THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND

BENGHAZI COVERUP CONTINUES! State Dep’t Review Lets Obama And Hillary Off Hook

| December 19, 2012

 

“…but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.” Luke 22:53

The US Consulate came under attack from Islamic terrorists on September 11, 2012. 4 Americans – Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods –  were brutally murdered in that attack. The Obama administration holds no one responsible, no one accountable. There has been no military action against the Libyan Islamic terrorists, and none likely coming.

The is the “new” America – weak, pathetic, and grovelling before Islamic terrorists. Obama and his henchmen have hands literally dripping in blood, and no one calls them to account. When America falls as a world power, and it will, Obama’s filthy fingerprints will be all over it. But America, you allowed this, and all you who support this evil man are equally guilty.

From WashPost: The mandatory State Department internal inquiry into the deadly Sept. 11 terror attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, slams bureaucrats for “grossly inadequate” security but says that poor leadership could not be punished under department regulations.

obama-hillary-clinton-benghazi-coverup-continues-chris-stevens-libya-murder

3 months later and no one is held responsible. There has been no counter-attack. Nothing.

The report blames inadequate security at the mission on “systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels” of State Department headquarters, where officials turned down repeated requests from diplomats on the ground for more security, both at the embassy in Tripoli and in Benghazi.

The failures, at State’s Diplomatic Security and Near Eastern Affairs Bureaus in Washington, left the diplomatic post with security “that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack that took place,” the report states.

Because the diplomatic compound in Benghazi — a villa and three out-buildings set in a walled garden — was a temporary post which was not expected to be in use for much longer, getting funds and personnel to secure it was “difficult,” leaving responsibility for securing it “to the working-level [officials] in the field, with very limited resources.”

The report, produced by a panel led by retired career diplomat Thomas R. Pickering and known as an Accountability Review Board, also criticized State for relying too much on unreliable local militias for security in Libya; and for being lulled by the absence of specific warnings of an imminent attack, rather than responding to the general security environment, which had been deteriorating for some time in eastern Libya. source – Washington Times

 

About the Author:

NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he hosts a twice-weekly bible study and prophecy radio show on BlogTalk Radio, and oversees a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL.
Filed in: Headline News
×

6 Comments on "BENGHAZI COVERUP CONTINUES! State Dep’t Review Lets Obama And Hillary Off Hook"

Trackback | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Faith says:

    They were supposed to be killed to coverup the gun-running.
    This evil will increase.

  2. They make me so sick. God will not let them get away with it. If not in this world then it will be when they stand before him at the Great White Throne Judgement. They WILL REAP WHAT THEY SOW. He may take their family members. There is nothing that he CANNOT do.

  3. Wily says:

    Anyone who believe’s in the humanist agenda(s) should take a closer look at this! These people are EVIL proud freaks of the devil’s making! ! !
    Something to ponder (off subject) i don’t believe in coincidence’s that much. The global luciferians (believe) that if they warn the public of the event(s) they plan to carry out, they get brownie points w/Sa-tan. with that said, i wonder, earlier the northeast experienced hurricane Sandy and on Friday last week the shooting in *Sandy Hook.They’ve been able to use their mind control technique’s very successfully for sometime now, it would blow most folk’s minds how far they have come since the 60’s (Manchurian crossing etc) and if the Lord tarry’s Christians got to get a handle on whats going on! Brother Jeff & others are been doing a great job but how long will we have the net as we know it?!

    *once hurricane Sandy was a success (ha^rp etc) they knew then the brain washed young man in Sandy Hook could be carried out! Watch, in order for them to seal the deal of the attack on our 2nd amendment another tragedy may occur but even worse! These evil beings will stop at nothing to get their agenda on track! Our best weapon is prayer, it Work’s!!!!!!!!

  4. ARIZONA says:

    GEE,who would ever have guessed OBAMA the antichrist and hillary the killer whore would get off on these crimes they comitt………OH well we’ll just vote them out at the next election,if americas still around…………….

  5. Randy says:

    Typical liberal irresponsibility. I’m surprised they didn’t blame Bush. That must be a first.

Mudflower website and graphic design Jacksonville, FL