Want to witness to a loved one?
Many Christians have witnessed to friends or loved ones, but need a short book that describes God’s plan of salvation in more detail than is possible in a small Chick tract. Here is that book.
All unsaved people wonder what will happen to them when their life is over. Here, they will find answers that will lead them straight to the cross. Help a loved one learn about the origins of sin, why we are all sinners in need of a Savior, and why Jesus is the only One. Also explained is the importance of blood in forgiveness, and why good works and religion can never save. Also contains a loving, compassionate invitation to trust Christ as Savior.
This book answers the most common questions unsaved people ask, like:
- Is there a God?
- Is there a devil?
- Is there a heaven?
- Is there a hell?
- Can I believe the Bible?
- Would a loving God really send people to hell?
- Can I know I’ll go to heaven when I die?
- Aren’t there many paths to heaven?
- Aren’t all people the children of God?
- What makes Jesus Christ so special?
- What about all the Christians who are hypocrites?
- Isn’t Christianity just for the weak?
There are no reviews yet.