What we did not know until just this weekend was that all the efforts in creating Chrislam was only made possible by the efforts of Crown Prince Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates.
Buckle up, bible believers, new information coming into NTEB this weekend has found the smoking gun connecting President Trump’s ‘Abraham Accord’ with One World Religion of Chrislam efforts by Pope Francis and the Declaration On Human Fraternity covenant signed in Abu Dhabi back in February of 2019. Peace in the Middle East, the Daniel 9:27 and Isaiah 28 end times covenant with death and Hell, the Abrahamic Faiths Initiative, the Abrahamic Family House, the Abraham Accord, the Vatican, and the One World Religion of Chrislam is all connected by one man, Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates.
“Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Isaiah 28:15,16 (KJV)
Take a deep breath, a nice, long sip of hot coffee, and get ready to wrap your mind around what we are about to show you. The fingerprints of one man, working behind the scenes and up to right now unassociated with seemingly unconnected events, shows up on all of it. What is the “it” we are talking about? Chrislam, the One World Religion of the Antichrist that will create the covenant with death and Hell the Jews will make very soon. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed is that man, and here is the proof.
- SHEIKH MOHAMED BIN ZAYED HELPS POPE FRANCIS SIGN CHRISLAM COVENANT IN ABU DHABI: All through 2019, NTEB chronicled the signing of the Chrislam Covenant known as the Declaration On Human Fraternity that Pope Francis and Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb sealed with a kiss on February 25th of that year. But what we did not know until just this weekend was that was only made possible by the efforts of Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates.Listen to what United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres had to say about that: “The signing of this document by the world’s top religious figures reflects the universality of its message that involves necessity of respecting and protecting the principle of religious freedom. This couldn’t have been possible without the support and efforts of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, in getting this document signed and implemented to promote global coexistence and understanding. I also admire the diversity within the Committee entrusted with achieving the document’s objectives, as it contains representatives of different religions and nationalities”, Secretary-General Guterres added.
- SHEIKH MOHAMED BIN ZAYED HELPED CREATE THE HIGHER COMMITTEE OF HUMAN FRATERNITY: OK, stay with me now, after Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed helped to broker the deal between Pope Francis and Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb in Abu Dhabi, his next venture was to create a free-standing corporation to run the new Chrislam covenant, so they formed a highly-financed executive board they called the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity.This is how it was reported in The UAE National on January 6, 2020: “Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed welcomed members of the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity at a Sea Palace barza in Abu Dhabi. He was joined by a number of senior UAE decision-makers, including Sheikh Saif bin Zayed, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak, Minister of Tolerance, and Zaki Nusseibeh, Minister of State. The committee was formed last August to implement the Human Fraternity Document, signed by Pope Francis and Dr Ahmed Al Tayeb, Grand Imam of Al Azhar, during their landmark visit to the UAE six months previously. The multi-faith committee, which has members from the UAE, Egypt, Spain and Italy, was tasked with developing a framework to ensure the objectives of the global Declaration of Human Fraternity are realised. The higher committee will also urge legislative authorities to adhere to the document’s provisions, which aim to instil the values of mutual respect and coexistence in national legislation. The Human Fraternity Document was signed in Abu Dhabi this year during the Pope’s visit to the UAE – the first visit to the GCC from the head of the Catholic Church. It is a joint declaration of efforts to unite humanity and work towards world peace to ensure future generations can live in an atmosphere of mutual respect and healthy coexistence.” READ MORE
This includes the recently announced Abrahamic Family House, which will include a church, mosque and synagogue in Abu Dhabi to create mutual understanding among people of all faiths and belief systems. #UAEUSA
— UAE Embassy US (@UAEEmbassyUS) April 6, 2020
- SHEIKH MOHAMED BIN ZAYED AWARD CREATED TO PROMOTE CHRISLAM: In July of 2020, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity held its eighth meeting on Wednesday via videoconferencing. At the start of the meeting, the committee highlighted the key role of religious organisations in reinforcing global solidarity in the face of crises. It also discussed the criteria of the Zayed Award for Human Fraternity, which aims to encourage governments, institutions and individuals to adopt the principles of human fraternity. The award was established as part of the pledge of the UAE and His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, to promote human fraternity.During the meeting, consultations took place on those nominated to join the award’s jury while the committee highlighted its keenness to choose leading international humanitarian personalities from around the world to become jury members, as well as adopt rules and mechanisms that will ensure the jury’s neutrality and transparency. The meeting also discussed the progress of the Abrahamic Family House, which includes a mosque, church and synagogue within the same space for the first time, reflecting the joint values of the three religions and enabling everyone to gather in one place to communicate and interact. The project is expected to be completed in the middle of 2022. The committee stressed the importance of communicating with the youth, women’s empowerment, and fighting all forms of discrimination they are suffering from around the world. READ MORE
- SHEIKH MOHAMED BIN ZAYED AGREES TO ABRAHAM ACCORD WITH ISRAEL BROKERED BY TRUMP: All this brings us current with the present day, a mere 48 hours after President Trump shocked the world with the announcement of the Abraham Accord agreed to by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and, you guessed it, Crown Prince Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates. Click here to read our article with dozens of links connecting all of it.
