Pope Francis offered his Mass on April 8 for the conversion of those who are making money off the needs of others in this pandemic, then he talked about Judas being a friend to Jesus, and said it’s a ‘mystery’. What the…??
Imagine creating a religion where you steal a name for God found in John 17, set yourself up as the ‘holy father‘, and you start telling people that you are the physical representation of Jesus Christ on the face of this earth. How awesome, how powerful, how intimidating that would be…if it were true. But it’s not.
Pope Francis spoke on April 8 during a “mass” and seemed quite baffled as to who Judas Iscariot was, and where he went when he died. In fact, he had no idea at all. “Ich weiß nicht”. Pope Francis preached on the ‘mystery of Judas’. So funny, there’s no mystery at all if you’re a bible believer. Let me help the pope out, here’s everything you need to know about Judas:
- “Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?” John 6:70 (KJB)
- “And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.” Acts 1:23-25 (KJB)
- “While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.” John 17:12 (KJB)
- “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJB)
- “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” Revelation 6:1,2 (KJB)
How odd it must be, when people kiss your ring and beg for your blessing, to have absolutely no idea what the Book you hold in your hand actually says and actually teaches. Who is Judas? A devil and the son of perdition. What did he do? Betrayed Jesus. Where did he go when he died? He went to his own place. Where is that place? In the bottomless pit. What are his future plans? To return to this earth as Antichrist when Jesus opens the First Seal in Revelation 6.
That’s Judas, you’re welcome. See how easy that was?
“And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.” Zechariah 13:6 (KJB)
So the pope thinks Judas was an actual friend because the bible says Jesus called him a friend? Ha, welcome to sarcasm in the bible, Frankie! Judas was a betrayer, Judas was a devil, and Judas was never, ever a friend of Jesus of Nazareth. But you would have to be saved to know that.
Pope Francis Talks About The ‘Mystery Of Judas’
FROM ALETIA: In his homily, he reflected on Judas’ betrayal, and the “little Judases” we all have inside us. In any case, the pope said that ‘reflecting’ on Judas leads us to think of something “more for today.”
THE MYSTERY OF JUDAS HOMILY: “Something that calls my attention is that Jesus never calls him “traitor”: Jesus says he will be betrayed, but he doesn’t say to Judas, “traitor.” He never says, “Go away, traitor.” Never. In fact, he calls him, “Friend,” and he kisses him. The mystery of Judas … What is the mystery of Judas. I don’t know … Don Primo Mazzolari explains it better than me … Yes, it consoles me to contemplate that capital [of the column] of Vezelay: How did Judas end up? I don’t know. Jesus threatens forcefully here; he threatens forcefully: “woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed. It would be better for that man if he had never been born.” But does that mean that Judas is in Hell? I don’t know. I look at that capital. And I listen to the word of Jesus: ‘Friend.’” READ MORE
Pope Francis Preaching On The ‘Mystery Of Judas’
No ‘mystery’ here, people, Judas was a devil right from the start. In the bible, a book unknown by any Roman Catholic priest, cardinal, bishop or pope, Judas is a type of Antichrist. In the very soon-coming future, Judas comes out of his ‘own place’ and walks on the world stage as Antichrist. The mystery of Judas? It’s only a mystery if you’re a Catholic.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE:Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 13,862 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 149,000 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,300 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page