the biblical, Church Age command to rightly divide what we read, where we read it and the context we read it in, will be able to make sense of these seemingly contradicting passages talking about the rapture. Of course, your King James Bible is not only error-free, it is also contradiction-free as we understand that God is showing us two raptures, one for the Church saints and one for the Tribulation saints. Since it is highly likely that your church does not preach or teach on this topic, we will be happy to fill in that gap in your scriptural understanding of this soon-coming event that will shock the world.
This live King James Bible study begins tonight starting at 9:00 PM EST, please join us and bring a friend!
Study Helps And Links For Tonight’s Bible Study
- The Bible Believers Guide To Understanding The Differences Between The Pretribulation Rapture Of The Church And The Second Coming
- It Is High Time That We Considered The Pretribulation Rapture Of The Born Again Church To Be One Of The Essential Doctrines Of The Christian Faith
- Our Top 5 Reasons Why Matthew 24 Cannot Be Talking About The Rapture Of The Church
We Are Broadcasting Live Four Days A Week
• The RIGHTLY DIVIDING Radio Bible Study
Every Sunday and Wednesday evenings from 9:00 – 11:00 PM EST, we offer an in-depth rightly dividing and dispensationally correct rocket ride through the preserved word of God as found within the pages of the King James Holy Bible.
- SUNDAY NIGHT: Our original Sunday Night Radio Bible Study, it’s from 9:00 – 11:00 PM EST, and we have praise, singing, testimony and of 90-minute King James Bible study. All our King James bible study programs are archived here.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT: Our Wednesday Night Radio Bible Study, it’s from 9:00 – 11:00 PM EST, and we have praise, singing, testimony and of 90-minute King James Bible study. All our King James bible study programs are archived here.
• The NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST Hour
Every Monday and Friday afternoons from Noon to 1:00 PM EST, we examine breaking news and current events in light of bible prophecy.
- MONDAY AT NOON: Every Monday at Noon we review all the latest news and events related to bible prophecy, and examine what is happening in light of what is written. If you miss the live show, all of our Prophecy News Podcast programs are archived here.
- FRIDAY AT NOON: Friday at Noon we review all the latest news and events related to bible prophecy, and examine what is happening in light of what is written. If you miss the live show, all of our Prophecy News Podcast programs are archived here.
Your Generous Donations Make These Live King James Radio Bible Studies Possible!
On our Sunday and Wednesday night radio bible study, we are preaching and teaching the gospel of the grace of God, rightly divided and dispensationally correct, to a truly global audience who is hungry for the word. These programs would not be possible without your generous support. Listen to just a few of the recent comments we have gotten:
- “Just received the tracts in the mail yesterday. So I went grocery shopping with my wife, and took along a few tracts. They are sure nice, and I love how the QR code on the card takes you to the website. So I walked up to one of the managers and asked, “Has anyone ever given you one of these?” I handed him the tract, and he thanked me. I explained to him about the QR code thing in the card. Geoffrey, this is so cool!!!! It was kind of scary, but it was cool to give the tracts. This was the first time I gave out tracts, God bless you” Tom R
- “The sole purpose of this email to you is to let you know how much we have been blessed by your amazing ministry/website. ‘We’ is my wife and I, in our early forties, 3 kids, professing, churchgoing, bible believing Christians in The Netherlands. Since two months, I listen to your bible studies on Sunday evening, and since this week also to your prophecy podcast. I listen to them in the archives, because of the 6 hour time difference. The shofar and the blessing at 0:30 into the study never fails to make tears in my eyes. We are praying for you, we are praying for your voice, that it lasts in these incredible busy times for you. Listening to your podcasts, you seem to do it effortlessly, talking, scanning the chatbox for questions, diving into the texts, from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between, I love it when you realize after 1:30h into the study, actually a lot more subjects need to be addressed! Thank you for all your work and effort, you are doing an amazing job. Although it all seems effortlessly, I know it is not…Our faith is strengthened by your work and we are able to testify in a better way to the people around us!” Wouter D. van der Wiel
- “Wanted to send you encouragement and thank you for all you are doing!! I’ve been reading from this website for about 5 years and I’ve been on this at least 10 times a day. It’s the most honest prophecy website in history. And you have ministered to me greatly. This lockdown has been amazing as God gets us unto himself and smooths out the paths for us. I was reading devotional from Kenneth Copeland and during that time you had really hit That ministries hard. I was not Word Faith but I was feeding off his teaching. During this time I have removed Kenneth Copeland I wanted to thank you for your exposure of his ministry. Holy Spirit is truly the leader of all truths. The bible study on Bill Gates was tremendous. And I had the same check in my spirit as you did. He’s the guy that gonna lead this one world revolution Amazing times we live in. I’m super excited and living in total victory and peace. Once again thank you for the time you put in your reward in heaven will truly be great. Looking forward to this coming week. My prayer tonight is this …Father send Your Son!! DG
