The spirit of Antichrist
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20
President Barack Hussein Obama gave a speech at a LGBT fundraiser on June 17, where he had openly mocked scripture and it’s Author. Not the least among them where 8 different times where he affirmed his absolute love and passion for the things that God has declared in his word to be an abomination. From a spiritual perspective, when you watch the video (link below), it is terrifying to realize the judgment that he is calling down upon this nation by his open rebellion and defiance of the Holy God of Israel. This is the spirit of Antichrist.
- “The day that the Supreme Court issued its ruling, United States v. Windsor, was a great day for America.”
- “So Pride Month is a time for celebration, and this year we’ve got a lot to celebrate. If you think about everything that’s happened in the last 12 months, it is remarkable. In nine more states you’re now free to marry the person you love—that includes my two home states of Hawaii and Illinois. The NFL drafted its first openly gay player. The U.S. Postal Service made history by putting an openly gay person on a stamp—the late, great Harvey Milk smiling from ear to ear.”
- “When I took office, only two states had marriage equality. Today, 19 states and the District of Columbia do.”
- “But because of your help, we’ve been able to do more to protect the rights of lesbian and gay, and bisexual and transgender Americans than any administration in history.”
- “We repealed ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’ because no one should have to hide who you love to serve the country we love.”
- “I lifted the 22-year ban on people with HIV traveling to the U.S.”
- “Before I took office, only one openly gay judge had been confirmed in history. We have 10 more.”
- “We stopped defending the so-called Defense of Marriage Act in the courts and argued alongside Edie and Robbie before the highest court in the land.”
- “I’ve directed my staff to prepare for my signature, an executive order prohibiting discrimination by federal contractors on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.”
Click here to watch full video of his speech on CSPAN….