For over a hundred years now, bible scholars and commentators have wondered over, and over, and over again about what it would look like when the false peace of 1 Thessalonians 5 between the Jews and the Muslims would begin to take shape. There have been multiple one-off events that looked like something was going to spark, but never actually did. Until now. Now we have a never-before-seen flurry of end times events circling the globe like a whirlwind, creating the One World Religion of Chrislam and luring in the Jews to agree to the upcoming Daniel 9:27 covenant with death and Hell.
“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJB)
One man, Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed, is behind it all, building the religious beast that he will then hand over to the man of sin at the appointed time. Without his help, Pope Francis would not have been able to create his Human Fraternity covenant of Chrislam with Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb in 2019. Without his help, President Trump would not have been able to create his Abraham Accord that was announced on Friday. Without his help, there would be no Abrahamic Faiths House and Chrislam would not have officially been signed into being.
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?” 2 Thessalonians 2:3-5 (KJB)
Now, I know what you’re thinking, no really, I know exactly what you’re thinking right now. You’re thinking to yourself that if Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed is the man behind the scenes in all of these Chrislam connections, where does that leave Emmanuel Macron, the one we say is the 2 Thessalonians 2 “man of sin“? Shouldn’t he be doing all this? Oh ye of little faith, I will leave you with this, take a look. A nice, long, hard look.
Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed meets French President Emmanuel Macron in Paris
FROM UAE NATIONAL: The lunch between the two leaders was dedicated to discussing issues of bilateral co-operation as well as signing further agreements in the fields of health and mutual investments. Sheikh Mohamed said the two country’s support values of tolerance, promote dialogue, interaction and coexistence among peoples, civilisations and cultures, reject intolerance and hatred, and work for peace, stability and development in the Middle East and the world, a statement to WAM, the UAE state news agency read.
One agreement for enhanced cooperation in medicine, and a second agreement between the Banque Publique d’Investissement (BPI), the French state investment bank, and Mubadala for a €300 million project, with scope for an additional €700 million to invest in start-up firms promoting innovation in the health sector.
“France tends to send its best ambassadors, its best diplomats to the UAE,” Mr Bitar told The National. “It’s a major Arab partner.” The conversation between the Crown Prince and the French heads of state was expected to touch upon the peace process in Yemen.
A French diplomatic source told The National that the visit, which follows Mr Macron’s landmark trip to open Louvre Abu Dhabi last year was a demonstration of good bilateral relations and co-operation between France and UAE across a whole range of sectors, including educational links, renewable energy, space sector and health.
“It is a diverse partnership in a lot of sectors which enables both countries to closely work together on the international scene, for example, the reinforcement of the task force headed by Mauritanian chief of staff of G5 in Sahel to which the Emirates contributed,” the source said.
Karim Bitar, Senior Fellow at the Institute for International and Strategic Affairs in Paris, said that “France’s relationship with the UAE has been particularly strong in the past 10 years and has been getting even stronger.”
France has significant defence contracts with the UAE and has strong political, cultural and economic ties. With €3.6 billion in French exports to the Emirates, the UAE has become France’s second-largest export destination in the Gulf. The volume of bilateral trade was at €4.66 billion in 2016, and more than 600 French companies are registered in the UAE. READ MORE
- The major research for this article was done with award-winning author Lori DeMonia, without whose help this article could not have been written. Thank you, Lori!
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,600+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page