All of the ‘turmoil’ that Chuck Baldwin says proves regathered Israel is a fraud is actual proof that God’s Hand is doing it. Why? Because that is how the Bible says it will be in the last days.
Jesus Himself tells us in Revelation 3 that the last church age before the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church takes place will be the lukewarm, good-for-very-little Laodicean church age. Paul further amplifies this when he writes to Timothy warning about false teachers who tickle the ears. So what are we seeing now? So-called Christians who are now warning the rest of us to turn our backs on Israel and the Jewish people, some even going to far as demanding we repent of supporting Israel. They say that it is now a sin to be a Christian who supports Zionism! These people are heretics who need to be, not debated with, but shunned.
“Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.” Psalm 129:5-8 (KJV)
What is Christian Zionism? It is nothing more or less than a born again Christian who agrees that regathered Israel, since May 14th 1948, is the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, and that all the land of Israel still belongs, by eternal decree, to the Jewish people. That is all that Christian Zionism is. It has nothing to do with the Illuminati, the Rothschilds, the Bilderberger group or that satanically-inspired piece of trash, ‘The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion‘.
“For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.” Psalm 135:4 (KJV)
Some of you may be shocked to see Chuck Baldwin’s name mentioned here, and rightly so. I thought he was a bible believer, guess I never looked all that closely at what he believes and teaches. He says that because modern-day Israel was ‘formed in turmoil’, that it cannot be the Israel of the Bible.
Here is his official statement from his own website regarding the regathered nation of Israel and the modern-day Jewish people:
“I had been schooled in and personally believed and taught Israel-based Bible prophecy for over 30 years. After MUCH prayer, deliberation and personal study, however, I came to realize that everything I had been taught and had myself taught on the subject was patently FALSE. I now realize that the Zionist State of Israel created in 1948 has NOTHING to do with Biblical Israel.” Chuck Baldwin source
With that statement he has placed himself in the same category as other anti-semitic false teachers like Steven Anderson. Looks like you’ve been inducted to the Laodicean Hall of Shame, and it only gets worse from here.
Here is a small sample of Baldwin’s anti-semitic ramblings:
- CHUCK BALDWIN HATES ISRAEL: “The creation of the Zionist State of Israel has brought turmoil, treachery, death and destruction that is almost unequalled in modern history. The Rothschild conspiracy to create its own Zionist state has its tentacles in both world wars and in virtually every significant act of war afterward.” source
- CHUCK BALDWIN HAD A VISION: This is a video about how the Lord ‘opened Dr. Baldwin’s eyes’ to the false Israel-based prophecy teaching, the fallout he received after changing his position, how people are waking up to the error of Christian Zionism today, the lack of a solid foundation that Christians have regarding the who Israel is, Jesus being the fulfillment of the Abrahamic promise in Genesis 12:3 (see Galatians Chapter 3), the indoctrination that began with the Scofield Reference Bible and much much more. source
- CHUCK BALDWIN IS ALSO AGAINST THE RAPTURE: These Christian Zionists who openly promote all of this death and destruction knowingly and consciously do so with the understanding that what they are doing also helps pave the way for a superhuman “antichrist” to rise to power in Israel, a Satan-possessed man who is destined to inflict even MORE death and destruction upon the world—especially upon the people of Israel. Yes! Christian Zionists are doing everything they can to “fulfill prophecy” and assist the rise of the antichrist, who will inflict “Great Tribulation” upon ISRAEL. (There will be no tribulation for the Christian Zionists, however, because they believe they will be “raptured” to Heaven first.) At the same time, they claim to be doing everything in SUPPORT of Israel and in the name of Christ’s Second Coming. Is this crazy, or what? They are claiming unflinching and unconditional support FOR Zionist Israel via massive death and destruction so the antichrist can come to Israel and inflict even MORE death and destruction, but this time UPON ISRAEL. I’m trying to get this straight. They support Israel bringing death and destruction upon others as a precursor to the antichrist coming and inflicting death and destruction upon Israel. source (this statement is patently false, no bible believer thinks they can”bring in Armageddon” or do anything to “kick start the Rapture”. No Christian supports Israel to “jumpstart the end times”, that is nothing but vicious slander.)
Guess what, Chuck? Guess you don’t know as much bible as you think you do, because if you did, you would clearly see that Israel would be regathered in the last days in turmoil. So much turmoil in fact that it leads directly to the time of Jacob’s trouble. The bible clearly shows us that when Israel is regathered it is in unbelief and turmoil, have you not read any of these scriptures? Read it and weep, Chuck, weep over your apostasy and repent of it.
