The popular Life Recovery Bible in the King James Version (KJV). Designed for both the Christian who is seeking God’s view on recovery and the non-Christian who is seeking God and answers to recovery, the Life Recovery Bible will lead readers to the source of true healing-God himself. The features of this best-selling Bible were brought together by two of today’s leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed.
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- Video introductions (online via QR codes and text URL) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop.
- Double-column format
- Book introductions
- Book outlines
- User’s Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- 9-point Bible text size
- 8-point text size notes
- 9.25″ x 6.50″ X 1.25″
There are no reviews yet.