- “Thank you oh so much for sound teaching. I am so thankful and blessed for clicking on your channel. I have been on your Facebook page since 2011 and never subscribed to you-tube channel until today. I loved the live recording of singing, what a delight to hear the joy of the Lord in the voices of the congregation. So wonderful to hear the part about Luke 12:36, that has made my eyebrows furrow when I read and therefore I have always steadfast to not leaning on my own understanding. May God continue to bless you, your family friends and loved ones. All Glory be to Jesus, my Saviour Redeemer and King, Amen.” Susan Anderson
- “Loved this teaching! Presented in a clear contextual manner that was easy to follow along. You connected the dots for me that had previously brought so much confusion, namely the 4th seal covenant, the 5th seal tribulation saints, and the 6th seal 2nd Coming of Christ AFTER the wedding of the Body/Bride of Christ IN HEAVEN. Wow, after 41 years since my being born again by the Holy Spirit in to the Body of Christ, I finally have the answers to end the confusion. What joy and peace has flooded my heart! Thank you for this encouraging teaching of the Word.” SB
- “I am from Sri Lanka and listen to the radio Bible study every week.” Nihal Perera
Nothing thrills my soul like teaching the word of God, it is what the Lord called me to do 29 years ago, and Now The End Begins is the vehicle in which I am able to do it. How exciting it is to be able to teach the Bible to tens of thousands of people per year. Like I told you with the first post of 2020, I have dedicated myself now full-time to NTEB, and it is only through your generous support that such a thing is possible.
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
Listen to what our donation angels have to say about the ministry of Now The End Begins
- “You are truly an end time ministry and I appreciate how our Precious Lord is using you to educate his very own flock. There is a lot of confusion , but your ministry is putting scripture in the right prospective. Thank-you so so much Geoffrey S Grider for standing firm and putting in a lot of hours of your time. God Bless You , also your Ministry and your family. IN JESUS MIGHT NAME.” T. Muto
- “Jesus. I am now 64 years old and never in all the years I’ve been a Christian was I able to grow in the Lord as much as I have in the last past year. All because of our blessed brother’s work Geoffrey Grider who as the bravery of standing fast forward without fear of claiming the truth of God by the power of his love in Jesus Christ. May God bless you abundantly to the end my dear brother… ROMANS: 8: 36,37,38” Mireille Anderson
- “I met you at the car dealership earlier this year. We spoke briefly, then you handed me a card and told me to check out the website. You left. A few minutes later, you returned to tell me not to forget to look up the website. I told you…” I already did. I already subscribed.” In that short time we spoke, I experienced from you…a total stranger…peace, joy, kindness, gentleness, compassion, and love. I am convinced that God sent you to share the Good News that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. For that, and for the work you are doing for the Kingdom of God, I say…Thank you and God Bless You.” Sonia Merced
- “I really enjoy the emails and Bible studies! I haven’t found a church and enjoy your services very much! Be blessed brother!” Marcia Mann
- “You and your organization are on the front lines in the Battle For Truth…. current events, end times, and trying to awaken a sleeping laodicean Church. Thank you brother for fighting for us and all your teaching and insight God bless…” Daniel Cartrette
- “I’m a KJB believer. We’re so close to being “caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord. I have many lost family who don’t want the truth, including my husband & son. I’ve been banned from seeing my grandsons since I comforted the 4 1/2 year old with sharing Jesus loving the little children & telling him about the one who created him last he stayed overnight March 3rd. He was so excited to hear about Jesus! His dad (my son) was angry that I told him & wants me to apologize. I never will do so. If my own family won’t hear, I know there’s others searching for the truth. My heart grieves for all the lost who will spend eternity in hell if they reject the Lord Jesus Christ, the expectant hope of the world. He is not willing that any should perish. God bless your ministry, Geoffrey! (I continue to pass out your tracts & you’re on my prayer list!)” LouAnn Benham
- “Love the Sunday night bible study. I want to support someone who has the passion for the lost like Geoffrey does and rightly divides the word of God. God bless you.” Teresa Carey
- “I give because not many news outlets are brave enough or Godly enough to tell these stories from a Christian’s point of view. I see stories here that will not be seen anywhere else.” William Grayshaw
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
STREET-TESTED NTEB GOSPEL TRACTS:
This is the official gospel tract of NTEB, used here on the streets of Saint Augustine and sent around the world as they are purchased through our website. We ask you to prayerfully consider supporting the work of Now The End Begins by purchasing a box of these full-color, high-quality gospel tracts. Thank you in advance!
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,917 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 17.000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page