GOD PROMISES TO REGATHER ISRAEL IN THE LAST DAYS:
- “And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.” Jeremiah 29:14 (KJV)
- “Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” Ezekiel 11:17 (KJV)
- “At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.” Zephaniah 3:20 (KJV)
GOD ALSO PROMISES THAT REGATHERED ISRAEL GETS DISCIPLINED FOR UNBELIEF:
- “Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.” Jeremiah 30:7-9 (KJV)
- “Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have despised the law of the LORD, and have not kept his commandments, and their lies caused them to err, after the which their fathers have walked: But I will send a fire upon Judah, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem.” Amos 2:4,5 (KJV)
- “O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.” Isaiah 10:5,6 (KJV)
So what do we make of all this? It’s quite simple, actually. The Bible shows us that Israel would be dispersed, and that happened in 70 AD. The Jews were driven out of the land and sent literally to the 4 corners of the world. Then in 1933, a perfect type of Antichrist shows up, Adolf Hitler, and tried to pathologically wipe out the entire race of Jews. Hitler achieved 50% of his stated goal. This led to Israel being regathered officially on May 14th, 1048. But it was a physical regathering only, not a spiritual one. So because of that, the bible tells us in both Testaments that Israel will go through the time of Jacob’s trouble, otherwise known as the Great Tribulation, because of their unbelief. And that time period will end with the Jews finally recognizing Jesus Christ as Saviour.
“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.” Zechariah 12:2,3 (KJV)
All of the ‘turmoil’ that Chuck Baldwin says proves regathered Israel ‘is a fraud’ is actual proof that God’s Hand is doing it.
Why? Because that is how the Bible says it will be in the last days. Now, Chuck Baldwin seems unable to grasp these simple teachings of scripture, and as such, he now come after not only the Jews and Israel, but against Christians who believe the bible and support God’s chosen people the Jews and the Holy Land of Israel.
“But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.” 2 Chronicles 6:6 (KJV)
I do not love the Jews because they are ‘lovable people’, they can be quite difficult at times and yes, most of them do not like Christians. But that is neither here nor there because my Bible tells me they are God’s chosen people, and that even though He is going to discipline them, He still loves them. Good enough for me, so I love them , too. I do not support Israel for any other reason than that the Bible tells me that it is God’s Land, first and foremost, and that He has placed His own Name in Jerusalem. Not only that, the Bible also tells me that when Jesus Christ returns with us on horseback, He will set up His 1,000 Kingdom literally, visibly and actually in Israel. Again, good enough for me, and if you’re born again, so reasons should be good enough for you, too.
Hey Chuck, when you read this article and I know you will, why don’t you repent of your anti-semitic new-found philosophy, and go back to praying for and loving the Jews, and for the nation of Israel that the Bible declares is God’s own holy land. The Jews that you hate so much are getting ready to go through the greatest time of tribulation this world has ever seen, show some compassion. You are right now on the losing side, you should really think about that. I would much rather get to Heaven and have God tell me that I loved the Jews too much, and that I supported His land of Israel too fervently than to hear Him say the opposite. Which is what God will tell you if you don’t change your course.
12 Times The Bible Declares The Jews And Israel To Be God’s Chosen:
- “Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.” Exodus 19:5,6 (KJV)
- “For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.” Deuteronomy 7:6-8 (KJV)
- “For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.” Deuteronomy 14:2 (KJV)
- “Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.” Deuteronomy 26:17-19 (KJV)
- “And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God.” 2 Samuel 7:23,24 (KJV)
- “For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD.” 1 Kings 8:53 (KJV)
- “Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the LORD loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.” 1 Kings 10:9 (KJV)
- “And what one nation in the earth is like thy people Israel, whom God went to redeem to be his own people, to make thee a name of greatness and terribleness, by driving out nations from before thy people, whom thou hast redeemed out of Egypt? For thy people Israel didst thou make thine own people for ever; and thou, LORD, becamest their God.” 1 Chronicles 17:21,22 (KJV)
- “He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant: Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:” Psalm 105:8-11 (KJV)
- “For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.” Psalm 135:4 (KJV)
- “But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.” Isaiah 41:8 (KJV)
- “But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43:1,2 (KJV)
Now we have given you a dozen verses showing you the uniqueness of the Jews and Israel in the eyes of God, but there are dozens more in the rest of the Bible. God’s word, rightly divided, still declares there to be a blessing for those who bless the Jews and Israel, and a curse for those who don’t. And yes, we are talking about modern-day Israel and modern-day Jews, nothing has changed since these verses were first written.
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 (KJV)
Being God’s chosen people is not a blank check by any stretch, the Jews and Israel today are very far from the will of God. That’s the whole point behind the coming time of Jacob’s trouble. But in the meantime, Christians, keep sharing the gospel of the grace of God with them, and keep the Jews and Israel in your prayers as we continue our hurtle into the end times.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 12,832 people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 151,781 followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 14,000 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page