Where is Repentance and trusting the Lord Jesus Christ for Salvation in the Pope’s dialogues with the press? Did I miss it?
Scriptures about justification by faith and not by works clearly separate us from the RCC. Catholicism is a cult. We as followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, should not align ourselves with that apostate church — not for any reason, as noble as it might sound.
“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.” Galatians 2:16 (KJV)
Pope Francis has repeatedly said things like “Mary is more important than all of the apostles“, and that it is “nonsense to share the gospel with lost people”. How might these quotes line up with the very scripture that he claims to follow?
“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” James 4:4 (KJV)
He came onto the world stage much in the manner of President Obama. The left wing “Save mother earth” radicals are embracing him as their own. Funny, isn’t it? Wasn’t the job description of a Pope to lead the so-called faithful upon the earth — spiritually speaking? This speaks VOLUMES about the Vatican and RCC worldwide! I love the Catholic people, and because of this love — I must speak truth to them.
Where is Repentance and trusting the Lord Jesus Christ for Salvation in the Pope’s dialogues with the press? Did I miss it? I think not. Is this man saved? Does he know Jesus as Lord and Savior of his own life? If we look for fruit worthy of repentance in his life, it’s just not there.
What are his beliefs?
Well, let’s take a look at what Pope Francis deems important enough to give to the press:
- “Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is good… Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow the good and fight evil as he conceives them. That would be enough to make the world a better place.”
Isaiah 5:20 – “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
- “Since many of you do not belong to the Catholic Church and others are non-believers, from the bottom of my heart I give this silent blessing to each and every one of you, respecting the conscience of each one of you but knowing that each one of you is a child of God.”
John 1:12 – “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:”
- “From my point of view, God is the light that illuminates the darkness, even if it does not dissolve it, and a spark of divine light is within each of us.”
This is NOT what the Bible says. To say that there is a spark of divine light within each of us SMACKS of New Age teaching!
- “A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality. I replied with another question: ‘Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person?’ We must always consider the person.”
Romans 1:24-27 – “Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”
- “I am always wary of decisions made hastily. I am always wary of the first decision, that is, the first thing that comes to my mind if I have to make a decision. This is usually the wrong thing. I have to wait and assess, looking deep into myself, taking the necessary time.”
Proverbs 3:5-6 —“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
- “If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge? We shouldn’t marginalize people for this. They must be integrated into society.”
Proverbs 14:6 — “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
- “There is a need for financial reform along ethical lines that would produce in its turn an economic reform to benefit everyone. This would nevertheless require a courageous change of attitude on the part of political leaders.”
Giving advice to political leaders and to the leaders of the financial market — this is for the Pope to do? I thought that bringing people to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ is what the church should be about.
- “The Jesuits have a vow to obey the pope, but if the pope is a Jesuit, maybe he should have a vow to obey the superior general… I feel like I’m still a Jesuit in terms of my spirituality, what I have in my heart.”
1 Corinthians 11:1 — “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”
- “Proselytism is solemn nonsense; it makes no sense. We need to get to know each other, listen to each other and improve our knowledge of the world around us.”
Matthew 28:19-20 — “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
- “A church without women would be like the apostolic college without Mary. The Madonna is more important than the apostles, and the church herself is feminine, the spouse of Christ and a mother.”
WHERE in the Bible does it say that the mother of Jesus is more important than the Apostles??
- “The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone!”
Romans 10:9 — That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- “Right now, we don’t have a very good relation with creation.”
Can you say ‘WICCA’?
- “My authoritarian and quick manner of making decisions led me to have serious problems and to be accused of being ultraconservative. I have never been a right-winger. It was my authoritarian way of making decisions that created problems.”
Oh, Pope Francis — we would NEVER call you a right-winger!
- “God is not afraid of new things. That is why he is continuously surprising us, opening our hearts and guiding us in unexpected ways,”
This came from the Pope’s mouth, when asked about homosexuality. GOD is not afraid of new things?? He is Creator of the Universe and of each one of us!!! Guiding us in unexpected ways?? HIS WORD NEVER CHANGES!!
- “Safeguard Creation,” he said. “Because if we destroy Creation, Creation will destroy us! Never forget this!”
New Age, New Age, New Age……….
- “But when we exploit Creation we destroy the sign of God’s love for us, in destroying Creation we are saying to God: ‘I don’t like it! This is not good!’ ‘So what do you like?’ ‘I like myself!’ – Here, this is sin! Do you see?”
No, Pope Francis – I do NOT see.
- “Climate change, the loss of biodiversity and deforestation are already showing their devastating effects in the great cataclysms we witness.”
Now he is a scientist?
- “Beauty of nature and the grandeur of the cosmos” is a Christian value, noting that failure to care for the planet risks apocalyptic consequences.”
Psalm 19:1 “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.”
I believe that Pope Francis will be used by our God in these last days, to usher in the Antichrist. I also believe that he may be the last pope. The world is so blind to truth, because they reject the Truth!
John 14:6 — “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”