Obama supporters vow to riot in the streets if he loses to Romney
““Voting is the best revenge.” – Barack Obama 11.03.12
RELATED STORY: Obama’ Supporters Renew Vow To Murder Mitt Romney
A few weeks ago, Twitchy reported on Twitter users threatening to riot if President Obama loses to GOP rival Mitt Romney. With four days to go until Election Day, we decided this is a topic worth revisiting. The results of our Twitter searches are not pretty, here are a sampling:
- Parker@ManiStaySmileyy If Obama doesn’t win, I will actually start a riot. This is not a joke.
- Dimz@turn2two If Obama lose it’s going to be the biggest riot in history… Beacause, I’m going to start it!
- K.dot@BanitaApplebumm2 Nov 12 If Romney were to win, I feel like ppl are gonna riot the streets..
- F R A N K L I N@ChangeMy_Name If Mitt Romney wins, nighas gon riot like when Dr. King died. It’s gon be a sight to see.
- Ben O. Verbich@_Swaggerless If Romney wins, we riot.
Our advice: Be prepared. source – Twitchy