Sen. Rand Paul blasted the $2.3 trillion government spending bill — $900 billion of which is dedicated to coronavirus relief — criticizing Republicans for voting to print money with impunity. He warned Congress is essentially perpetuating lockdowns by handing money to states with leaders implementing rules that are “arbitrary and unscientific.”
Mark it down, the American people are in the process of be betrayed by our leaders, who are attempting to buy our submission for a measly and pathetic $600 apiece. Patriots need to rise up as one voice, and condemn this betrayal, refuse the ‘stimulus’, and demand that our elected criminals in Washington, Democrats and Republicans, be held accountable. This is not a stimulus bill, this is an act of war, and if you don’t see it like that then you have already lost the battle. Are you willing to sell yourself out for $600? That makes you a political prostitute, can you live with that?
Is your freedom really worth that little amount of money?
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” Proverbs 29:2 (KJB)
These betrayers in Congress and the Senate have earmarked $900 billion for COVID relief for American citizens, and $1.4 TRILLION in aid to foreign countries, this is a criminal act being perpetrated with play money on the New World Order printing press. This is where we are, and if we accept it, America will be lost forever and for all time. Everyone reading this article needs to, right now and today, contact your representatives in Congress and the Senate and demand this bill not go through. Stay silent and you’re finished, it’s as simple and easy to understand as that.
Lawmakers Perpetuating Lockdowns by Handing Money to States with ‘Arbitrary and Unscientific’ Rules
FROM BREITBART NEWS: Both the House and Senate passed the 6,000-page coronavirus relief and spending bill on Monday, which Paul said makes “modern monetary theory look like child’s play in comparison,” labeling the legislation a “deficits don’t matter disaster.”
“This bill is free money for everyone,” he said, explaining how “free money” is not the answer to the nation’s economic issues. “And yet if free money were the answer, if money really grew on trees, why not give more free money? Why not give it out all the time? Why stop at $600 per person? Why not $1,000? Why not $2,000?” Paul continued, pondering when someone will point out the dollar “no longer has value.”
“Maybe these new free money Republicans should join the everybody-gets-a-guaranteed-income caucus. Why not $20,000 a year for everybody? Why not $30,000? If we can print up money with impunity, why not do it?” he asked. “The treasury can just keep printing the money. That is, until someone points out that the emperor has no clothes and that the dollar no longer has value,” Paul continued. “To s0 called conservatives who are quick to call out the socialism of Democrats, if you vote for this spending monstrosity, you are no better. When you vote to pass out free money, you lose your soul and you abandon forever any semblance of moral or fiscal integrity,” he said, assessing that the difference between parties is “less Adam Smith versus Marx and more Marx versus Engels.”
For some countries, Christmas came early:
- $169,739,000 to Vietnam, including $19 million to remediate dioxins (page 1476).
- Unspecified funds to “continue support for not-for-profit institutions of higher education in Kabul, Afghanistan that are accessible to both women and men in a coeducational environment” (page 1477).
- $198,323,000 to Bangladesh, including $23.5 million to support Burmese refugees and $23.3 million for “democracy programs” (page 1485).
- $130,265,000 to Nepal for “development and democracy programs” (page 1485).
- Pakistan: $15 million for “democracy programs” and $10 million for “gender programs” (page 1486).
- Sri Lanka: Up to $15 million “for the refurbishing of a high endurance cutter,” which is a type of patrol boat (page 1489).
- $505,925,000 to Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama to “address key factors that contribute to the migration of unaccompanied, undocumented minors to the United States” (pages 1490-1491).
- $461,375,000 to Colombia for programs related to counternarcotics and human rights (pages 1494-1496).
- $74.8 million to the “Caribbean Basin Security Initiative” (page 1498).
- $33 million “for democracy programs for Venezuela” (page 1498).
- Unspecified amount to Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Curacao, and Trinidad and Tobago “for assistance for communities in countries supporting or otherwise impacted by refugees from Venezuela” (page 1499).
- $132,025,000 “for assistance for Georgia” (page 1499).
- $453 million “for assistance for Ukraine” (page 1500).
The Kentucky Republican further explained the country’s fiscal situation, noting the nation brought in $3.3 trillion last year and spent $6.6 trillion. The deficit was a “record-busting $3.3 trillion,” he said, explaining there is no more coronavirus bailout money and that such extraordinary spending habits have been “going on for decades.”
“Today’s money is gone, so Congress is spending tomorrow’s money,” he said, noting that the country finds itself $27 trillion in debt today with no cuts, offsets, or prioritization in Congress.
“Spend all this money and leave the future to figure itself out,” Paul said, adding that Congress is essentially perpetuating the lockdowns by supporting states implementing rules that are “arbitrary and unscientific.” Governors, Paul said, are picking winners and losers while family businesses are being wiped out. READ MORE
Rand Paul Tells You The Truth About Stimulus Betrayal
Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky was one of six Republican senators to vote against the massive Covid-19 stimulus relief bill and spending package on Monday. Congress approved it.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,860+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page